SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:23 pm

yeah, right? ... He said something about No ATFR in his Periscope "today" ... that there's not in the schedule (but maybe can happen) ... but he would like some sort of reunion ... I really don't know what he meant by that ... like WTA? ... like NZ last episode which was a week later?

The GD with Lana and her SD confuse me ... could it be she's on both in the same episode?
Or DM confused the dates when they were filmed?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:35 pm

^ It could be that Sam Frost's season begins the following week after FRC ep for Sam, so Bachelorette starts Sept 23 maybe? They are already airing ads for SF's Bachelorette season and that it is coming soon.

Lana may be on both SD and GD. Will make sense if Sam wanted to spend as much time with her. After all, Heather was on every single GD until Lana came on the show so he would have to have more time to have her catch up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:42 pm

I must say I really like Sam. He's so honest and straightforward. No beating around the bush with either Bec or Emily, and he had Emily pegged so well. Her intense dislike of Nina was so ridiculous. Loved how he didn't even think about going after her, when she stormed off. And then she thinks she was getting the rose? Bitch, please.

Lana seems nice and Sam was definitely impressed, but I'm still leaning towards Heather as the F1. Just the looks he gives her every time he walks into a room she's in are so telling. But Lana certainly seems like a viable option. Will have to wait and see how things evolve. I like Sarah too, but there's something a bit awkward about their interactions. I think Sam's attracted to her and knows she's good on paper, but that it factor is just missing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:50 pm

ITA mindless ... :yes: yes "stop it..." (wink wink)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:27 pm

If there's no AFTR, I know see why Emily is going bunkers. Hugesmile

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:38 pm

I believe Emily knew she would not get the rose, and can't stand the humiliation about losing to Nina so she stormed out. If she was that annoyed by the conversation with Sam knowing he's not sure about their relationship, she would have walked at that moment. And what she said in the limo was just to say face, if Sam wanted her over Nina he would go after her and checked her out. He just didn't care about her leaving. So for her to say the rose was hers made her looks even pathetic.

She is just so rude btw, who walked out like that and not saying goodbye.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Think it was interesting edit showed last thing Emily said in car was about not beating Nina, Laurina could laugh at herself and knew at the end there was no match

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:49 pm

Am I in the minority to think Lana is not genuine? I get a diva vibe from her and she may not as nice as she presents. I see her as a slightly better version of Emily, and I don't she is a suitable match with Sam. 

I don't know, could be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:11 pm

Peggy I agree. She maybe genuine but I find her a little to syrupy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 pm

AEF wrote:Think it was interesting edit showed last thing Emily said in car was about not beating Nina, Laurina could laugh at herself and knew at the end there was no match

And that is why Osher retweeted that tweet that comparing Emily to Laurina is an insult to Laurina. Because it is. Sam let his feelings be known and Emily just couldn't believe that Sam was just not into Emily's highly-strung-glitz-and-glamour-jealous self. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:18 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Am I in the minority to think Lana is not genuine? I get a diva vibe from her and she may not as nice as she presents. I see her as a slightly better version of Emily, and I don't she is a suitable match with Sam. 

iamreal2u wrote:Peggy I agree.  She maybe genuine but I find her a little to syrupy.
I thought I was the only one. *hides under chair*
But honestly, I was not as impressed as I thought I would be.
When Sam was talking to Lana and asking her what she thought of him I didn't see her being into him.
I do see Sam being into her and the *chase* but I didn't get the vibe that Sam is Lana's type.
It's why if she is F1, I don't see a Cinderella love story or something that is a sweeping love story.
Even the spoiled DM pics of Lana she is looking at the camera... not at Sam.
I just don't see a girl in love with Sam on those last spoiled dates in DM (May 6th).
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Am I in the minority to think Lana is not genuine? I get a diva vibe from her and she may not as nice as she presents. I see her as a slightly better version of Emily, and I don't she is a suitable match with Sam. 

iamreal2u wrote:Peggy I agree.  She maybe genuine but I find her a little to syrupy.
I thought I was the only one. *hides under chair*
But honestly, I was not as impressed as I thought I would be.
When Sam was talking to Lana and asking her what she thought of him I didn't see her being into him.
I do see Sam being into her and the *chase* but I didn't get the vibe that Sam is Lana's type.
It's why if she is F1, I don't see a Cinderella love story or something that is a sweeping love story.
Even the spoiled DM pics of Lana she is looking at the camera... not at Sam.
I just don't see a girl in love with Sam on those last spoiled dates in DM (May 6th).
jmo

ITA with all of the above!

Just finished watching and to be honest I was not that impressed with either Lana or Rachel. The hype around Lana has been huge and I thought she came across as wooden and not completely genuine. It was like she was putting up a front- a persona that is all nice and sweet but in reality can be a little cloying.

Sams seems pretty interested though so it will interesting to see what develops over the coming weeks.

I'm still TeamHeather and will be until he "actually gets rid of her" because so far I have just not seen in the edit a relationship that is as good as or better than his one with her. He better give her her single date in the next episode!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy