SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:58 pm

Could no one have styled her hair?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:01 am

LenaActually wrote:^^
This girl said she saw her leaving Jimmy Kimmel. Didn't Andi do an interview with him before the finale and then another afterward with Josh?
I think the girls were leaving JK, not Kait. Kait and Shawn will probably be on JK Monday night but I don't think solo beforehand, there's no more time left for her to promote the finale unless she's on tomorrow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This whole season for me was too much stress. I do not like to watch people arguing, loudly back and forth and being rude to one another.

The sleuthing was awesome though, and so was/is the inside info! To those we thank so very much! for you

And it's still stressing me out! Lol

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:54 am

^^^ Now is the fun part! Don't stress. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:01 am

Interesting Kaitlyn doesn't have her Shawn bracelet on in that twitter pic. Hasn't she been wearing it non-stop
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:05 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Interesting Kaitlyn doesn't have her Shawn bracelet on in that twitter pic.  Hasn't she been wearing it non-stop

I haven't heard of the Shawn bracelet. Has she been wearing it, and now she's not?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:07 am

There's been a lot of discussion about it. It was a gift from Shawn on the show, and she's usually seen wearing it, based on what I've read.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:18 am

That's her bracelet. She wore it in most of her interviews post show and even lately. Although she hasn't worn it out in public as much since she wrote about it in her blog. I'm sure TPTB are making sure she doesn't wear it at all until the finale.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Abrace11
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:28 am

The stylist for the show, Cary Fetman, just posted on Instagram that he sent the day doing fittings with Kaitlyn for next week and then sent her off to Jimmy Kimmy. He also said the show's make-up artist is doing her makeup for people mag tomorrow.

They are making this too easy.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:Could no one have styled her hair?

I have the same question all season long!!!
I think she only has her hair styled on the NY date with Jared.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:39 am

umngirl wrote:The stylist for the show, Cary Fetman, just posted on Instagram that he sent the day doing fittings with Kaitlyn for next week and then sent her off to Jimmy Kimmy. He also said the show's make-up artist is doing her makeup for people mag tomorrow.

Have there been any airport sightings of either of the F2? They have both been very quiet on SM.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:41 am

umngirl wrote:The stylist for the show, Cary Fetman, just posted on Instagram that he sent the day doing fittings with Kaitlyn for next week and then sent her off to Jimmy Kimmy. He also said the show's make-up artist is doing her makeup for people mag tomorrow.

Shawn must've been with them. He just started following her on Instagram today laugh out loud

Also, looks like Nick in still in Chicago

sukib85@nick_viall28 is a lot taller in real life... Photo credit: @taramorin23 #streetsighting #finalrose #Chicago #TheBachelorette
https://instagram.com/p/5gOtM2NTJN/?taken-by=sukib85

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24