SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Well if that was Wife Swap, boot camp should be interesting laugh out loud.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:05 pm

umngirl wrote:I bet there is plenty of other footage for them to use but CWS clearly decided to paint them in a certain light and it's not accurate but what can you do.
I dont know ..... maybe not allowing them to put you in that position by not doing the show
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm

^Oh for sure. Although their storylines weren't nearly as extreme.

I was hoping the episode would have given people a look at their real lives but sadly it was 20% true and 80% untrue. Oh well. I bet they are glad it's aired and just continue to live their real lives and not fake tv ones.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:19 pm

umngirl wrote:^Oh for sure. Although their storylines weren't nearly as extreme.

I was hoping the episode would have given people a look at their real lives but sadly it was 20% true and 80% untrue. Oh well. I bet they are glad it's aired and just continue to live their real lives and not fake tv ones.

word

Plus it helps one of the couple's when the Wife Swap producer was a producer on their season of TB.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:20 pm

IMHO This entire program is silly satire, totally made up. Anyone who follows Sean and Catherine knows he is NOT like he was portrayed. Give me a break. Love notes. date might, doing all the things they love together. Constant tweets about how much he admires her talent and her abilities.She adores her hunky hubs and he adores her. In real life they are working hard on a beautiful marriage. Guys find your sense of humor and get the joke!   No to do list and no ironed socks EVER.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Well, I hope this has taught them not to take every TV offer that's put before them.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well if that was Wife Swap, boot camp should be interesting laugh out loud.

For realz! Jim and Elizabeth won't be near as easy on them as Jason and Molly was. Sean even had to admit (through gritted teeth laugh out loud) that he isn't perfect and that yes, Cat does need and want a life outside of the bubble of the Lowe's......
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Can you blame it all on editing when they played right along though? It was a little embarrassing. But they must've made a good buck and even went on to tape yet another reality show a few weeks later.

I loved Wratherine though! laugh out loud I was 100% sure that the show came up with that but I guess not! So funny, love it!  giggling From a show producer:

@karri-leigh
I'm reading @clmgiudici take heat for Wratherine. That was her own term & I give her a lot of credit being so honest. #celebritywifeswap

@karri-leigh
@Kyliesmom918 That was 100% Catherine's real term in the moment.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 5 times in total

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:29 pm

I'll let Sean speak for himself here
Yeah... so that whole Wife Swap thing made me look like a complete jackass but I guess that's the risk you run when you agree to take part in something like that. Thanks to those who saw through it all and offered words of support. Now here's a picture of my dog watching herself on TV. Goodnight. by @seanloweksu

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Can you blame it all on editing when they played right along though? It was a little embarrassing. But they must've made a good buck and even went on to tape yet another reality show a few weeks later.

I loved Wratherine though! laugh out loud I was 100% sure that the show came up with that but I guess not! So funny, love it!  giggling From a show producer:

@karri-leigh
I'm reading @clmgiudici take heat for Wratherine. That was her own term & I give her a lot of credit being so honest. #celebritywifeswap

@karri-leigh
@Kyliesmom918 That was 100% Catherine's real term in the moment.

Yes the same former Bachelor producer who was fired. Just sayin'

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Also Riley was adorable! Poor thing must've been petrified of the camera crew. Molly's job looks like fun but 4 am? When do they go on air? That's crazy to me. Jason came off not only tolerable but quite likeable actually laugh out loud. Looks like he's very hands on which is great.

I can't believe we didn't get a segment of Sean taking Molly to work out. Would've been fun.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:46 pm

Wratherine is a term she has referenced before. It's her term for her alteregoish person that comes out when she's mad. I have one of those for when I'm hangry. #ItsARealCondition

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+28
mindless
marloon
FLChica
vivi2
blessed66