SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:51 am

Cat and Jason were on the radio with Molly this morning. They basically confirmed there were entire conversations spliced together and these were so out of order. The round table scene, the flag football/dinner thing were the two examples they gave.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:55 am

Again, before you agree to do a show, watch a couple of episodes. From one episode of wife swap, not the celebrity edition, I knew this show borders on ridiculous and if you give them something stupid they will use it. Crying bad edit is hilarious to me. The old adage is they can't use anything you don't give them.

If Sean is a work from home guy, then don't pretend you go to work everyday clean shaven, etc.

Some people would say that Catherine telling Jason to step it up and shave and get his chest waxed (because you see that in a business shirt?) was insulting. Why was it okay for Cat to make it sound like Molly has to work because Jason can't take care of his family?  

I think Cat will eventually love being a stay at home mom, and good for her. But if Molly enjoys working and wants that to be fulfilled who is Cat to judge and tell Jason to step it up and be the bread winner? Also I found the Riley asleep before Jason got home sad. I like that Jason likes to be part of his children's lives.

So yes, Sean came off as only wanting to be the cool guy. Cat made Jason sound like a man who didn't care if his mom was loved by his daughter, who didn't work to support his family and was sloppy. So no, Jason didn't get a great edit.

But, Jason and Molly seem to realize you go on reality TV and get what you get. Maybe because they lived through some awful persecution when Jason went back to Molly, when in fact Melissa had been ignoring him, blah, blah, blah. I am neither a Jason or Molly fan, but if Sean and Cat want to keep collecting their easy paycheck they need to realize they are no longer the golden couple and are going to get the same crappy portrails as everyone else. They aren't getting all the special editing anymore.

I didn't think the show was that bad. And if they keep complaining (not sure if they are or if it is just fans here) they are going to make themselves look even worse.

This has me really afraid for them for Marriage Bootcamp and what they will look like. If they feel like they got an 80% unrealistic edit on this fluff piece, I have a feeling that a show about bringing out the worst to make it better is not going to be kind or good for them. I hope they and their loyal followers are ready for them to be shown much less positively than they are used to.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:58 am

Also one of the questions a listener asked was what was more edited The Bachelor or CWS and without hesitation they all three said together CWS. Molly was laughing about how they spliced words together to get the result they wanted.

Also Catherine did not suggest the waxing the producers did.She just played along.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:59 am

umngirl wrote:Cat and Jason were on the radio with Molly this morning. They basically confirmed there were entire conversations spliced together and these were so out of order.  The round table scene, the flag football/dinner thing were the two examples they gave.

After their superior attitude toward JPG, I find Cat whining about editing hilarious. For reality TV gets, she and Sean are clueless.

Reality TV can use whatever they want. Maybe Cat should stop whining about the hand that feed her?

The evil mean person in me is enjoying watching Sean and Cat get some of their own medicine and being upset over something that wasn't that bad.

Their over reaction is making this so much worse than it has to be.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:Cat and Jason were on the radio with Molly this morning. They basically confirmed there were entire conversations spliced together and these were so out of order.  The round table scene, the flag football/dinner thing were the two examples they gave.

After their superior attitude toward JPG, I find Cat whining about editing hilarious. For reality TV gets, she and Sean are clueless.

Reality TV can use whatever they want. Maybe Cat should stop whining about the hand that feed her?

The evil mean person in me is enjoying watching Sean and Cat get some of their own medicine and being upset over something that wasn't that bad.

Their over reaction is making this so much worse than it has to be.

Sean and Catherine did not have a superior attitude toward JPG because of the edits at all. They never had a superior attitude at all. As for JPG we all saw the live TV and each time he opens his mouth he offended a lot of people which had nothing to do with editing. As for Sean and Catherine what every the producers were trying to do did not work at all. We still love and support them. Everyone could see that they did not portray a correct picture of Sean and Catherine.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Cather10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 -the-b12Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Bach1212Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Bachel10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Wecsrp12Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:28 am

bleuberry wrote:GA they said Jason is a real estate broker (which I believe he is IRL?). They followed him to work and showed him showing a house. They also showed him working in his office after he put Riley to bed. I do think they got a much better edit, maybe S/C figured both couples were going to look crazy, but the show flipped the switch and had the Mesnicks looking like this hard working, multi tasking family with not a lot of issues.

Really? Must have been tea time for me, I missed all that. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:30 am

Boot camp results will not change anything their fans will always be there for them . when one look at sm the negativity is coming from the same persons from day one. I am happy to read the comments posted very positive.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:40 am

I think SeanCat were a bit naive, believing the show is just for comedic entertainment hence they just played their roles with the scripts given.  Jason is a stay at home dad,  Cat is a stay at home wife.  In real life, both couples know that the others have jobs, but for the show, they have to act their parts.  IMO, Sean didn't take it seriously cause he thought people can see that he was acting. And Sean never wears socks!
BTW, Sean works both in and outside the home, same with Cat. They just didn't show that.

I find Sean and Catherine very entertaining on the show but both are not good actors! I hope they won't quit their "day" jobs anytime soon.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:48 am

Thanks to lipsis for letting me share this from the fan forum. Molly put together a nice behind the scenes on Sean and Catherine.

lipsis wrote:Behind the scenes of filming

http://m.kissfmseattle.com/onair/molly-mesnick-56306/photos-bts-of-celeb-wife-swap-13810172/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 am

Whether it is reality or no reality they are marketable period .Some persons will always be mean to them on sm because that's the type of person he or she is and can't help it. One would be out of place to say to them who or what to chose.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:22 am

Here's the episode btw:

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:30 am

Momon001 wrote:Whether it is reality or no reality they are marketable period .Some persons will always be mean to them on sm because that's the type of person he or she is and can't help it. One would be out of place to say to them who or what to chose.

If they want to do these shows and make these choices great. More power to them, take the money and run. Just don't complain about the edit when they are only using what you gave them. That is my opinion and point. And since I do think Cat especially was very harsh to JPG, again my opinion, I do feel she is getting a nice little bit of karma served back to both her and Sean.

BTW, I watched and thought it was actually better than I expected and only realized it was supposedly bad when I started reading about the bad edit here. This show is a joke and I figured all four of them chose to go along with it. It is their complaining about the edit that is making it bad to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+28
mindless
marloon
FLChica
vivi2
blessed66