SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:58 am

^I could run down an entire list of things that were either untrue or faked if you would like. There are several. Sean isn't a good actor so many could tell he wasn't actually serious for this episode and the jokes/humor clearly fell flat.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 am

While I think Sean was joking and playing along with what they needed him to do, I think Catherine was a little more truthful and herself. It was totally believable to me that she's kind of lost a bit of herself living in Dallas.

At the end of the show she mentioned that living Molly's busy life showed her that she has way more potential than what she's been living up to, which made me sad because it does look like she had put her life and goals on hold a bit after The Bachelor. I forgot how much more outgoing she was than Sean.

As much as I thought the episode was silly, especially Sean's role in it,  I could see a hint of truth in each segment. The show must've collected tons of answers from them in interviews and questionnaires and then exaggerated them to the max.

Also, it's hard to ignore all of the material they gave the show. So can't imagine they're surprised the show used that footage. Cat wrote (or agreed to pretend to write) a manual saying she wants to get out more and that everything they do in Dallas revolves around Sean, his friends, and his family. She joked that she's basically his maid. When Jason took her kayaking, she told him that a date planned by Sean would consist of a picnic in their backyard with her probably making and preparing all the food and then asked 'is that sad?' They may have been reading a script or were told what to do/say, but crying foul when you played along for a paycheque is silly to me.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 4 times in total

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:40 am

They didn't show them watching tv shows as a way to relax, having date nights, pizza is one of their favorites foods, not whatever he made Molly cook for him. Catherine gives him love notes every morning, she takes ballet classss, I could go on and on. I just find it a little weird that Jason & Molly are friends with one of the producers? & there was nothing to nit pick about them except they should spend more time as a family, and with Sean&Catherine you could "supposedly" say everything was an issue. Yes I know it's what they signed up for but probably figured it wouldn't be "edited" to come across like that!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 8367-910 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 I_got_13 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:52 am

^or the fact Sean works from home most days. But they couldn't have that because Molly wouldn't really have had anything to do. Cat also does her work from home. And the whole "need to try things more" is something they have been doing more and more for about a year so it's an old storyline. I had to laugh at the people on twitter saying that Sean basically made Cat his maid and then Cat responded back that Sean actually cleans far more than she does. And I can't forget that Cat actually enjoys cooking and doesn't just make bland food.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:07 am

So why didn't they portray their lives accurately? It makes no sense.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:12 am

You'll have to ask the producers why they didn't allow them to just live their normal lives. Probably because it wouldn't have been interesting to show Sean working from home and them spending most of their time together.

ETA: It probably didn't help that they couldn't really have given Molly Catherine's job to do so they had to focus on the housewife side of things.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:19 am

Because in wife swap if you are all watching. There is always a couple to bring the scripted drama on it. I used to watch this show and let me tell you it is laughable how they made their show scripted all along. Wife swap always want to put something drama on it . This show is more scripted than the bachelor. Mesnicks should be lucky they are good  friends of the producer of this show and they get the good edit all along laugh out loud . Well atleast it helped at some point laugh out loud . Whatsoever ! No time for silliness of this wife swap. I wish they showed the better side of the lowes . They have a nice and family oriented life  in big d . Too bad it never showed that much of them on the show instead it is bad editing. Oh well at the end of the day the wife swap is making a tv and wants rating laugh out loud ... But anyway, the lowes have a cute house and their inside decorations are pretty .

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Eb97c9
Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 9zt107Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 XgicucCelebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Oaw2uvCelebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 2pqw5k8Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 30szzauCelebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:43 am

umngirl wrote:You'll have to ask the producers why they didn't allow them to just live their normal lives. Probably because it wouldn't have been interesting to show Sean working from home and them spending most of their time together.

ETA: It probably didn't help that they couldn't really have given Molly Catherine's job to do so they had to focus on the housewife side of things. 
I know .

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Eb97c9
Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 9zt107Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 XgicucCelebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Oaw2uvCelebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 2pqw5k8Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 30szzauCelebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:09 pm

I guess it's a risk you take going on these shows. Being on this forum, I understand that what is shown on TV is "produced" and probably not accurate. They need to manufacture a story. This show did Sean and Cat no favors. The majority of viewers probably don't follow them on SM, and probably believe that Sean has Cat iron his socks. Molly and Jason came out pretty normal.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:16 pm

I've watched this show once many years ago.
I wouldn't believe whatever storyline was presented, that's me.
Whoever goes on it gets a paycheck. That' all I would take from it, a simple few days of fun in exchange for a paycheck. If the show entertains the ones watching it, then a bonus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:22 pm

I'm not sure that Molly and Jason got such a terrific edit. Who would be proud to say they use the grandma for babysitting only and doesn't spend any other time with her? Molly said she has a daughter when asked if she has children. I understand that Ty's mother doesn't want him on tV but I felt bad for Ty during that segment. It's like he didn't even exist.

What exactly did they say Jason does for work? I don't recall anything being mentioned. Nothing wrong with stay at home Dad, but if that's the case, why not be proud of it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:29 pm

GA they said Jason is a real estate broker (which I believe he is IRL?). They followed him to work and showed him showing a house. They also showed him working in his office after he put Riley to bed. I do think they got a much better edit, maybe S/C figured both couples were going to look crazy, but the show flipped the switch and had the Mesnicks looking like this hard working, multi tasking family with not a lot of issues.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+28
mindless
marloon
FLChica
vivi2
blessed66