SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:34 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Because in wife swap if you are all watching. There is always a couple to bring the scripted drama on it. I used to watch this show and let me tell you it is laughable how they made their show scripted all along. Wife swap always want to put something drama on it . This show is more scripted than the bachelor. Mesnicks should be lucky they are good  friends of the producer of this show and they get the good edit all along laugh out loud . Well atleast it helped at some point laugh out loud . Whatsoever ! No time for silliness of this wife swap. I wish they showed the better side of the lowes . They have a nice and family oriented life  in big d . Too bad it never showed that much of them on the show instead it is bad editing. Oh well at the end of the day the wife swap is making a tv and wants rating laugh out loud ... But anyway, the lowes have a cute house and their inside decorations are pretty .

So why would the Lowes sign up for this?? Didn't they watch a few episodes to see what could happen? Do they think they're so popular that everyone watching would get their humor?
Sean and Cat are not new to reality TV; they made their bed, now they have to lie in it.

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:Here's the episode btw:

Bringing this over to the next page. Thanks bleu!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:46 pm

The Lowes did not sign up for this. If you listen to the interview that Catherine, Molly and Jason you will notice the producers did cut and paste their words.
http://www.kissfmseattle.com/onair/bender-molly-43930/catherine-lowe-jason-molly-mesnick-share-13810846/

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Cather10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 -the-b12Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Bach1212Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Bachel10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Wecsrp12Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:51 pm

blessed66 wrote:The Lowes did not sign up for this.  If you listen to the interview that Catherine, Molly and Jason you will notice the producers did cut and paste their words.
http://www.kissfmseattle.com/onair/bender-molly-43930/catherine-lowe-jason-molly-mesnick-share-13810846/

But they did sign up for the show; unless it was filmed unknowingly. As far as being heavily edited, they could have watched even 1 previous show and seen how ridiculous it is. I'm betting the contract they signed basically gave away their rights. Did they read it carefully?
I understand the show is heavily edited, my question is why didn't the Lowes think it would be?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:54 pm

blessed66 wrote:The Lowes did not sign up for this.  If you listen to the interview that Catherine, Molly and Jason you will notice the producers did cut and paste their words.

Which is part of this show. That is the point. That is how wife swap is, no reason to expect CWS to be different.

If Cat and Sean were too naive to watch the show before or talk to those who did it about the splice and dicing, then again their own fault. They both expect to be treated perfectly and when others complained about editors using things out of context, yes JPG, they told him that was his own fault. So sorry, they are no better than anyone else. Karma gets us all. Sadly, this isn't that bad, I bet they are going to be really pissed at MBC, when Cat's talking about Sean's inadequacy in the bedroom is used. I was waiting to see, but with their over reaction to this the editors of that show would be foolish to not include and slice and dice everything they can for all the extra free publicity a whining SeanCat will give them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:55 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

But they did sign up for the show; unless it was filmed unknowingly. As far as being heavily edited, they could have watched even 1 previous show and seen how ridiculous it is. I'm betting the contract they signed basically gave away their rights. Did they read it carefully?
I understand the show is heavily edited, my question is why didn't the Lowes think it would be?

Because they did not know that this show will cut and paste words so that the really look bad. If they knew they were not going to do it. Yes every show has edits but not as bad as this one. This was horrible and really not called for at all. It is the show's lose because they could have better TV with the truth.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Cather10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 -the-b12Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Bach1212Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Bachel10Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Wecsrp12Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 10689-11
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 pm

I'm sure if SeanCat knew they were going to show things completely out of order, take tons of words out of context, and splice things so much they wouldn't have agreed. Their experience with reality TV and ABC especially hasn't had much of this in the past so they probably figured it would be the same. Perhaps naive on their part but they want off of their own past experiences.

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Very naive on their part. I hope they read the contract for MBC a lot closer!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Which is part of this show. That is the point. That is how wife swap is, no reason to expect CWS to be different.

If Cat and Sean were too naive to watch the show before or talk to those who did it about the splice and dicing, then again their own fault. They both expect to be treated perfectly and when others complained about editors using things out of context, yes JPG, they told him that was his own fault. So sorry, they are no better than anyone else. Karma gets us all. Sadly, this isn't that bad, I bet they are going to be really pissed at MBC, when Cat's talking about Sean's inadequacy in the bedroom is used. I was waiting to see, but with their over reaction to this the editors of that show would be foolish to not include and slice and dice everything they can for all the extra free publicity a whining SeanCat will give them.

Sean and Catherine did not say much about the stupid show so in other words they are not whining at all. On the other hand people who truly knows and loves Sean and Catherine like me are really PO by this and we are the ones complaining about how they could do this to this wonderful couple we know!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:02 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

Molly also said (in a nce way) that Sean went along with whatever the producers suggested he do.  I think the man needs to learn how to say "no".
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:Cat and Jason were on the radio with Molly this morning. They basically confirmed there were entire conversations spliced together and these were so out of order.  The round table scene, the flag football/dinner thing were the two examples they gave.

After their superior attitude toward JPG, I find Cat whining about editing hilarious. For reality TV gets, she and Sean are clueless.

Reality TV can use whatever they want. Maybe Cat should stop whining about the hand that feed her?

The evil mean person in me is enjoying watching Sean and Cat get some of their own medicine and being upset over something that wasn't that bad.

Their over reaction is making this so much worse than it has to be.

It's funny b/c during Sean's Q&A on Twitter a couple of days ago, someone asked if he felt bad for Nick and the edit he got and subsequent criticism and Sean said "he's a big boy. He knew what he was signing up for" I think the same could be said for Sean and CWS. I think he just cocky b/c he got such a great edit on the Bachelor that he didn't think they would possibly give him a bad edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:19 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:Cat and Jason were on the radio with Molly this morning. They basically confirmed there were entire conversations spliced together and these were so out of order.  The round table scene, the flag football/dinner thing were the two examples they gave.

After their superior attitude toward JPG, I find Cat whining about editing hilarious. For reality TV gets, she and Sean are clueless.

Reality TV can use whatever they want. Maybe Cat should stop whining about the hand that feed her?

The evil mean person in me is enjoying watching Sean and Cat get some of their own medicine and being upset over something that wasn't that bad.

Their over reaction is making this so much worse than it has to be.

It's funny b/c during Sean's Q&A on Twitter a couple of days ago, someone asked if he felt bad for Nick and the edit he got and subsequent criticism and Sean said "he's a big boy. He knew what he was signing up for" I think the same could be said for Sean and CWS. I think he just cocky b/c he got such a great edit on the Bachelor that he didn't think they would possibly give him a bad edit.

Karma is a wonderful thing. It gets us all when we think we are better than we really are Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Wife Swap - Season 4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+28
mindless
marloon
FLChica
vivi2
blessed66