SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:42 am

They are currently in CT. And it's bar time laugh out loud ( again) Well. Atleast . They are out with Shawn friend , I guess. Lol she blocked someone who said something not nice about her bun .ha ha laugh out loud

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aM9zlDEyOTk4NDF8MVlxR29ZZWpsT3p4dkCv-ZZFyDCTZWaCbit8Xl3Z6F1DMjhjYfLQTGVoN59s

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:16 am

^^^ I caught the periscope. Did I hear her right? Did she really block someone for saying her hair is all kinds of f**ked up? :shootme:  She was a very obnoxious and irritating drunk tonight IMO. Rolling Eyes  I am embarrassed for her......wow, just wow.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:19 am

I am not their fan so please color me confused with this question: why do non fans follow them on SM platforms such as periscope scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:20 am

rhondam wrote:^^^ I caught the periscope. Did I hear her right? Did she really block someone for saying her hair is all kinds of f**ked up? :shootme:   She was a very obnoxious and irritating drunk tonight IMO. Rolling Eyes  I am embarrassed for her......wow, just wow.

Yes she did blocked that person who did not like her bun laugh out loud . I think they are kinda tipsy due to the alcohol they are drinking . I cannot focus that much while watching her periscope tonight due the way they are acting laugh out loud. I keep cracking up . I am sorry if I have to say it .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 27 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:36 am

I can't answer why anyone follows anyone but I can tell you why I follow a lot of Bachelor people. It is because after reading the varying opinions on the forums or others' blogs and podcasts, articles, etc, I realized that everyone actually sees, hears and interprets things in many different ways depending on their knowledge, point of view, values, upbringing, etc etc.  I just want to see, hear and read the information first-hand, as I interpret and understand it, so that I am not perhaps getting a skewed version of the information or partial information which in turn makes it relevant to me so that I can form opinions based on my own perception. Smiley

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:40 am

rhondam, I used to like her goofy personlity, but can barely read her tweet now, just cant stand her at all.

So I applaud you for trying to get to know her more. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:49 am

My only word for both of them is I wish they take it slow their drinking.  coz too much alcohol is not good . Drink moderately k&s. I don't care if they love the party life , just the drinking part . You know just saying .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:02 am

Peggy, Kaitlyn is the sole reason I started watching the Bach stuff again. Her ex-fiancé (Brett) was my daughter's bf's brother's friend's sister's bf laugh out loud or something convoluted like that, and a fellow Canadian. So I got hooked again with Chris Soules' season (unspoiled) and was cheering "different" and "real" Kaitlyn along with most of TB loving fans. I found this board (is it called a board?) part way through Kait's 'Ette season. I lost complete respect for her when she made N propose without stopping him soon enough and I hadn't even heard of him until the preview of her season that 2nd night, now I am a big fan of "the other guy" and not of Kait as she is today. I hope she will come around and be humble like she used to be (or like I thought she was). :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:28 am

rhondam wrote:Peggy, Kaitlyn is the sole reason I started watching the Bach stuff again. Her ex-fiancé (Brett) was my daughter's bf's brother's friend's sister's bf laugh out loud or something convoluted like that, and a fellow Canadian. So I got hooked again with Chris Soules' season (unspoiled) and was cheering "different" and "real" Kaitlyn along with most of TB loving fans. I found this board (is it called a board?) part way through Kait's 'Ette season. I lost complete respect for her when she made N propose without stopping him soon enough and I hadn't even heard of him until the preview of her season that 2nd night, now I am a big fan of "the other guy" and not of Kait as she is today. I hope she will come around and be humble like she used to be (or like I thought she was). :Nod:

Then maybe you dont know that, many of the fans of TOG (the other guy), including myself, used to be pro-K to be the B'ette. Near the end of Chris Soules' Bachelor season, many of us thought K maybe a suitable match for TOG. Thought she is funny and genuine that would make him laugh, and a little sassy that would also challenge him to be a better person. Then some of the fellow sisterwives sleuthed that they flirted through SM before the B'ette was annouced, and they even had the right guess that he would be on K's season to pursue her.

But we started to figure out that Shawn is the one mid-season, not only because of K spoiled her own season (on purpose), also because how K handled the media questions regarding TOG. She would make all those annoying face and she started to sound so cold. And I think it's until the MTA, many of us saw the real K that she used TOG's affection, also she lied about how close she was with TOG.

And for now, most of us believe we have the wrong idea of her. She was not the mature funny indepedent lady we used to think, instead, she is an entitled little brat who used the excuse of "I live in the moment" to refuse to take opinion and be a grown up.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:36 am

^^^ Interesting. What really has me dumbfounded—and I know I should not go back but I keep scratching my head on this—is how Shawn is ok that Kait had sex with TOG knowing that Shawn was "the one" right from the beginning as she has stated over and over. Can anyone answer this for me? Well I guess only Kait or Shawn can truly answer this but can anyone help me understand this?? question
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:42 am

I think you can ask Josh the same question too. giggling giggling

I dont know, but I think these meatheads (Shawn, Josh) would be so "proud" to be the last guy standing. 1. They love winning. 2. They may think this is a proof as to they are better than TOG, in sex department as well.

All are my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:48 am

rhondam wrote:^^^ Interesting. What really has me dumbfounded—and I know I should not go back but I keep scratching my head on this—is how Shawn is ok that Kait had sex with TOG knowing that Shawn was "the one" right from the beginning as she has stated over and over. Can anyone answer this for me? Well I guess only Kait or Shawn can truly answer this but can anyone help me understand this??  question

I think it's pretty obvious that although Shawn was the frontrunner from night one, Kaitlyn was definitely inrigued and tempted by Nick. Same with Andi, whose frontrunner was Josh from night one. I personally think the sex thing is hard to get over, but you have to remember that pretty much every lead has done it. Trista slept with Charlie, Ashley h slept with Ben, and Jason slept with Melissa and Jillian; their now-spouses forgave them and understood that they needed to do that to make the right decision. I personally would have an issue with it, but I'm not going to judge Kaitlyn/Shawn for something pretty much every other final couple has had to deal with, just much more privately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass