SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:51 pm

IMO the impression is those who are fans of Nick are not fans of K. I'll speak for myself. K is a big disappointment with the constant partying and continuous s/chatting so everyone can see how cool they are. It's their life, and they get to choose how to live it, how to treat others, and to snap chat till their hearts content. They can do that for years to come, it doesn't matter to me. For the purpose of discussion, because that's what we do here, IMO she is not liked because of her behaviour. There are some, like me, that do not care for that type of constant indulging of alcohol and acting like idiots.

My dislike for her, has nothing to do with Nick and everything to do with her immature partying drunken ways and her rude mannerisms.

K&S can be on the same page, and that's great, but for this topic we discuss what we like and don't like about them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by nikikass Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Kaitlyn and Shawn are not perfect, (much like us)

They might not always do and say the right things(much like us)

And I just adore them. They are imperfection at its best and the most refreshing couple IMO from this franchise. They do and say a lot of things I would like to but I don't.

They remind me a little of Bonnie and Clyde with a sense of humour. They can keep on doing what they like and I will keep watching. The good, the bad and they ugly. giggling

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:05 pm

nikikass wrote:
They remind me a little of Bonnie and Clyde...

It didn't end so well for Bonnie and Clyde hmmm

At the end of the day, while Kaitlyn and Shawn may be praised that they are "themselves", that is meaningless to me if who one is is not someone I would personally want society, children, or people I love to emulate.
Not that they need to be anyone's role model at all.
But to me, they are lacking in substance and just like alcohol, when heat is applied it evaporates into nothingness.
Sad, and harsh, but that's what I see with these two.  

JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:06 pm

nikikass wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn are not perfect, (much like us)

They might not always do and say the right things(much like us)

And I just adore them.  They are imperfection at its best and the most refreshing couple IMO from this franchise.  They do and say a lot of things I would like to but I don't.  

They remind me a little of Bonnie and Clyde with a sense of humour.   They can keep on doing what they like and I will keep watching.  The good, the bad and they ugly.  giggling

And that's why I like them too. They are so human, flawed and real. I like that they have never once pretended to be who they aren't and that is refreshing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:17 pm

I can identify quite a bit with K/S as I behaved very similarly when I was in high school. partytime
I changed(grew up) and they can, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:25 pm

I disagree LFL. I don't believe Kaitlyn is letting anyone get a glimpse of what's within. Not that she has to but I think that all of the humour and all of the drinking is a cover for something she is trying hard not to feel. This is my opinion only based on my own experience with various coping mechanisms to try not to feel any uncomfortable feelings, but if she has shown us everything then Ian was right in his assessment of her and she is just surface level.

We all eventually learn how to deal with emotions some better than others.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:31 pm

I find nothing refreshing about a couple who seem to have no direction going forward with their future, especially given they are both well past their early 20's.   Who parties like that at age 30?? Someone with a problem, imo.  The unfortunate part is that they put it all on display, on SM, where younger individuals think they're cool.  They are NOT cool.  They are pathetic!!  no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:51 pm

I am waiting for Ben's season to start and if they haven't broken up in the next 2 weeks after his season airs, then they are together, because they want to be.

I know, they have signed a contract to stay together until Uncle Mike Fleiss says they can part and go their separate ways.  Fans always forget about the piece of paper they all sign. :Nod:

Remember Josh and Andi and when they split??? :yes: Hugesmile  Just saying..... Hugesmile

Last edited by Brill on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 52 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Looking at sm, they're one of the most popular couples out of this franchise, so I disagree with the statement that so few root for them. I have my own ideas why they're not popular here specifically but I'll refrain because no one cares laugh out loud

I love ya too, Agent!! Smiley

I care! I'm guessing that specific reason starts with n and ends with ick?

Honestly, I'm sure that's a lot of it. I think that a lot of people (well, I'll only speak for myself but I predict others too) turned on her with the way she acted towards Nick both during filming (like glaring at him when he was crying and telling her he was terrified) and post-filming (ignoring him in blogs and periscope, ATFR epic eye roll, making fun of him in interviews, etc). I think that's what it was for me, originally, just because I thought she was being unnecessarily mean. Now, I think that more might have happened BTS that I don't know about that caused such a 180 for her. i think that's what started it, at least. I also think that she did delete a lot of the partying pics on IG, so people weren't as aware of her drinking and lack of direction. We definitely saw signs on Chris's season, but I think it was one of those things where in small doses, it just seemed cute and quirky and in larger doses...it doesn't.

I'm still grateful she was the bachelorette over Britt. I couldn't even stand Britt in her 30-sec segments on the end credits, definitely wouldn't have been able to make it through a whole season of her.

(All IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:10 pm

For me it has nothing to do with TOG. That's just the easy way to excuse what, to me, is a couple who in no way shape or form is even remotely a couple that I would want to cheer for other than cheering for them for the sake of doing so.

I don't care for a lot of the couples from this franchise. Even the beloved successful couples like Sean and Cat I don't care for at all and they have nothing to do with TOG and are not even on the same low (imo) level as Shawn and Kaitlyn.

I've always watched this show for two reasons: 1) to sleuth who may be F1... and 2) to see if someone on the show I will like/resonate with. Sometimes those two things align, sometimes not. But never have I felt compelled to cheer for someone or a couple just because they are F1 and lead. If a couple needs my support on a forum to "make it" then they are doomed already. jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:34 pm

I can't see the logic in not liking K because of TOG. There are clearly non fans of TOG who do not care for K. It has nothing to do with anyone, but K herself.

Those that sleuthed were well aware of her IG pics which she later cleaned up. I did not like her at the time, but later gave her the benefit of the doubt. To support a fellow Canadian and all that jazz. It didn't last long due to her behaviour, which only intensified and not in a good way, during and after her season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Let's not change the topic of this thread into something it isn't. Please and Thank you.
I think their fan following or lack there of is simply because of the way they are and has nothing to do with anyone outside of their coupledom.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass