SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Yeah. There are probably others they could use to stir up attention, before eventually dumping them too. IMO.

I appreciate that they don't play coy. She flat out said that nobody has reached out to her from DWTS.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Maybe it's similar to the Bachelor gig where they floated his name to hide attention from the real contestant.

So maybe the final contestant announced will be neither K or N. Lol maybe it's Shawn. JK

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:06 pm

It used to be that die hard DWTS fans that don't follow TB franchise would rather not have anyone from TB franchise on DWTS. I can't see them trying to take attention away from one potential contestant to fool viewers thinking it's someone else. JMHO  I may be wrong, but I don't recall that ever happening. There are always rumours and speculation but has UsWeekly ever reported someone will not be on the show who suddenly is a contestant?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:56 pm

No GA US mag has never in the past say that about a contestant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah. There are probably others they could use to stir up attention, before eventually dumping them too. IMO.

I appreciate that they don't play coy. She flat out said that nobody has reached out to her from DWTS.

Kaitlyn did say that, but that is before they went to LA. I wonder if there might have been a discussion of the possibility of her being an alternate while they were there.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:00 pm

isittrue wrote:We don't even know if TOG is up for the gig either so until September 2 everything is speculation.  

I personally hope she doesn't do the show since it's not exactly beneficial for new relationships.

No, we don't, but the rumour is out there and I'm sure Kaitlyn is well aware of it. I know if I was her, I would rather let people assume I was at least in consideration than straight out admit I was never asked. Just saying that this change in tune might have nothing to do with any talks with TPTB and all to do with the recent reports.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:43 pm

She should have given the standard "I'd be honoured to be asked" "I always leave the door open" blah blah

Rather than saying I wasn't asked. I'm sure I'll win. Paraphrasing. That's what some like about her, she's honest, but sometimes the choice of words makes a difference IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:03 am

More from our classy bachelorette.

Blake Shelton @blakeshelton
Well its official.... I'm about to tour!!!!! The liquor store.. Bitch.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  16h16 hours ago
Kaitlyn Bristowe retweeted Blake Shelton

Beauty

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:30 am

Not surprised anymore, just disappointed at myself for once being TeamKaitlyn. Given her the benefit of the doubt when she said "you can plow my field", gosh, who would think she really is this low class drunken bachelorette. She is lucky to have met a meathead in this process, and so many general viewer can focus only on the "love story".

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:08 pm

I'm never team anyone except Ed Swiderski, and Roberto Martinez. laugh out loud It's safer that way.

The good thing, is, their relationship seems to work for both of them. It's not my choice of lifestyle, but as long as they are happy and can enjoy their relationship for years to come, then the process worked for them.

I'm just amazed at the maturity level. Looking back comparing to all the other 'ettes, she takes the cake for immaturity.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:23 pm

I am still on the fence to say this relationship is working. they may look very much in love, but what irritates me is, their constant negative sm feedback to the non fans. Isn't people this in love can only see all the good things, but how come they still have this "angry and on the edge" vibe?

You can say this is their true personality, but I still think their "love" is not as strong and they haven't brought out the best of each other, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:34 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I am still on the fence to say this relationship is working. they may look very much in love, but what irritates me is, their constant negative sm feedback to the non fans. Isn't people this in love can only see all the good things, but how come they still have this "angry and on the edge" vibe?

You can say this is their true personality, but I still think their "love" is not as strong and they haven't brought out the best of each other, IMO.

IA that is something that annoys me when anyone does that, not just this couple.

One shouldn't care about the negative comments when they are enjoying their life and are confident in who they are. There's nothing to prove when you're truly happy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass