SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Drew left. Sam was so sweet with him. Tomorrow night should be fun. Group date dodge ball. Dorks versus jocks. Will, Richie and Kayne versus Davey, Sasha and ?
Did they say dorks vs jocks?

The boys(perhaps Richie narrating, I can't remember) said it. Looks hilarious. I think he said something like the muso, the rapper and the rope guy. AAL you wait til the rose ceremony, would be interested on your thoughts on how Richie looked. By the way, he was the first of the guys that hasn't had one on one time to get a rose. 2 go home a CP tomorrow
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:06 am

allyice wrote:So disappointed Drew left sad Hes been posting like crazy on the bachie groups on facebook, dont think he will have trouble finding a lady, haha
I wouldn't be too worried. He already changed his facebook status to being in a relationship with someone.

giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:07 am

HEA wrote:so when is episode 3?
I thought by now it would be already aired?

It just finished about 20 minutes ago
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:09 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Drew left. Sam was so sweet with him. Tomorrow night should be fun. Group date dodge ball. Dorks versus jocks. Will, Richie and Kayne versus Davey, Sasha and ?

The boys(perhaps Richie narrating, I can't remember) said it. Looks hilarious.  I think he said something like the muso, the rapper and the rope guy. AAL you wait til the rose ceremony, would be interested on your thoughts on how Richie looked. By the way, he was the first of the guys that hasn't had one on one time to get a rose. 2 go home a CP tomorrow
Aaah. So he is going to be like Heather? Narrating? Darn!
I remember first rose ceremony Richie was doing VO at how it was an out of body experience.
So much of his VO remind me of Matilda (concern about a rose, etc).
He goes far based on s/caps so he is definitely hidden. Not sure how far (definitely think in the Final 2).
But yeah... I don't know. I'm still #TeamRichie though, no matter the placing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:10 am

nc7373 wrote:Okay so after watching that EP I have accepted that Sasha is F1 and Richie was probably the dark horse who just snuck up on her and got to F2...damn

do not give up
we saw hundred of time things like this with edits
remember that the goal for the prods is to keep the public on their toes so they continue to watch the complete season
she may had a great first date with sasha but lets wait the first date with richie before thinking game over Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

The boys(perhaps Richie narrating, I can't remember) said it. Looks hilarious.  I think he said something like the muso, the rapper and the rope guy. AAL you wait til the rose ceremony, would be interested on your thoughts on how Richie looked. By the way, he was the first of the guys that hasn't had one on one time to get a rose. 2 go home a CP tomorrow
Aaah. So he is going to be like Heather? Narrating? Darn!
I remember first rose ceremony Richie was doing VO at how it was an out of body experience.
So much of his VO remind me of Matilda (concern about a rose, etc).
He goes far based on s/caps so he is definitely hidden. Not sure how far (definitely think in the Final 2).
But yeah... I don't know. I'm still #TeamRichie though, no matter the placing.

soooooo AAL which team are you already? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:12 am

Sundy wrote:
HEA wrote:so when is episode 3?
I thought by now it would be already aired?

It just finished about 20 minutes ago

ah okay! thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:12 am

What order was Richie called at RC?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:13 am

About to watch the show...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:14 am

He was 2nd I think @AAL

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:16 am

It was all a blur. I think Michael 2, Dave 3 and Richie 4? Michael got one on one time after the group date.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:16 am

Good grief. Sasha is totally the alpha in the house.
Actually, he's like the dad in the house!

Yikes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy