SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:39 am

She went back for a few kisses. That dog date was hilarious.

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:39 am

^^comment of the night!  First kiss goes to Sasha. Just seems like they where getting it over and done with though

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:50 am

Drew left. Sam was so sweet with him. Tomorrow night should be fun. Group date dodge ball. Dorks versus jocks. Will, Richie and Kayne versus Davey, Sasha and ?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:54 am

Can I also ask someone to post a still of Richie from the rose c :shocked!: :shocked!: eremony. Hubba hubba that man is actually smokin'

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:55 am

Okay so after watching that EP I have accepted that Sasha is F1 and Richie was probably the dark horse who just snuck up on her and got to F2...damn

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:57 am

oh yiKES @mindless, when you put it like that! i'm suddenly feeling a little queazy haha

Sasha already had a single date and the rose, doesnt seem fair that he's pulled aside at the cocktail party.... you know? idk, i haven't seen the episode yet, but still.

and you're right @AllAboutLove, SM is centering everything around Sam and Sasha...

right, off to watch the episode and grudgingly accept that Sasha's F1 hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:01 am

Sundy wrote:Drew left. Sam was so sweet with him. Tomorrow night should be fun. Group date dodge ball. Dorks versus jocks. Will, Richie and Kayne versus Davey, Sasha and ?
Did they say dorks vs jocks?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:02 am

@aerina... SM is insane with all the pro-Sasha stuff. And a lot of it is from Sam's POV which is why I am  hmmm

#TeamRichie no matter what
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:03 am

nc7373 wrote:Okay so after watching that EP I have accepted that Sasha is F1 and Richie was probably the dark horse who just snuck up on her and got to F2...damn
sad

I know it is ridiculous but I was (am?) still hoping for Richie.
But I can see him being F2 and just so, so heartbroken.
:/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allyice Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:04 am

So disappointed Drew left sad Hes been posting like crazy on the bachie groups on facebook, dont think he will have trouble finding a lady, haha

~The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australian Fans group on facebook~
https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans
allyice
allyice

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:05 am

Sundy wrote:Can I also ask someone to post a still of Richie from the rose c :shocked!:  :shocked!: eremony. Hubba hubba that man is actually smokin'
I will when I get the episode. But anyone who can do so before please do so.
He's not even my type (not that I really have a physical type) but... yum!!
#TeamRichie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:06 am

so when is episode 3?
I thought by now it would be already aired?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy