SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:38 pm

I think they just updated the promo to make it more dramatic. It is still listed on the Daily Mail site and posted on here.
If anything, it is Alex who is not seen (side of his nose) as much.
It's surprising (but not really) that both promos focus so heavily on Richie and Sasha and barely the other two F4.

Darn... I wonder if Richie is F2 like originally thought...  
It would make sense if Richie is F2...
Sam's brother's faved tweet of Richie winning but him not knowing who F1 is but MTP met him and also Richie is the most likely believable "may be F1" story with so many, even media, predicting he may win.
hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think they just updated the promo to make it more dramatic. It is still listed on the Daily Mail site and posted on here.
It's surprising (but not really) that both promos focus so heavily on Richie and Sasha and barely the other two F4.

Sam's brother's faved tweet of Richie winning but him not knowing who F1 is but MTP met him and also Richie is the most likely believable "may be F1" story with so many, even media, predicting he may win.
hmmm
Ok, pardon me but I am completely confused. LOL. Do we have anything that completely places

1) Sasha in NZ?

2) Michael in NZ?

I ask about Sasha as to me, he's likely but not for sure got the hot air balloon on his individual date as well as the painting at night. Then the only other caps that we have for him would be the HTD winery/orchard tour/picnic and the FD of him skydiving and dinner....correct?

Michael, we have a pic of him/Sam sitting with the bridge in the background, the pic of them in the heli/rafting, the pic of them sitting on a couch or having dinner at least, the pic of them at a spa/hot springs.

With Richie, we have a pic of them skiing(I believe to be NZ), the hotsprings, No HTD(could be hidden for a reason), no FD(again hidden as too much give away).

What does everyone think??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think they just updated the promo to make it more dramatic. It is still listed on the Daily Mail site and posted on here.

hmmm
Ok, pardon me but I am completely confused.  LOL.  Do we have anything that completely places

1) Sasha in NZ?

2) Michael in NZ?

I ask about Sasha as to me, he's likely but not for sure got the hot air balloon on his individual date as well as the painting at night.  Then the only other caps that we have for him would be the HTD winery/orchard tour/picnic and the FD of him skydiving and dinner....correct?

Michael, we have a pic of him/Sam sitting with the bridge in the background, the pic of them in the heli/rafting, the pic of them sitting on a couch or having dinner at least, the pic of them at a spa/hot springs.

With Richie, we have a pic of them skiing(I believe to be NZ), the hotsprings, No HTD(could be hidden for a reason), no FD(again hidden as too much give away).

I think Michael has too many screen caps to not go to NZ. I think Richie's skiing must be FD because it fits with the extreme sports theme and we have no other alternative FD date screen cap

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:19 am

Goheather wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

hmmm
Ok, pardon me but I am completely confused.  LOL.  Do we have anything that completely places

1) Sasha in NZ?

2) Michael in NZ?

I ask about Sasha as to me, he's likely but not for sure got the hot air balloon on his individual date as well as the painting at night.  Then the only other caps that we have for him would be the HTD winery/orchard tour/picnic and the FD of him skydiving and dinner....correct?

I think Michael has too many screen caps to not go to NZ. I think Richie's skiing must be FD because it fits with the extreme sports theme and we have no other alternative FD date screen cap

I think Richie is the only one we can be pretty sure goes to NZ from the existing screen images.
From what we can tell it must be Michael or Sasha F3

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:25 am

romance realist wrote:
Goheather wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

1) Sasha in NZ?

2) Michael in NZ?

I think Richie is the only one we can be pretty sure goes to NZ from the existing screen images.
From what we can tell it must be Michael or Sasha F3

So you are thinking the skiing happens in NZ?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:02 am

I think the hotsprings with Richie is a HTD activity, and then you got the skiing FD with the evening portion, and with not enough S/Cs, IMO, it does not support that Richie makes it through F3.

Sasha having a hot-air balloon date then painting seems like a very disjointed date tbh. I guess we'll have to see if any of the screencaps are used next episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:26 am

aerina wrote:I think the hotsprings with Richie is a HTD activity, and then you got the skiing FD with the evening portion, and with not enough S/Cs, IMO, it does not support that Richie makes it through F3.

Sasha having a hot-air balloon date then painting seems like a very disjointed date tbh. I guess we'll have to see if any of the screencaps are used next episode.
Are there hot springs where Richie is from??

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:30 am

I can make a case for all three in NZ:

I agree I think the skiing is in Australia, I don't think there is enough snow coverage for it to be New Zealand and teher are no other sc of Richie's FD otherwise. There are no hot springs in Perth that I know of so they have jumped into a river around where Richie grew up but it would be cold. Otherwise it's NZ.

I also think that painting and hot air ballooning is too much is one date. We have been seeing an activity then dinner. I have tried looking at the outside of the skydiving centre in Picton to see if there are any ropes etc. (there is a flag pole), around Picton is where Snez and Sam went hot air ballooning. It looks like part of a serious conversation maybe they were just hanging out there. Otherwise I think it places Sasha in New Zealand.

Unless Michael has a sd next episode there are too many sc's

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:48 am

AEF wrote:I can make a case for all three in NZ:

I agree I think the skiing is in Australia, I don't think there is enough snow coverage for it to be New Zealand and teher are no other sc of Richie's FD otherwise. There are no hot springs in Perth that I know of so they have jumped into a river around where Richie grew up but it would be cold. Otherwise it's NZ.

I also think that painting and hot air ballooning is too much is one date. We have been seeing an activity then dinner. I have tried looking at the outside of the skydiving centre in Picton to see if there are any ropes etc. (there is a flag pole), around Picton is where Snez and Sam went hot air ballooning. It looks like part of a serious conversation maybe they were just hanging out there. Otherwise I think it places Sasha in New Zealand.

Unless Michael has a sd next episode there are too many sc's
So, either we are in a position to re-evaluate where the FD's may be held again, or Sash is truely the F3 cause maybe his SD includes both the painting and the hot air balloon, which IMO, isn't too far fetched considering neither activity is very streneous.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:55 am

The hot air balloon could belong on his sd (less likely to me given the length of the Australian episodes), on his fd - maybe they are chatting about how scared of heights they are before going sky diving or in NZ.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:00 am

The SCP is either a hot air balloon on the ground or something else - you can see foliage in the background

I reckon maybe it's a boat taking them to their painting date....

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:21 am

Can I just ask why we think the F3 dates are extreme sports?  Has that been confirmed?

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy