SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by thirteen Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:25 am

So I just finished watching the last episode and OH BOY! can I say I adore Richie? Because I totally do!

The date between Sam and Richie was one of the best if not THE BEST date of any Bachelor/Bachelorette season in the US and across the globe.
I was just thinking the whole time: "I want to be with someone like Richie. I need to be with someone like him." He is just so amazing, handsome, and funny and I just ugh!  l o v e  :fanningfan

Can't wait for next week and see Sam and Sash second date. It looks cute!

This season of The Bachelorette has given us some amazing guys with great hearts. I am seriously loving it and Sam as the 'ette. I don't want it to end.

Regardless of the outcome, Sam and us will end up "winning". I have loved getting to know Sam and the guys! cloud nine  :sprinklehearts

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:31 am

@thirteen Richie is amazing. I think most of Australia and the world want to marry Richie or find their own Richie. He was trending worldwide on Twitter last night haha. beatingheart

And IA, it has been a wonderful season and all are winners, imo! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:09 am

I don't know why but... the last scene where Sam is on the car "thinking" like if the date with Richie have made her come into a "new" state of mind. It reminded me of another scene very similar on the phrases used in the past.

Tim in the car returning from a day with Ali in the hospital after her accident! ( he was soooo moved and his world had changed) Hugesmile ..in deep thoughts about realizing how that day's events had put everything under a new perspective and ...I don't remember what else did he say.. no no Suspect  ) Then later when Ali arrived with her broken leg ( he seem not to have eyes but for Ali). And Anna was nonexistent, like a cushion on a chair!.. I don't remember when this episode happened but I know at the moment Anna was the most obvious F1.

And for sentences that are deceiving  ( remember when Sam told Lana he was glad she came in, because he didn't not know until then  that he in true needed more girls to fall in love ) no no Well....was't he already in love then?  no no This show has NO ETHICS when it comes to trying to confuse us. They use their contestants like if they had no feelings! no
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:19 am

I am having problems deleting the whole post..( it was repeated ) can anyone please help me ? Praying
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:38 am

I don't see Sam saying to Sash "I love you soo much" all I see us a physical attraction their nothing more but for Richie, I see her saying that! Right now I'm Richue for F1 but I know I will change my kind back to Sasha when he gets his date, I just hope AUS is still sticking by Richie! Probably Sam cheering and favouriting tweets about Richie is because she feels for him
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:51 am

HodanG wrote:I don't see Sam saying to Sash "I love you soo much" all I see us a physical attraction their nothing more but for Richie, I see her saying that! Right now I'm Richue for F1 but I know I will change my kind back to Sasha when he gets his date, I just hope AUS is still sticking by Richie! Probably Sam cheering and favouriting tweets about Richie is because she feels for him
sad I feel for him. I just hope he is in a good place no matter what. At least he will feel the love and support of so many. Even Lisa in her Famous mag interview said that women are clamouring for Richie. I can see lots of women applying if Richie is next bachelor. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:04 am

Yup true IG, I wonder how Richie is feeling laugh out loud and also how awkward will it be if Richie is not F1, because everyone is commenting on the video Sam posted on Instagram that we hear richies voice, he won etccc { Btw sorry for all the spelling mistakes lmao I was eating and typing at the same time
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:38 am

I'm sooo behind now after the 2 weeks' vacation with limited internet access, I just watched back Ep3, and had a glimpse of Richie's date. I like both Sash & Richie, and can see Sam picking either one of them.

With Sash, she's the teenage girl having her crush and felt like protected. With Richie, she's her normal 26 year old self hanging out with the best friend whom she has romantic connection. Both great guys, I can see they both adore Sam.

I still can't warm up to Michael, don't know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:45 am

@marysegap - you can only delete completely your post (with no trace) if you are the last poster in here ... once another member has posted, you can only edit your post.

And i actually agree with your post above.

Regarding the ending ... I don't know how things will go down, neither am I confident to predict, but ...

I've been reading for a while now that Sam would spare Richie's feelings and let him go as F3 if he's not F1 ... and in my book ... that won't happen.
No lead ever "spares" the heartbreak ... if their connection is stronger than the one she has with another F3 guy, Richie will be F2 in case he isn't F1.
And if Richie exits as F3, it's not for the compassion but because of the script for the "best finale" possible (since nothing should overshadow the final couple) and the possible new role (which can still happen if he is F2). IMO.

I remember watching Season 1 or TB.au and I was never on Ali's team, despite her "feelings" for Tim, because to me those feelings were just a huge crush, infatuation beyond any tangible connection/compatibility, she seemed to me like a person who imagined Tim to be perfect for her and wasn't really paying attention whether he is that guy at all ... so I never believed her chances of being F1, but if she didn't have that accident, maybe she would be F2, instead it seemed to me that Tim was really pushing Rochelle in the last few weeks to fast-forward her feelings/emotions for him (that again i didn't see them transpire on screen to believe her chances), so that her spot would be reasoned/legit.
Arthur didn't spare the feelings of Alicia when he let her go at F3, Sam didn't spare Heather's feelings by letting her go at F4 or Sarah's feelings for letting her go at F3, no lead ever spares the feelings, they just let the contestants go once they "fulfilled" their part, once the exit is predicted to bring the "least" backlash, because the show produces the reasons for letting them go (in Wood's season, the arrival of Lana was a perfect substitute) and because the connection (even tho' not the romantic or love one) was stronger than with the ones who left before... so they just had to "wait" and "tag along" till the time for them to exit was "right". JMO.

P.S. Also the F2 spot goes to a person who was shown to have the real chances of being the F1 (whether that's anywhere near the truth is debatable) ... and at the same time, people have to be happy for the final "winner", so the F2 in "practice" shouldn't be more likable and have more fans than F1, at least not in the term of the couple ...

so far the only F2 that I remember that had a huge likability factor was Arie, but for that season I don't know how strongly did people root for the F1 guy and the Bette, and since i wasn't following yet, IDK how the ending was received.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:44 am

I think they have changed the ad for HTD. The screencap we have of Sam is no longer in the ad. Why would they do that?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:50 am

Sundy wrote:I think they have changed the ad for HTD. The screencap we have of Sam is no longer in the ad. Why would they do that?
Sorry Sundy, what sc are you talking about? The one for Sasha's HTD? If that's the one that you are talking about, maybe they realize that we are onto something, and something more with more importance. Meaning, maybe it is Sash that's let go at F3 and they know that we will soon get that for sure?? Just throwing out ideas....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think they have changed the ad for HTD. The screencap we have of Sam is no longer in the ad. Why would they do that?
Sorry Sundy, what sc are you talking about?  The one for Sasha's HTD?  If that's the one that you are talking about, maybe they realize that we are onto something, and something more with more importance.  Meaning, maybe it is Sash that's let go at F3 and they know that we will soon get that for sure??  Just throwing out ideas....

Yup. So the screen cap we grabbed of Sam in her vineyard outfit is now not part of the promo. Just a close shot of Sam in the roll neck top. Perhaps the production team are reading our posts (Hi there Bach team - you are doing a good job of confusing us! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 3806527698 clapping! handwave ) and have realised its a bit obvious?!? Who knows. I also think they have Eliminated Richie's mum. Confusing!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy