SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Sleuthing thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:05 am

Not sure where to put this but it was just posted on the BachAU Facebook page.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Imagejpeg

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:12 am

So I would call some of these men "interesting" to look at. Michael is the only one that stands out to me as "yummy" - probably because he reminds me of dreamboat Ben Z from Kaitlyn's season. Once I get to see their personalities I'm sure I'll be impressed with a few more.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:16 am

Katie ... whatever you posted in your previous posts I don't see it .. is it a photo or a link?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:38 am

happygolucky wrote:Katie ... whatever you posted in your previous posts I don't see it .. is it a photo or a link?

Oh Buggar! I'm crap at this linking stuff. It was the official photo of all the guys in a group with their names on the BachAu website. Can someone bring it over while I get another lesson on linking from my teenager. 

Btw- nice to see you over here HGL. I think I'll enjoy this lead and show a lot more.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:14 am

OK, Katie  giggling  I might give it "an eye" in here, not sure I'm interested anymore in TB.au to actually watch.
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors-s1
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  TheBachelorette_M01_Bachelors_900x506
From facebook: (Link Here)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  10505568_699459263531864_3103316253275268446_n

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Thanks HGL. I can do it no problem from my computer but always have have trouble when using the iPad.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:40 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  3806527698 sorry cantstopl rofl I thought I needed to explain hehehe I feel like an idiot now giggling I only hope you had a good laugh too yes

I'm craving good love story, but I'm not sure I can ever look at the TB.au again with the same eyes ... I almost prefer to watch again the entire season of TB.nz ... it's that bad.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Just for fun, my early picks for frontrunners are Kayne, Dave, Sasha, and Tony based on their bios, photos, and SM.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:55 am

Katiebelle wrote:So I would call some of these men "interesting" to look at. Michael is the only one that stands out to me as "yummy" - probably because he reminds me of dreamboat Ben Z from Kaitlyn's season. Once I get to see their personalities I'm sure I'll be impressed with a few more.

laugh out loud Katie, I think 'interesting' is probably the right word from me too giggling The ages are interesting, majority are over 30, with just the three 28yrs olds and the two 25yr olds. Sam must've told them she was wanting someone mature?
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:00 pm

so it seems that sam frost is back to be australia sweetheart.... considering how she trashed blake, used and abused social medias, played victim ad nauseam, lied to the fans, took every tiny advantage to gain $$ from this franchise and medias.... that is is kind of a surprise. But I think who is the bachelor or bachelorette is not important right?

sorry... I am definitely sarcastic because turning her into an angel again is full of BS. I have not decided if I want to watch or not her season. I did not watch chris or juan or ben so it is not an issue for me to do so.

now... back to my corner ................ :dripdrip

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:47 am

OMG HEA..!! You've just said exactly what I've been thinking re Sam being TBette. I was never a fan of hers, (although nor was I fan of Blakes) and I wasn't keen on the way both Sam and Lisa seemed to be delighting in trashing Blake post show. it seemed a bit too high-school for my liking. I'll be watching but it won't be because I am a Sam fan, it will be just for the entertainment value really..

ETA; just been reading some more threads and sounds like she may have done a bit of soul-searching and growing up these last few months. Good for her if she has. Nice to read that she felt she got caught up in all the post-show drama and lost herself, coz that's exactly how I saw it. It was all a bit of a monster that grew wings. I'm skeptical, but will be open minded. Bring it on!! clapping!
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
CyntSaint
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy
Rolly
GreenGoddess