SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:33 pm

@AllAboutLove. Thanks so much for linking Sam's blog. I understand her so much better now. Wow - such an amazing woman - she and her family have been through so much and she's still strong. I liked her before and wanted her to get her happy ending but now I understand her more and understand why the situation with Blake would have been so hard. I am truly impressed with her.

As we say in New Zealand

Kia Kaha, kia mia, kia manawanui!

Be strong, be brave, be steadfast Sam!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:37 pm

@katiebelle. It really does make a difference when we understand the journey one takes to get to where they are. Sam really is an amazing young woman and while she has her faults and flaws like all humans do, she deserves someone who really will treat her so well. Like she said, it's easy to forget these are real people on TV with real feelings and no timeline to just "get over it" concerning heartbreak which is easy for spectators/viewers to say and is, while logical, not always the reality of life. It's why I agree with the saying that as viewers we are the winners who get to switch off the TV unscathed and get back to our real life. Such is not always the case with those who live this. And Sam was on the show for 4 months. That's a long, long time and then to have a public breakup like she did.

Love the saying, Katie!!! blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:07 pm

ALL ... thanks for the link, I will read it and from your enthusiastic tale I would like to see the same Sam, since I choose to dedicate my time to this season as much as I can (I will try to watch the episodes during weekends, but not much time for else) ... and would like to have a lead that's worth it...

I guess I'm a bit of a cynic this time, since I already swore to not watch TB show ever again after seeing the whole production manip. during the Chris Soules' season ... Andi's being my introduction to TB franchise ... and Kaitlyn's being my torture (end) only for Nick.

I was swayed by TB.au because of my love for NZ's series, so I gave it a try and got sucked into because of Heather (I was doomed after that). So I was very strong-headed not to give this show any more attention, definitely the USA version is off my list for good.

I really got addicted to this forum ... so now your writing about this season and the guys persuaded me to watch (it's all your fault!), but I'm trying not to get attached to any character in particular.

The lead is likeable, Richie seems promising in his pursuit, Sasha's is intriguing because of his game but not attractive to me, I'm curious about the edit for others and what road of story-telling the show will go with, but other than that the other guys aren't interesting to me to watch. I just lost the appeal for the show.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:13 pm

HGL.. I understand. It really is rough watching this show and then... heartbreak, manipulation, etc... But I also love this forum. It definitely makes it more fun and interesting to watch and read everyone's views. :yes:

(Sidenote on Sam: she was on Bach AU S2 for 4 months before being F1 and then dumped. Longest filming season ever in the history of this show and I take that into consideration as well.)

I am already invested so I understand not wanting to be so. And my liking Richie and him not being F1 will just be another heartbreaker season if those s/caps of him in the season promo are anything to go by he was "all in". Totally different guys, but he reminds me of Nick (but the other guys aren't threatened by him but probably would have been if he got 1st rose like Nick did).

At this point I am just watching b/c I like finding new people and am constantly surprised how different they may appear but all share the same character trait I value most which is being authentically themselves, come what may. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:53 pm

I like Sam!

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Realme wrote:I like Sam!
Welcomeparty! @Realme so glad to have you join! Sam is doing great as first Aussie Bette! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Can I just say that Sprite made this amazing banner for the forum and what I find so telling is the photos of the F3....
Richie... he is looking at Sam but she is not looking at him
Michael... neither one are looking at each other
Sasha... both are looking at each other

Tells the whole story, IMO.  :Nod:

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Sam_fr11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Is there a place to find the previews...before the show started to air?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:09 pm

There might be some here. I know the great sleuthers post them, they might be buried in the threads.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3157p156-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-social-media-media-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:29 pm

Rolly wrote:Is there a place to find the previews...before the show started to air?

I posted them in the s/caps thread with s/caps of each video...
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3158-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing

I also posted them just now in the Online Links thread for easy viewing here
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3176p24-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-online-links-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing#874891
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:56 pm

so, I made this video and added my comments of how I saw the body language (please sasha lovers, do not hate me! this is my opinion only)

To resume I saw:

sasha monolog
sam flounding on her seat constantly
sam drinking a lot
many times sam looked at the crew
at one time both sam and sasha laughed and looked at the crew
no touching before the very end
she blinked her eyes often
few cut edits (no drink, next she has her glass in hand - up and next her torso is down)
It is only when he said that she had the control, that she looked at the crew, then he told her he wanted to kiss her and she finally look at him in the eyes and said "You should"
I did not see an exactic sam at the end. i saw a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. this kiss says staged and anything but natural

At one point sasha said:
Are you uncomfortable?
Do you want me sitting closer to you? Will that help things? ...
OH it is time for drinking, is it?

was she nervous? heck yeah! But not nervous about him, nervous about the situation.
She knew beforehand that he will kiss her and all her body language says forced situation
I also think she was very tipsy
but I do not think she was into him at all.
He kept saying the same "did not have time" without any substance, he repeated it again and again and again.

sorry guys.................... i see zero romance in that.  no idea

but again... it could be the most awkward kiss in the bachelor history and she was a 100% into him? we'll see if he is F1 and then I will be completely wrong... again!  Hugesmile

Last edited by HEA on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
CyntSaint
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy
Rolly
GreenGoddess