SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by pkk Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:55 am

I think Sash def makes it to the final 2 IMO. To me, I think that skydiving and boating are two separate activities. I can't see Sam and Sash doing BOTH activities in one episode. Therefore, I think skydiving and maybe the sit down dinner on the bench?(sam in red scarf) will be on the next episode. Boating/sailing will be Sash's LCD. Although I don't have proof and this is just my opinion:)
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:11 am

pkk wrote:I think Sash def makes it to the final 2 IMO. To me, I think that skydiving and boating are two separate activities. I can't see Sam and Sash doing BOTH activities in one episode. Therefore, I think skydiving and maybe the sit down dinner on the bench?(sam in red scarf) will be on the next episode. Boating/sailing will be Sash's LCD. Although I don't have proof and this is just my opinion:)

you are probably right on this... this boat footage and not extra richie footage lead in this direction
i just wanted to maybe offer another theory.

therefore we could have

F3: richie
F2: sasha
F1: michael

What I see in the footage is the same giddy sam with michael (even the little pinch on his nose on the whales date seems very intimate and natural - in every single footage she is smiling)

what I see with sasha is a complete different colder sam with no cuddling (body language says away from him on bench and boat he has his hand on her shoulder but she is not leaning on him to cuddle him)

but... it is possible that something is lacking and this will lead to my other theory that sasha is leaving at F3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:50 pm

@GuardianAngel

Could we get a Bachelorette Australia S2 thread started? It was officially announced today that there will be a S2. Based on what Sam has said in the media it sounds like it will be Lana as Bette.

Also could we get a Bachelor Australia S4 thread? It's been announced there will be another one and based on Sam and other media including Channel 10 it may be Richie. So perhaps we can sleuth if it is him and post in the thread any info found. Filming will start end of Feb for the Bach and contestants first week of March as it seems right now.

Thanks so much :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Sure, can you post any links with those announcements, so I can start the thread with that info?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Channel 10 Press/News Release:
http://images.tenplay.com.au/~/media/Corporate%20Site%20Media/Files/Media%20Releases/2015/Network%20Ten%20Announces%20Season%202%20Of%20The%20Bachelorette%20Australia.pdf

Channel Ten ‏@channelten  
Back in 2016! We're excited to announce that #BacheloretteAU will be back on your screens next year.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 CR6By7BUYAAN2zn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Also more on Bachelorette Australia S2 from Channel 10

The Bachelorette Australia Will Be Back for Season 2
Published: 23 October 2015
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/articles/the-bachelorette-australia-will-be-back-for-season-2

Captivated by Sam Frost’s search for true love, Australia can look forward to a new series of The Bachelorette Australia in 2016.
Viewers across the country were glued to their screens last night to watch Sam Frost declare her love to Sasha, as the first season of The Bachelorette Australia came to its perfect conclusion.

Those already getting separation anxiety needn’t worry though – the year’s most successful new reality program will return in 2016 with a brand-new Bachelorette looking for love and another group of Bachelors competing to win her heart.

“We are very pleased that so many Australians embraced The Bachelorette Australia and wanted to be part of Sam’s journey to find true love,” said Network Ten Chief Programming Officer, Beverley McGarvey.

“The response from viewers to both the show and Sam’s story has been extraordinary. Like all Australians, we are delighted that Sam found Sasha and we wish them every happiness.

“We are thrilled to announce that The Bachelorette Australia will be back in 2016. We cannot wait to start production on the second series and give Australia another wonderful love story.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 4

Can post more in the new thread for potential bachelors and articles/news/sm about who it may be

Apply for The Bachelor Season 4
Published: 16 September 2015
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/articles/apply-for-the-bachelor-season-4

Are you ready to meet the love of your life?

The romantic journey of a lifetime awaits with more spectacular dates, passion and of course, possible love with The Bachelor.

If you’re looking for that special someone,  we’d love to hear from you.

Applications for season 4 of The Bachelor are open now at https://thebachelors4.castasugar.com/

Season 4 of The Bachelor contestant applications
https://thebachelors4.castasugar.com/

If you're searching for that special someone and looking for love, the next season of The Bachelor is casting right now...

If love is in your sights and you're ready to find THE ONE...

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Single Women between the ages of 22-35
Single Men between the ages of 27-35
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series.
Filming will roughly commence in March of 2016 and may take up to 12 weeks.

IMPORTANT DATES:
We are yet to release audition dates, however first stage auditions will be held early 2016.

THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
In order to successfully apply you will need to do the following:

Complete the application form (by answering a series of questions). Note: We request that you complete the application form yourself.
You must read, understand and agree to all Terms & Conditions
You must upload 2 x current photos of yourself (one full length and one headshot).
By applying for The Bachelor Series 4 you consent to your involvement in the series.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE APPLICATION:
You must be single to apply.
You must meet the age criteria (Women: 22-35 years and Men: 27-35 years).
You must complete all questions truthfully.
You must complete the application yourself.
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions.

You must be willing and available to be filmed for the time frame listed above (i.e From March 2016 for roughly up to 12 weeks).

Applications for The Bachelor Series 4 close at midnight on the 29th of January 2016 (AEDT).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:57 pm

@GuardianAngel

Links and information for the two new threads requested posted above for:

1) The Bachelorette Australia - Season 2
2) The Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Thank you so much :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
reason wrote:I have been in the hospital for a week who win her hand in relationship please?  A quick summary would be appreciated.
@reason I hope you are okay! Prayers and thoughts with you xx

Thanks loves.  Yes I am feeling so much better now and is just sitting back and giving god thanks for his kindness.  I also will come here to read more now just to see the world and all it's shades through the wonderful eyes of everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
CyntSaint
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy
Rolly
GreenGoddess