SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:40 pm

I don't think Daily Mail had the charity in their article. Too bad they didn't as it would be a great thing to promote.

I saw the charity in Richie's IG pic of him. He hashtagged the charity and someone from the charity thanked him for his support so that was nice to see.

I am not sure on the calendar still. Will try find out. It's a great calendar and cause!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:25 pm

I have been in the hospital for a week who win her hand in relationship please? A quick summary would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:41 pm

reason wrote:I have been in the hospital for a week who win her hand in relationship please?  A quick summary would be appreciated.

we do not know yet.

tomorrow is hometown dates with

alex
richie
michael
sasha

Smiley

ps: hope all is well for you now :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Yes much better thanks, had 770ml water on my lungs, painful. Thanks for the update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:19 pm

reason wrote:Yes much better thanks, had 770ml water on my lungs, painful.  Thanks for the update.

I am very sorry to hear that.

and you are welcome Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:20 pm

I mean.............. (me shaking my head with a aaaaaaaawe on my lips)

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Reason... Babe, I hope you're feeling better now and that the problem is under control. Lots of positive wishes and prayers your way. <3

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:02 pm

reason wrote:I have been in the hospital for a week who win her hand in relationship please?  A quick summary would be appreciated.
@reason I hope you are okay! Prayers and thoughts with you xx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:46 pm

hope you feel much better soon,reason.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:26 am

Here is what I think for a long time now...

F3: sasha -
leaving at the RC (very emotional sam) - strong possibility that he leaves during the RC, does not take well to be in the last 2 positions - ask her to have a chat and leave
F2: Richie - hopefully leaving before the FRC
F1: michael

any F1 would be upset to do not get first rose. we know that we see a dark suit next to him and we know the dark suit color match richie's. So we can reasonably think that sasha is very upset at this moment. it could question at that moment sam's feeling, ask her for a chat and "walking out". She returns very emotional and upset (we see only 1 rose left during this footage) and next richie get 2nd rose with a "it was always met to be for you" speech.

OR

It can be sasha F2 with an early leave... all the body language during the evening and boat are making me think that it was not a happy date. She probably had some good time but her body language does not say "I am so in love with you" she said at the FRC...

-Sasha could also be F2 but I see more drama in this RC
-sam said it was a very sad episode
-michael said multiple time that sam did a wonderful job to keep their pride up
-michael said that "whenever sam gives him a first rose, it is a blessing because if you are only with the other guy it is going to be very nerve racking" (radio interview) - i truly think that he was talking F3 RC
-more footage material for michael

cons: we have one extra footage to prove me wrong: boat with sam... but nothing prove that they could have done skydiving and then when on a boat and ended on the bench

cons: NZ article saying that the 2 finalists had rafting and luxious yachting. that kind destroy my F3 theory unless we are missing fantasy date footage for the F2 which we visibly do and we could have a trple yacht on top of the double date and sasha? ... very stretchy I have to admit but this is another theory

The GIF I made under is a guy who just heard sam naming another guys name (michael). not a guy who see the love of his life falling apart. Sasha seems to agree at one point and acknowledge what he is hearing.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 2ecjek2

then we have what I call the awkward staged kiss with sasha... it is easy to add a little music behind but check this out. She was drunk IMO... sasha even remember her that when she is nervous she drinks a lot (hometown) it is a 1 min footage and was cut when we see sam laughing at that. so what does it says if a woman drinks a lot waiting to be kissed? I never saw a giddy girl, she looked quite distress and looked the crew many times... nothing said "in love" in this segment. Nervousness heck yeah but not because of an falling in love, more like a guy who was babbling "missing time" "not enough time" "yeah" ... so IMO the tango date had nothing deep conversation, it was all about the tango and a small segment about families on the bench. The only think I can say when I see this kiss is: AWKWARD.

How bizarre to know that from ep3 with the tango and the 4 gift segment (which we never heard about after that), sasha said that he had no time when he received his 2nd single date... which is 3 episode with group dates and coktails... but he clearly said that michael go 2 special extra dates (confirmed by sam in interview that it was 2 full afternoon).

so we have sam making fun facts especially for michael AND a jersey that "she will keep forever!"..... versus a 4 drawing that we never heard about and was given the same night as michael (TY prods for the dust) and the love song that we heard only the first 2 lines.... no "I love this song and I will keep it forever!"...  Suspect

so lets resume:

ep1: nervous but first impression rose
ep2: nothing happens
ep3: tango with no chat and nervous mention ad nauseam
ep4: cocktail stage kissed (from my perspective)
ep5: 4 gift drawing
ep6: no group, no coktail - happy first single date with richie
ep7: single date painting
ep8: hometown where she felt a bit awkward at her arrival

versus

ep1: nervous (see vid under) - conversation segment
ep2: mama bear sam defending michael
ep3: extra time photoshoot group date when she says she wished she had more time with him (same week with the tango date with sasha)
ep4: fun facts cards cocktail
ep5: extra time after kids group - fun facts cards for michael
ep6: no group, no coktail - happy first single date with richie
ep7: cooking last diner with the soulmate and lot of michael edits - 2nd date with sasha
ep8: hometown where we saw an incredible time with michael's parents and a "I'm going to miss you" and so many giddy reaction

based on the teaser and the voice over

and here are a couple of footage to show the love story I saw and did not see with anyone else but michael.
An important recent detail: his sister came straight from NYC (22hours plane) last friday and was seen on a video with his sis dancing and with his niece in his arms... why on earth would a woman with a toddler come at this exact time, few days before the finale? to see his brother dumped? the happiness I see in radios, interviews, picture doe not fit with the guy who is going to be dumped in a few days... in fact the family material, screams F1 to me. In comparaison, I did not see a happy sasha, and no radio interviews but wandering with dave and davey known to party, clubbing and drinking (thanks to the papps for that). Richie is very scarce, but he lives in Perth and his job require him to live offshore. Sam said that she saw her F1 almost every WE... long long way to meet richie if he is F1. Then again, the extra material with michael does not fit the scenario. The only hometown who had only praises was Michael... sasha: she felt awkward at first and did not know what to say or do ..... and she had the same words about richie's friends. Sam use BIG SASH, WALKING OUT with wippa. In one episode the only one calling BIG richie, BIG alex and BIG sash is michael. this is a copycat speech when a couple is together, they tend to copy their expressions. The gorgeous boyfriend reference.. see the little vid under.

so out of the 3, who looks the happiest now, with who she seemed the most cuddly and grinning with?
For me there is no brain, it is michael.. and it was michael all the way from day 1.
everyone focus who nervous she was around sasha and it was a sure sign he was the one
please look at the small vid I made under and tell me with her body language if she was not nervous also with michael?

and finally a comparison of the 3 goodbyes at hometown

if anyone interested... I posted many more on michael's thread such all the words she used during the episodes.

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 17 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by shadylaine Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:48 am

There's been som word a promo was out that had the final two names... Can any1 verify? Thanks

shadylaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:54 am

shadylaine wrote:There's been som word a promo was out that had the final two names... Can any1 verify? Thanks

the only promo out show the 3 guys in it as far I know

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
CyntSaint
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy
Rolly
GreenGoddess