SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:04 am

Just now starting to watch. Maks is looking soooo fine!

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:02 am

The partner switch went better this season then it has in the past IMO. Everyone was decently paired up. Shame some got higher scores with their new partners though. Must hurt the pros a little. Paula Deen was better off with Mark. Think any male pro would have done wonders with her IMO then Louis. Not a fan of Louis's choreography. Maks was great! Wish he would cut his hair though!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:42 pm

I feel like Nick is getting the Nastia treatment this season – starting out strong then being sabotaged. Also that Paso choreo looked very familiar…

Tamar seriously needs to work on facial expressions. And can this be a wake up call that Louis can just stay off the show for good? I don’t like his attitude at all

Alek and Emma are so cute but Emma looked somewhat uncomfortable at all the shipping attention she’s obviously not used to. Definitely underscored though.

Val is very good with younger people, and technique wise Bindi was nailing that dance.

I would have loved to see how Andy would have done with Peta!! I think their personalities would have meshed so well. Also I had no idea Sharna could sing - go and watch her IG video with Andy at the hospital, so sweet!

I feel bad for Alexa and Marks partnership because she’s come off such a great week with Derek, I hope Mark isn’t feeling down about that.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Yes, I just finished watching. Seeing Maks just made me realise just how much I miss having him on the show. As for the other stars:

Paula was over scored and Alex under. How could they both score seven? ... she barely moved.

My favourite dance of the night was Carlos, but I just wish he would lighten up in his interviews. Alexa on the other hand, really did not like that tango. The music was so off and her costume looked like she was fighting her way out of a garbage bag.

Andy's tango was not as good technically as Alexa's but I enjoyed it much more.

Nick disappointed me. That was his worst dance of the season for me. I think a lot of it had to do with Whitney. She just seemed checked out and didn't seem to be really trying to teach him.

Val did well with Bindi. That girl is just adorable. I can't help but smile when I watch and listen to her.

I was sorry about no elimination. I hope Paula is the next to go...or Tamar...although I would hate to lose Val.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:27 pm

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 492405744-judge-julianne-hough-guest-judge-maksim-gettyimages
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Linds911 wrote:The partner switch went better this season then it has in the past IMO.

agreed!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 pm

sprite wrote:Nick disappointed me. That was his worst dance of the season for me. I think a lot of it had to do with Whitney. She just seemed checked out and didn't seem to be really trying to teach him.

I got the sense during their rehearsal that Nick is quite a handful and Whitney didn't appreciate his attitude. Did anyone else get that idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:24 am

sara11 wrote:I feel like Nick is getting the Nastia treatment this season – starting out strong then being sabotaged. Also that Paso choreo looked very familiar…

Tamar seriously needs to work on facial expressions. And can this be a wake up call that Louis can just stay off the show for good? I don’t like his attitude at all

Alek and Emma are so cute but Emma looked somewhat uncomfortable at all the shipping attention she’s obviously not used to. Definitely underscored though.

Val is very good with younger people, and technique wise Bindi was nailing that dance.

I would have loved to see how Andy would have done with Peta!! I think their personalities would have meshed so well. Also I had no idea Sharna could sing - go and watch her IG video with Andy at the hospital, so sweet!

I feel bad for Alexa and Marks partnership because she’s come off such a great week with Derek, I hope Mark isn’t feeling down about that.
Agree on Tamar, her non-facial expressions distract me...so I just usually watch Val now.

Wish Alek could've had Emma for a partner from the start, he was definitely cute with her!

Yes, agree on Andy & Peta, it's too bad that didn't work out. I liked him with Sharna, she brings out a sexier side of him. Sprite, yes, enjoyed Andy's more over Alexa's.

Linds....noooo Hugesmile I've always loved Maks with longer hair. heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:03 am

BKay wrote:
sprite wrote:Nick disappointed me. That was his worst dance of the season for me. I think a lot of it had to do with Whitney. She just seemed checked out and didn't seem to be really trying to teach him.

I got the sense during their rehearsal that Nick is quite a handful and Whitney didn't appreciate his attitude. Did anyone else get that idea?

I don't know. That wasn't the impression I got. I actually thought she came across as rather immature and easily thrown off her game if things aren't going how she likes them. She is cute and sweet for the most part, but I saw the same thing last season with Chris and I just wrote it off because he was a total non dancer and just wasn't getting the moves/rhythm...well, pretty much anything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Until MLB playoffs are over, Leah Remini will be taking Erin's place.

http://www.eonline.com/news/707313/whoa-find-out-who-s-taking-over-for-erin-andrews-as-dancing-with-the-stars-co-host

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Thanks Linds, I wondered about that when I saw Erin reporting yesterday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:23 pm

"Iconic Dances" more like "repeat the whole dance style". Thought they were supposed to put their own twist to it. No idea why they listed jazz, rumba, cha-cha, e.t.c when most of the dances were freestyle. no idea Anyways, thought Bindi & Derek, Andy & Alison had the fun dances. Glad Paula is finally gone!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+26
Rolly
Bet2Win
umngirl
Scooby
Sprite