SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by MissB Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:27 pm

see2love wrote:One woman's prize is another's garbage. laugh out loud

It is up to them to define their own relationship outside of how they met, ignore the naysayers, and I would rather be realistic about their chances than be pessimistic.

Some people who met and dated in the real world do not make it also. It is up to individuals to fight the odds, invest in their relationships and make it work if it is important enough to them.
I know a lot of people are concerned about Eve and rightfully so. but what if this works out ? It can only be a good thing for Eve to see her mum happy after all she has been through.
I will continue to hope for the best all around and send positive thoughts their way.
Being a single mum does not exempt anyone from love however they choose to find it. The important thing is to keep loving, protecting and shielding your child from the not so good aspect it may cause.
Eve looks to be a very happy child so i would assume her mum knows how to keep her that way. JMO

Well said! I wish them all the happiness in the world. They have challenges but so does everyone and it's up to them to deal with them the way they know how because it's THEIR relationship. Many people are happy for them and are wishing them well. A fan thread...please!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by emusha Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:34 pm

excited to watch the finale plz share a link if anyone finds it

i think taking it slow after this show imho is the only thing that makes a lot of sense -- these people went on what? 4-5 dates?? getting to know each other to build the foundation for a relationship that is functional will be useful. I also think both of them are so involved in many things i.e. school and daughter + business that being long distance may not be a bad idea right now as long as they make time and really put in effort into the relationship .

Last edited by emusha on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:35 pm

MissB wrote:
see2love wrote:One woman's prize is another's garbage. laugh out loud

It is up to them to define their own relationship outside of how they met, ignore the naysayers, and I would rather be realistic about their chances than be pessimistic.

Some people who met and dated in the real world do not make it also. It is up to individuals to fight the odds, invest in their relationships and make it work if it is important enough to them.
I know a lot of people are concerned about Eve and rightfully so. but what if this works out ? It can only be a good thing for Eve to see her mum happy after all she has been through.
I will continue to hope for the best all around and send positive thoughts their way.
Being a single mum does not exempt anyone from love however they choose to find it. The important thing is to keep loving, protecting and shielding your child from the not so good aspect it may cause.
Eve looks to be a very happy child so i would assume her mum knows how to keep her that way. JMO

Well said! I wish them all the happiness in the world. They have challenges but so does everyone and it's up to them to deal with them the way they know how because it's THEIR relationship. Many people are happy for them and are wishing them well. A fan thread...please!

Yes to bolded please!!!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:36 pm

emusha wrote:excited to watch the finale plz share a link if anyone finds it

i think taking it slow after this show imho is the only thing that makes a lot of sense -- these people went on what? 4-5 dates?? getting to know each other to build the foundation for a relationship that is functional will be useful. I also think both of them are so involved in many things i.e. school and daughter + business that being long distance may not be a bad idea right now.

the official website is showing it now with HOLA. Adverts are a pain on it though

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm yet to see epis 15 much less 16. Upset
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:01 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm yet to see epis 15 much less 16. Upset
Yeah I still haven't found links (other than the tenplay site).
Whomever on those other sites that upload the videos/links I guess they couldn't be bothered with the finale?
Maybe sometime later they will be done.
Still searching for links and no luck yet...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:11 pm

see2love wrote:
emusha wrote:excited to watch the finale plz share a link if anyone finds it

i think taking it slow after this show imho is the only thing that makes a lot of sense -- these people went on what? 4-5 dates?? getting to know each other to build the foundation for a relationship that is functional will be useful. I also think both of them are so involved in many things i.e. school and daughter + business that being long distance may not be a bad idea right now.

the  official website is showing it now with HOLA. Adverts are a pain on it though
It still says not available in this geography when i use HOLA ...strange
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:I'm yet to see epis 15 much less 16. Upset
Yeah I still haven't found links (other than the tenplay site).
Whomever on those other sites that upload the videos/links I guess they couldn't be bothered with the finale?
Maybe sometime later they will be done.
Still searching for links and no luck yet...

I have been searching Youtube and I see that the YT channel I usually find the episodes has now removed a whole lot of them scratch
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:27 pm

I really wish Sam and Snez the best and really would love it to work for them. I think a single father making it to marriage in this franchise is more likely to succeed than a single mother for a myriad of reasons. Eve and Snez appear to have a wonderful relationship and I think Snez will be pulled in numerous directions.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:53 pm

She's not doing well  console  sad

The Bachelor leaves Lana shattered
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/9/the-bachelor-leaves-lana-shattered/?adbsc=social_20150917_52623956&adbid=644634998054608896&adbpl=tw&adbpr=20644420

When TV WEEK spoke to Lana today she could hardly speak for crying.
The 27-year-old beauty was almost inconsolable as she began to talk about the events of The Bachelor finale.

When asked if the communications advisor was planning to watch the finale she said, “no, I don’t think so”.
“I think there might be people coming over but I’m not even replying to messages anymore. I can’t do the whole communication thing right now.”
Luckily for Lana, her sister Erin arrived home from Germany to help her through the fallout.
“It’s hard,” she said.
“I think when you break up in the real world you break up and you start to move forward.
“But there was just this cloud looming where I was like, ‘poop’s just going to get so much worse’.
“I couldn’t even tell my friends what happened. They’ll watch it on television.”
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:56 pm

I would have never have thought she really fell for him since she came in late console . She really didn't expect to lose after coming in so late?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Wow, she really fell for the guy. I guess she's was convinced to some extent during the FD and the LCD dates that she was the possible one.

I mean the guy acted as though he hadn't decided yet who was f1.

To be this emotional 4 months later is something else.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

+21
Schmoobag
stuckinsc
yvi123
Sundy
stillhoping
lozzatron
Noclue
Flawless
Norcalgal
natik
umpossible