SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:26 am

AEF wrote:Quane,

this is not the whole reunite but some of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnaLEwMfQrs

Project - you can play it from twitter
https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/644807684496068608

Thanks AEF.
Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:27 am

AEF wrote:Quane,

this is not the whole reunite but some of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnaLEwMfQrs

Project - you can play it from twitter
https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/644807684496068608

Thanks So much AEF.
Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:49 am

[quote="ThankMeLater"]Here's a summary of a good interview explaining their plans for the future
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3239278/The-Bachelor-Australia-2015-Decoy-cars-undercover-car-parks-secret-flights-Sam-Wood-Snezana-Markoski-hid-love-FOUR-MONTHS-no-one-discover-outcome-show.html

ThankMeLater, appreciate the link. Not much of plans being made. But they look happy. I hope Sam will not break her heart. She deserves some happiness after all what she had been through with her first marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:57 am

Sundy wrote:Is it just me of has Sams body language seemed distant or staged in post finale interviews.
Sam's already proven he can  act. Gosh he seemed more excited in that video of him with Heather calling him his partner. To me, Sam can put on the game-face very easily and kissing and all that won't convince me one iota how serious he is. In fact, it does the opposite. If he was serious there would be plans where HE is making changes for his F1 and her child. So far? Nothing. 4 months later and nothing. Half of me wonders if he picked Snez because he just wanted the physical (his FRC emphasized that) and I am not sure whether he actually wants to overcome the obstacles (distance/single mother) or because he can use them as an excuse down the road.

What stood out to me this season on HTDs and even in the final episode was Sam saying he has to "Grow up". I mean, what 35 year old has to tell themselves to grow up? It's so bizarre. He should already be grown up at 35 if he is serious about choosing a single mother. At the end of the day, past behavior predicts future behavior and he has said and his dad said on the MTP that Sam fails in relationships b/c he puts himself and his work first. I don't see that changing. It's easy to say otherwise in a bubble. Proof is in the pudding.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:29 am

TPTB did not schedule ATFR show for some valid reason IMHO....in the 4 mo the relationship may have been rocky (ex problems etc) and with no one making a move of any sort....well why have after show?

I find it odd that Sam is no longer so anxious to start a family?Snez is Beautiful....but at 34-35 why wait?
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:32 am

stillhoping wrote:TPTB did not schedule ATFR show for some valid reason IMHO....in the 4 mo the relationship may have been rocky (ex problems etc) and with no one making a move  of any sort....well why have after show?

I find it odd that Sam is no longer so anxious to start a family?Snez is Beautiful....but at 34-35 why wait?
Yeah. I think something happened for sure. Maybe neither one wanted to do ATFR? And based on this https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3171-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-snezana-markoski-general-discussion#865604 I wouldn't be surprised if something is amiss.

Either way, Sam chose someone he would have to change his life for or, if he doesn't, he has a built in excuse why it may not work out (distance, child, ex-husband, etc). If he had chosen anyone else I don't think it would be as "believable" if it doesn't work out. So in a way, the same reasons he had to choose Snez will be the same reasons he can say it didn't work out and people won't "fault" him as much. Kinda shady, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:01 pm

AAL, iTA with you. I initially have thought about it but was scared to pen down my thoughts because some fans may not like it. But we do have similar thoughts on this. It's the easiest excuse one could give. If it's true,poor Snez.

Last edited by Quane on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Quane wrote:I initially have thought about it but was scared to penned down my thoughts because some fans may not like it. But we do have similar thoughts on this. It's the easiest excuse one could give. If it's true,poor Snez.
Don't be scared to write your thoughts.  bestbud!

It is what it is and some have fans and some don't, but one's thoughts shouldn't be disqualified just because of this. It happens every show and season, some see things the same and some see things differently, but at the end of the day I think what matters most is we are all TeamBBF.    group hug

Hopefully no one takes anything personally here on BBF and everyone feels safe to post their thoughts. We're all just posting our thoughts and everyone is welcome. :Nod:  

Seeing things differently and have different perspectives is what makes this forum more interesting and fun thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:55 pm

I am not a good "sleuther" BUT I have watched every usa season LOL (sometimes on fast forward)...just about every :wannabe: usa show (love or money, joe millionaire, average joe, etc) and I have a photographic memory haha...so I try to figure tptb "patterns"

distance, careers, have been "acceptable" excuses if couple hangs in 4=5 mo after final show

breakups before final show (or change mind) result in historical "hater-aid"..."why did we bother watching?"

with ex in papers (sold story?) Snez stonewalling, pressure of ld....no after show JMO

Watching "unreal" scripted series was a help too haha

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:01 pm

stillhoping wrote:I am not a good "sleuther" BUT I have watched every usa season LOL (sometimes on fast forward)...just about every :wannabe: usa show (love or money, joe millionaire, average joe, etc) and I have a photographic memory haha...so I try to figure tptb "patterns"

distance, careers, have been "acceptable" excuses  if couple hangs in 4=5 mo after final show

breakups before final show (or change mind) result in historical "hater-aid"..."why did we bother watching?"

with ex in papers (sold story?) Snez stonewalling,  pressure of ld....no after show JMO

Watching "unreal" scripted series was a help too haha

You're a great sleuther, SH, And great points! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:51 pm

AAL I guess we will see lots of selfies and declarations of love for the short term, whether it's genuine (I hope for Eves sake), wishful or strategic will remain to be seen. 4 months and no plans speak volumes to me. I wonder if the fairytale romance will continue whilst Sam Frosts adventures play out and she finds love? We will all be caught up in that and we can brush over a failed romance? Long distance is hard enough without dozen of Snez cardboard cut outs on your doorstep and in your gym?!?!?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:21 pm

Sundy wrote:AAL I guess we will see lots of selfies and declarations of love for the short term, whether it's genuine (I hope for Eves sake), wishful or strategic will remain to be seen. 4 months and no plans speak volumes to me. I wonder if the fairytale romance will continue whilst Sam Frosts adventures play out and she finds love? We will all be caught up in that and we can brush over a failed romance?  Long distance is hard enough without dozen of Snez cardboard cut outs on your doorstep and in your gym?!?!?

Sorry if this has been posted already! You're right Sundy, Sam has posted this on instagram : https://instagram.com/p/70_LdwHZtT/?taken-by=samjameswood

"Waking up next to this every morning... Yep, I can get used to that.
Love you to bits @snezanamarkoski ❤️❤️❤️
#beautifulinsideandout"

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

+21
Schmoobag
stuckinsc
yvi123
Sundy
stillhoping
lozzatron
Noclue
Flawless
Norcalgal
natik
umpossible