SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:26 am

Yup. How hard is it for a guy to just say "I am sorry" instead of "Well, it's the show/the producers/It is what it is etc, etc" where the blame/accountability is always on someone else?

They all mislead while on the show, that is a given... but what a lead says post-show is on them and saying "I am sorry" would show empathy, common courtesy, and accountability -- all things which adults should be able to show and which even kids are taught to say "I am sorry" from a young age.

"I am sorry."
Three powerful words.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by lozzatron Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:28 am

To be honest I think most of Sam's post-show comments have been him trying to backtrack about what was seen on the show so Snez doesn't get upset.

Last edited by lozzatron on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:35 am

lozzatron wrote:To be honest I think most of Sam's post-show comments have been him trying to backtrack about what was seen on the show so Snez doesn't get upset.
ITA. Snez already said it is too confronting to watch and Sam puts the blame on the show, etc, because then, hopefully, Snez can also put the blame on the show.

But the show never forced a 35 year old man to grope a woman he was not interested in and then him say he never wanted her in the first place or to reassure someone and say he felt the exact same as her when he later said he only ever saw friendship. And even with this said friendship, Sam saying he doesn't want to jeopardize his relationship with his F1 by being friends with someone he only ever saw himself friends with (and no, I don't think he should be friends with any of the girls, just that him saying he doesn't want to jeopardize anything is a red-flag, imo, if he/Snez really believed it was only ever friendship).

It's just damage control, imo, and wouldn't need to be done if things were truly secure/stable and damage control never works unless the F1 buys into it. It's why if this relationship lasts it will be b/c Snez compromises. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
lozzatron wrote:To be honest I think most of Sam's post-show comments have been him trying to backtrack about what was seen on the show so Snez doesn't get upset.
ITA. Snez already said it is too confronting to watch and Sam puts the blame on the show, etc, because then, hopefully, Snez can also put the blame on the show.

But the show never forced a 35 year old man to grope a woman he was not interested in and then him say he never wanted her in the first place or to reassure someone and say he felt the exact same as her when he later said he only ever saw friendship. And even with this said friendship, Sam saying he doesn't want to jeopardize his relationship with his F1 by being friends with someone he only ever saw himself friends with (and no, I don't think he should be friends with any of the girls, just that him saying he doesn't want to jeopardize anything is a red-flag, imo, if he/Snez really believed it was only ever friendship).

It's just damage control, imo, and wouldn't need to be done if things were truly secure/stable and damage control never works unless the F1 buys into it. It's why if this relationship lasts it will be b/c Snez compromises. JMO

Yeah, when Sam came out and said he never felt anything more than friendship for Heather my first reaction was "why the hell would you actually come out and say that?" It's just going to hurt her more and make you look like a complete jerk for leading her on and telling her you felt more than friendship there. Then when he immediately came out and also said that he didn't feel the spark with Lana the penny dropped for me. He was backtracking to stop Snez getting upset. I can absolutely understand why he's doing that (in a way I like that he's prepared to look like a jerk to spare Snez's feelings), but it doesn't help that the more he says his other relationships never meant anything, the more it hurts the other girls who were lead to believe they did.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:34 am

inCredible ... I was fooled ... but so were the girls who said on the record that Sam is very considerate guy hehehe what a joke duh
Does he understand that he hurt someone? ... At all? Rolling Eyes
I mean I get it ... people move on ... it wasn't meant to be ... it ended as it should have ... it's all part of the game - the game people signed on ... his feelings were stronger for someone else ... he's happy that he finally can live his love out in the open ... he's in love and wants to protect his love (and her feelings) ... but ... oh boy, oh boy, he sure forgets easily ...

those women that he didn't choose (and btw, it's his right to choose whoever he wants, so nobody is disputing the final choice) have played his game ... for him to be able to conduct and conclude 16-episode long TV program that he was paid for (as much doesn't matter) ... basically every contestant is at the lead's disposal, so that the lead can do his (hers) job ... now that the game is over it speaks volume what a sport he is.

I honestly hope that the women got paid too ... and that they will be able to cash in this TV-appearance for something profitable in the future.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:45 am

This is "categorically" "incredible" (Sam's favourite words).  Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 3806527698
Aaah. It's good to have a laugh.. :Nod:
Hamish at his radio station   Hugesmile

Hamish knows @TheBachelorAU so well that he thinks he can do an impression of Sam Wood, better than Sam Wood himself! by @hamishandandy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Well we all know this ends sad or bad for one or  some..but..JMO Sam is being very dismissive of Heather, Lana etc. JMO he has some "splainin" to do to Snez and her family

all that effort and suspense for a cheap looking promise ring and some vague get togethers?Yawn...long distance dating

Saw Sarah's last date...unreal..dressed like Mary Poppins, horse and buggy and high tea LOL

Sarah not ready for kids.....now we see Sam isn't either

Not a stepdad, just a dater LOL

wishing sweet Lana and Heather and Sarah all the best, they can do better than Woody haha
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Is it just me of has Sams body language seemed distant or staged in post finale interviews.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Sundy wrote:Is it just me of has Sams body language seemed distant or staged in post finale interviews.

I admit I haven't seen many interviews so I can't really comment but their project interview seemed very uncomfortable (and a lot of people on twitter were noticing it). They were getting asked the really tough questions though. One of the hosts brought up the pool romp with Lana, Eve's dad, moving, etc.

I do find it odd that 4 months on they don't seem to have any plans whatsoever. I completely agree with them it's a good idea for nobody to move right now but there doesn't seem to be any plans there at all. I thought we'd at least get something like "I'm finishing uni and Eve is still in school so we'll discuss proper plans next year, etc". But nothing. Sam was asked about moving and he didn't seem keen at all.

Last edited by lozzatron on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : off topic)

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:39 pm

lozzatron wrote:
Sundy wrote:Is it just me of has Sams body language seemed distant or staged in post finale interviews.

I admit I haven't seen many interviews so I can't really comment but their project interview seemed very uncomfortable (and a lot of people on twitter were noticing it). They were getting asked the really tough questions though. One of the hosts brought up the pool romp with Lana, Eve's dad, moving, etc.

I do find it odd that 4 months on they don't seem to have any plans whatsoever. I completely agree with them it's a good idea for nobody to move right now but there doesn't seem to be any plans there at all. I thought we'd at least get something like "I'm finishing uni and Eve is still in school so we'll discuss proper plans next year, etc". But nothing. Sam was asked about moving and he didn't seem keen at all.

Hi Guys, wondering if anyone has the links to the video for the interviews on Project as well as the bachelorette reunite. I can't view them on ten play. Appreciate if anyone can help.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:06 am

Quane,

this is not the whole reunite but some of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnaLEwMfQrs

Project - you can play it from twitter
https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/644807684496068608

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:41 am

Here's a summary of a good interview explaining their plans for the future
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3239278/The-Bachelor-Australia-2015-Decoy-cars-undercover-car-parks-secret-flights-Sam-Wood-Snezana-Markoski-hid-love-FOUR-MONTHS-no-one-discover-outcome-show.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

+21
Schmoobag
stuckinsc
yvi123
Sundy
stillhoping
lozzatron
Noclue
Flawless
Norcalgal
natik
umpossible