SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Yeah she seems to be really heartbroken about it. She seems to be the person who loves really hard.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:06 pm

I am not sure why Lana came on this show much less as an intruder - maybe influenced by her friend that it would be a fun experience. At the end of the day, I hope there is something positive other than life lessons she can take away. Lana's mother who tried to slow her down at the htd must really be hurting for her daughter at the moment.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:08 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Yeah she seems to be really heartbroken about it. She seems to be the person who loves really hard.

Now I want to cry.sad This is sad.

She went straight to her mother after she was let go by production.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Along with the social media hate she got, it must have been really hard. She'll find someone soon, she's a lovely gal.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Such a difference in approach from say Sarah versus Lana. Some personalities get caught up in the bubble and others don't, the issue is that if you don't let go and you are in the F4, you have no chance. It's impossible to make a logical decision for contestants in the bubble about how they should play it when they are being played themselves.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Looking back, her mother gave her sound advice.

Unfortunately, she didn't listen to her.

I guess this was an experience she had to go through.

It's very fresh at the moment but she will be fine in due time.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Lana on Studio 10 very teary

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:00 pm

AEF wrote:Lana on Studio 10 very teary
Rolling Eyes

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:01 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
AEF wrote:Lana on Studio 10 very teary
Rolling Eyes

So sad...i don't want to witness anyone's heartbreak. I hope the public give her some reprieve...poor girl

No wonder she has been trolling the show on social media......definitely not over it...

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Surely if the public sees this they will be sensitive, she is very  hurt

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Oh boy that breaks my heart. Poor girl, that must have been a nightmare for her to pretend all is good. And now when the curtains had fallen she is caught up in her emotions and struggles.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Awww that is so sad. I feel bad for her especially if she is still hurt after 4 months. she must have been very into him.

Its a shitty show and people always always get hurt which is why Id rather watch than go on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

+21
Schmoobag
stuckinsc
yvi123
Sundy
stillhoping
lozzatron
Noclue
Flawless
Norcalgal
natik
umpossible