SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by lozzatron Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:28 am

yvi123 wrote:Sorry if this has been posted already! You're right Sundy, Sam has posted this on instagram : https://instagram.com/p/70_LdwHZtT/?taken-by=samjameswood

"Waking up next to this every morning... Yep, I can get used to that.
Love you to bits @snezanamarkoski ❤️❤️❤️
#beautifulinsideandout"

I bet little Eve is gonna love having that picture floating around school...

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:34 am

I didn't watch this season, but Sam seemed nice in pre-season media.

As for four months for dating and moving, for a single parent, I don't think that is really all that long. I respect that they need to know if he can fit in with her daughter. She may not be able to move easily across the country due to custody issues. And if he has a successful business across the country, does it make sense to leave that quickly?

I have no idea, if these two are real or will make it. Personally, I like the idea of a 35 year old man choosing a grown woman instead of a much younger woman, but that is just me. I get a little tired of men in their 30s seeming to always pick the woman barely in her mid 20s. That is a decade of a lot of change and growing as a person.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:42 am

stuckinsc wrote: Personally, I like the idea of a 35 year old man choosing a grown woman instead of a much younger woman, but that is just me.  I get a little tired of men in their 30s seeming to always pick the woman barely in her mid 20s.  That is a decade of a lot of change and growing as a person.  

Yes, I liked this too.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:36 am

{@=12016}yvi123{/@} wrote: Sorry if this has been posted already! You're right Sundy, Sam has posted this on instagram : https://instagram.com/p/70_LdwHZtT/?taken-by=samjameswood "Waking up next to this every morning... Yep, I can get used to that. Love you to bits @snezanamarkoski ❤️❤️❤️ #beautifulinsideandout" I bet little Eve is gonna love having that picture floating around school...dout" I bet little Eve is gonna love having that picture floating around school...[/mention] wrote:

ITA lozzatron - shows a serious disregard for the daughter. it also looks like a rather immature bloke bragging to his mate about his "hot chick" IMHO

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:

I have no idea, if these two are real or will make it.  Personally, I like the idea of a 35 year old man choosing a grown woman instead of a much younger woman, but that is just me.  I get a little tired of men in their 30s seeming to always pick the woman barely in her mid 20s.  That is a decade of a lot of change and growing as a person.  

I have a feeling Sam would have picked Snez whether she was 20 or 40. :yes:
It's all about the "hot" arm candy for him, imo.
Sam made it clear he is all about the physical and when that fades? Well, bon voyage.

His recent IG pic of her naked in bed goes along with that. no no
I don't think he (or she) particularly cares what her daughter thinks or how things impact her.
Hopefully for her daughter's sake they will make it but how they go about it, imo, speaks volumes already.

When a 35 year old and his dad say on national television that he needs to "grow up"?
Enough said. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:23 am

Well as the spotlight dims they can work this out their own way.....I think as viewers tho we can see that "tptb" did not have enough confidence about their relationship to give them an "after final rose" show....

Maybe Sam will surprise everyone and move to Perth and they marry, he is stepdad, they have another kid etc...true love...but..

if they only stay "together" in this long distance way, I think people will get tired of them, and they may get tired of the separation and the hassles. Expect to hear.."we just could not work it out, still care for each other but too much commuting blah blah"
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:43 am

Casting for Season 4 of The Bachelor AU is under way! (May need a new thread since they will definitely have Bach Aussie S4)

**APPLICATIONS CLOSE MIDNIGHT THE 22ND OF JANUARY 2016 (AEDT)**

If you're searching for that special someone and looking for love, the next season of The Bachelor is casting right now...

If love is in your sights and you're ready to find THE ONE...

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Single Women between the ages of 22-35
Single Men between the ages of 27-35
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series.
Filming will roughly commence in March of 2016 and may take up to 12 weeks.

IMPORTANT DATES:
We are yet to release audition dates, however first stage auditions will be held early 2016.

https://thebachelors4.castasugar.com/

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/vb.478928618846655/941509809255198/?type=2&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:53 am

Can someone point me to (clean) links to watch both Bach Australia and New Zealand via PM ?
So grateful.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:07 pm

@nd4reality ... you mean "clean" with no pop-out adds?
I don't know how much of the use/help it is ... but in the "links" thread there are episodes posted and all you have to do is click on small (grey or red) "x" before, so that those adds disappear and then you can watch freely.
If you have some geo-unblocker installed you could also watch the episodes on the official Ten-play site, but I believe they deleted early episodes already.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3109-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-male-links-for-viewing-no-discussion

http://tvonline.tw/the-bachelor-nz-2015/

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:14 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3250757/Sam-Wood-enjoys-day-Snezana-Markoski-daughter-Eve-Perth-Zoo-share-family-selfie.html

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 2DB9440F00000578-3287381-image-m-16_1445675735988
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3287381/Still-honeymoon-period-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-Snezana-Markoski-t-hands-enjoy-romantic-Bali-getaway.html
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Just curious. Is there anyone here that would be interested in seeing Sam and Snezanna's season on video? I can make one up and post if it's wanted.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #3

+21
Schmoobag
stuckinsc
yvi123
Sundy
stillhoping
lozzatron
Noclue
Flawless
Norcalgal
natik
umpossible