SELECT CONTENT

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 am

MrsB wrote:My friend is actually at Namale right now....sent her a FB Message to see what kind of scoop she can get. Fingers crossed!

First, WELCOME!
Second, you're awesome!
Third, Thanks so much!
:heyyall:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:50 am

MrsB wrote:My friend is actually at Namale right now....sent her a FB Message to see what kind of scoop she can get. Fingers crossed!

Dang...lucky friend!!
Thanks so much.
My dream is that someday I will get some inside scoop.
Closest I ever came was talking to Jason's Aunt....but she was duped too , and thought Mel was F1 and they were happy. She even sent me some of those shell rings from wherever the finale was filmed.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:19 am

nutty1 wrote:

Dang...lucky friend!!
Thanks so much.
My dream is that someday I will get some inside scoop.
Closest I ever came was talking to Jason's Aunt....but she was duped too , and thought Mel was F1 and they were happy. She even sent me some of those shell rings from wherever the finale was filmed.

I know, right? I never even watched until Bach Brad's 2nd season. Got sucked in by the Chantal/Emily thang. I did work with Bob Guiney - UGH. What a troll - he was snagging digits at the pool in SoBe - way before his divorce. Just weird that my friend is there as we speak on a gig. Hoping she can get something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:33 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:

First, WELCOME!
Second, you're awesome!
Third, Thanks so much!
:heyyall:

MrsB, I second Carrie's post! Glad to have you here. Just like the bin Laden take-down, sometimes the best results come from an actual boots-on-the-ground approach. I appreciate anything you are able to offer!

:Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 am

Welcome and thanks so much. This got me excited. Our information has kinda dried up a little at this point. :hihi:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 am

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 23 2028500532 MrsB! Glad you joined the site. Thanks for sharing what you know. Keep us posted. Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 23 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:08 am

Will do all and I promise - I am being "stealth" - got my mask on and hovering above... :giggle: Go Cupcakes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:23 am

MrsB wrote:Will do all and I promise - I am being "stealth" - got my mask on and hovering above... :giggle: Go Cupcakes!

First happy to have you join the party celebrate Love "stealth" :giggle:
Thank You for trying to get new scoopage for us..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:45 am

MrsB wrote:Will do all and I promise - I am being "stealth" - got my mask on and hovering above... :giggle: Go Cupcakes!

:Welcome I'm hopeful that your friend can bring us some kind of info...as someone mentioned its a bit dry right now as far as info goes!
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:20 am

Welcome MrsB! Glad you are here! 👋 Thanks to our awesome sleuthers, we had found that the railings matched to the Namale Resort right after we had screencaps. Thank you for doing some digging for us here. We definately appreciate it, and can't wait to see what you can find out!! :shimmie: danceround
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:46 am

San wrote:Welcome MrsB! Glad you are here! 👋 Thanks to our awesome sleuthers, we had found that the railings matched to the Namale Resort right after we had screencaps. Thank you for doing some digging for us here. We definately appreciate it, and can't wait to see what you can find out!! :shimmie: danceround

Just for clarification, where exactly is the Namale Resort? (I'm sure it's been asked a million times already, sorry!)
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 am

jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:Welcome MrsB! Glad you are here! 👋 Thanks to our awesome sleuthers, we had found that the railings matched to the Namale Resort right after we had screencaps. Thank you for doing some digging for us here. We definately appreciate it, and can't wait to see what you can find out!! :shimmie: danceround

Just for clarification, where exactly is the Namale Resort? (I'm sure it's been asked a million times already, sorry!)

I believe it's in Savusavu, Fiji. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :A-okay:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

+51
noobsleuth
northernviewer
asim
Living
Nativenewyorker