SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 84 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 68 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Well, turn that frown upside down--if the choices are not your cup of tea, be glad it's summer and you can do other fun things. That's how I look at it and by the time the season rolls around, you could change your mind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:With Becca I can at least hold out hope for my scenario of her falling for the bad boy and bringing out a passionate side to her. Amanda? I can't even think of an upside there. I could even see them even pulling out the old pretending not to go to the fantasy suites out of "respect" for her daughters card like Emily did. Boring!
You just never know blu, but "Becca" and "passionate" are not words that I would use in the same sentence. One is so not like the other. IMHO.

With Becca, I could see them pulling out the old pretending not to go to the fantasy suites out of "respect" for her virginity card. Move on, Becca. Find your average looking, humble, man of faith in the real world. There are many such men out there - they just don't hang out with the crowd you hang with.  :Nod:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:50 pm

I don't see them picking Amanda. I had to laugh with Jimmy Kimmel's emoji recap. Amanda's emoji was a mouse because he said she sounds like one. I know her voice isn't her fault but doesn't mean I want to hear it all season. I'd still take over Becca though. I'd miss my first Bachelorette season if it were her. I'd watch any of the f4 though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:55 pm

I think how Caila's exit goes tomorrow and the edit she gets from it will give a big clue to her potentiality of being the next Bachelorette.  Tomorrows episode will be interesting and informative on so many fronts.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:05 am

FLChica wrote:
bluwavz wrote:With Becca I can at least hold out hope for my scenario of her falling for the bad boy and bringing out a passionate side to her. Amanda? I can't even think of an upside there. I could even see them even pulling out the old pretending not to go to the fantasy suites out of "respect" for her daughters card like Emily did. Boring!
You just never know blu, but "Becca" and "passionate" are not words that I would use in the same sentence. One is so not like the other. IMHO.

With Becca, I could see them pulling out the old pretending not to go to the fantasy suites out of "respect" for her virginity card. Move on, Becca. Find your average looking, humble, man of faith in the real world. There are many such men out there - they just don't hang out with the crowd you hang with.  :Nod:

Haha I'm mostly just being silly and amusing myself with the thought of Becca actually picking someone interesting if she were the lead. I know it would be the most passionless season ever and her F1 would be the most ordinary guy on the face of the planet. Hopefully she didn't get the hotseat at the WTA so we can eliminate her as a possibility.

I'm still rooting for Caila to get the gig and I hope that she put on a good show tomorrow.  :winkie:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:33 am

bluwavz wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Haha I'm mostly just being silly and amusing myself with the thought of Becca actually picking someone interesting if she were the lead. I know it would be the most passionless season ever and her F1 would be the most ordinary guy on the face of the planet. Hopefully she didn't get the hotseat at the WTA so we can eliminate her as a possibility.

I'm still rooting for Caila to get the gig and I hope that she put on a good show tomorrow.  :winkie:

I think she will get on the hotseat though as she said Ben blindsided her so they'll probably want to talk about this
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:22 pm

I hope he just talks to Becca in her seat but guess it depends on what else they have to talk about.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:34 pm

^^^Ummm, not much. Becca was such a non factor this season other than being fun pal for the other girls. It is just so silly that the Virgin incapable of falling in love in the real world pretends she needs to go on this show ... twice, no less...to make it happen.

And my weekly "no thank you" to Amanda as Bachelorette.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:49 pm

I'm sure CH will at least ask her is she was any closer to falling in love this time and if she's gotten past whatever was "wrong with her" last season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:33 pm

I doubt Becca will be in the hot seat. There's usually only 4 and Caila, Amanda, and Olivia are locks, and Jubilee was a much bigger factor than Becca this season and more likely to get the last hot seat spot. I think even the twins are more likely than Becca, she hardly did anything this season except for when she threw a tantrum in her last episode because Ben wasn't treating her the way Chris did. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Did Kaitlyn go in the hot seat last year? I don't remember it if she did.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Yes Kaitlyn was in the hot seat, after all she was blindsided.

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 1AQ1HDx

Kaitlyn Bristowe was left blindsided last Monday when Chris Soules sent her home on ABC's The Bachelor 2015 season. Now it's time for the “Women Tell All” ..

newsgoogle1

ETA so did Andi. K and A sat in the same seat, far left. I sleuthed that out before K was announced.

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Rs_560x415-140304083602-1024.bachelor-women-tell-all.ls.3414
eonline.com

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3_xpt2LvkG9Ut4ibDXxmgeSNmlNgmHnVVEhm4ELBr8k-fg70UPQ

buddytv.com

Some other 'ette's didn't sit in the same seat. Ali sat in the middle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 84 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 68 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala