SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 84 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 69 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Bustle also published an article about all the reasons Nick should be the Bachelor and recently another article about all the reasons he would've been a better Bachelor than Ben. They don't seem very in tune with TPTB, just saying.

I can't say if the majority dislike Caila, but I have also noticed that most of the comments I read about her pretty much anywhere are negative. Lots of mentions about her immaturity and how she's not ready for relationship and how she's playing games with Ben. Sure there are a few positive comments here and there, but either her fans are really silent or she doesn't have that many. CH said they want a lead everyone can really get behind and that IMO is not Caila. Perhaps something will happen tonight that'll change people's minds, but currently I don't think she fits the bill.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Just some of the many negative tweets about Caila tonight. So yea, I believe there are many that don't like Caila. I don't see this kind of reaction with the other girls. IMO this isn't good. I know it doesn't represent all viewers , but when it's this much negative it matter imo.

туℓєя נσиєѕ ‏@TylerJones__ 3m3 minutes ago
I still don't get why Caila is even here....https://twitter.com/TylerJones__/status/704473592059338752

Al ‏@allyschnell 5m5 minutes ago
I can't even believe Caila made it this far. Bye Caila

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:26 pm

Becca>Caila Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:27 pm

JT VONDERHAAR ‏@jtv818 47s47 seconds ago
Caila has got to go, does not seem real at all smh #BachelorNatalia Rojas

@Rojas_N96 28s28 seconds ago
Enough of Caila. Next. #TheBachelor

@stellavsss 28s28 seconds ago
Caila is weird. #TheBachelor

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:29 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Becca>Caila Smiley

IMO one of them is aka Arie. JMHO but this happens every season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:35 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Becca>Caila Smiley

That woman who declared that "gluten is the devil" and killed bread in her intro on night one > Caila, as far as I'm concerned. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Caila's epi convinced me they are looking at her as the next 'ette. Her exit will be OTT IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 9m9 minutes ago
We will be choosing our next Bachelorette in a matter of hours...

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:09 am

I'm guessing that it was always between Caila and Jojo and whatever transpired at WTA safely propped or eliminated Caila. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:11 am

I'm seeing plenty of Caila love tonight. Lots of past contestants and leads giving her props and tweeting positive things.

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 87b72b10 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 86669110 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  9m9 minutes ago
Yikes so many "Not Caila" responses if they choose her not sure how they are going to spin her as a "fan favorite"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:17 am

truelovealways wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  9m9 minutes ago
Yikes so many "Not Caila" responses if they choose her not sure how they are going to spin her as a "fan favorite"

The same way they were like "Bachelor Nation has been completely split about whether they want Britt or Kaitlyn" while the audience was booing Britt and cheering loudly for Kaitlyn. They'll do what they want. I don't think it's going to happen, though. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 84 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 69 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala