SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 84 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 46 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:30 pm

rhondam wrote:I was reading in between the lines of Ben's People blog from Week 1 (or maybe I was just reading too much into it laugh out loud) but I think Ben is giving a "tell" without meaning to....

He mentions more than a few women's entrances and conversations from Nigbt 1, including a very descriptive mention about Lauren but never mentions JoJo in the entire blog. Which is indicative to me that he is confirming to F1 that he picked her and is happy he did so and telling her not to worry about what you see with F2 because she is no longer even on my mind.

Also very telling to me is that Caila is to be the B'ette as of right now because of what he says about her and her entrance:

"Speaking of calming my nerves, these girls did an incredible job. They were just so amazing! Caila just jumping in my arms made me laugh and made my heart warm all at once. She has such an energy – you wouldn't believe it unless you've ever met her."

So as of today, I believe TPTB are going with traditionally positioned F3 for lead.

Yeah I agree. I also noted the lack of mention of Jojo not even once considering her entrance and the unicorn mask and their one on one time which I felt was one of the memorable moments of the night besides Lauren B.
So I guess his people blog will toe the line of Chris Soules and Kaitlyn where there the f2 moments will be glossed over
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:09 pm

I did read into the People blog comment that you can't believe Calia's energy until you've met her a "hint" to watch her as the season progresses and that she's probably on short list for next lead based on how TPTB viewed her during filming.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
I'd far prefer Becca as a lead.  Depends on how she is portrayed and how the general viewers see her, but IMO, she was brought back to bring interest to her for her own season.  Think this was in the works for a long time now.

Well, the general viewers seem to be loving Becca. Becca was voted #1 top pick on Bachelor Live show for who will go far and in the fantasy draft so if TPTB rigged that then there's a possibility. She also doesn't seem to be part of any drama and CH himself said that she was on the show because she is sincere, sweet, and genuine and not controversial. She also has garnered the most followers since the show began out of all the contestants with Lauren be next by 10K less and then the other girls by 10K less than Lauren. Will have to see how Becca's SD goes, how her interaction is with Ben (we have SC of her on GD before she is let go and Ben is kissing her) and then how Ben let's her go. It seems based on SCs that he is upset at the RC when Becca leaves so will see...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:28 pm

So far, I would probably go with Jojo. Caila seems very young & almost annoyingly cheerful, like she's never been jaded. That might be interesting, but from a guilty pleasure pov, I think Jojo comes off more mature/sexy and like she'd easily make the guys fall in lust if not love, although the potential for more is there.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:33 pm

That's why it's been a little hard for me to really believe that Caila is being set as the 'ette. She seems so young and almost child-like in her personality. I don't know if that's really going to attract the 26-34 y/o men they usually cast. I still think it's Amanda or Joelle, but I also think they're keeping their options open as it does seem all three girls will be well-liked.

Then again, I just read that Paul Lee, ABC president, said that this season of The Bachelorette will be diverse. Could just mean the guys, but it also could be the lead they're referring to.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:41 pm

"A "diverse" Bachelorette in the works for summer"- ABC boss, Paul lee

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/09/black-bachelor

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Sounds like a "diverse" group of contestants on the 'ette which could lead to a non-white Bachelor.I'll believe when I see it.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:50 pm

FLChica wrote:Sounds like a "diverse" group of contestants on the 'ette which could lead to a non-white Bachelor.I'll believe when I see it.

So would I. And with that being said what are the ethnicities of this season's women?
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:58 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:
bluwavz wrote:No thanks to Becca as the lead. I'd rather stay awake during the next B'ette season. I'm thrilled Caila is the F3 and she's my pick for now. I'd rather have someone with an actual personality.

Funny you should say that, because I happen to like Becca's personality and from what I've seen so far I suspect Caila's to be really fake. Nothing's more painful for me to watch than a fake personality. Andi was enough. Give me someone genuine for a change!

I agree - I'm pretty introverted myself and I would hate that people think that makes me a bore sad I think that leads like Des and Emily were a lot more introverted and weren't the life of the the parties, like Kaitlyn or Jillian, but I really liked them.

I don't doubt that Caila is a really fun and outgoing person, but I also get the feeling she is going to be like Britt, just playing it up for the cameras. I hate that, because it just comes off so fake and insincere to me. I was a huge Becca fan during Chris's season, but some of her recent SC/periscope comments and activities disappointed me. I also honestly believe that the type of man she's looking for won't be found by The Bachelor's casting team. JMO.

That's an interesting point and that may turn out to be true. However, I was told that there is one guy (wasn't given a name/location/job, etc.), by a mutual acquaintance we share, that is heading to the final round of casting that is a christian, waiting for marriage, and has never been in love. In that regard, basically the male version of Becca. So it's definitely possible that they can find multiple people that will share her values or at the very least, be very understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:59 pm

Unless they are casting Caila or Jubilee as the next bachelorette, I really don't see them taking a giant leap with the diversity any time soon.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:01 pm

If Jubilee was a few years older and made it to the Top 4 I could see TPTB salivating to have her as the next lead. I mean she's a minority and a war vet. That's a pretty powerful combination.

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 87b72b10 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 86669110 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:04 pm

Casting Caila would be a start toward diversity at least. Jubilee probably won't be lead because of not going far enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 84 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 46 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala