SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:50 pm

IA, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its refreshing to watch an "unknown" who seems real and genuine. I liked her interactions with the guys. To me, she didn't come across as putting on for the cameras and acting; over emoting.

The Jillian segment to me offered nothing other than a shout out for Jillian. Basically Bachelor clichés.

The troubling part for me and I'll way too see how it plays out is the promo where towards the end, Jasmine in VO saying she's in love with two men laugh out loud oh boy here we go with Ben deux.

So far, I like Mike, Kyle (God he's big laugh out loud, manly man with the kitties) and the Kevin's. Kevin W. facial expressions with his side mouth smile/sneer/etc IMO scares me.
Mikael has the looks but his voice for me is kinda wimpy. Thomas seems too much like a Latin playboy. Chris is kinda strange and based on promo very involved this season. Same with Drew who's getting the villain edit and Chris the instigator/ punching bag edit.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
reason wrote:Where in Ontario is she from?  Toronto is apart of Ontario.

She is originally from Kenora, Ontario. She said it in one of the interviews I watched. Kenora is close to the Manitoba border. Mike is from Winnipeg Manitoba. When she met him and he said he was from Winnipeg I believe she said it at that time that as well that she was from Kenora.

Mike told Jasmine he spent summers in Kenora

ETA: Love them together.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:53 am

Bachelorette Canada's FB page posted a preview for Tuesdays episode:

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:10 pm

So is Thomas the only one on one? Also wow with the have you ever Kissed a human with feeling?! Yikes Chris how bad of a kisser are you?! Who else was she kissing in that promo was it Mikhel? So pumped for Tuesday.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:18 pm

Jasmine seems to be the keeping it real and direct kind. Didn't quite get what she asked Seth there. Was it bling or feelings? He looked utterly embarrassed.  Looks like kisses galore.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It looks like Thomas is the only 1-1. Maybe there's 2 group dates? and 1 would get SQT out of each group date? The guy she's questioning about the kiss was Seth. Looks like she also kisses Mikhel during the RC cocktail party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She asks Seth "When we kissed, it was awkward. Have you kissed a person with feelings?"
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Thanks Dee! I need to check out the contestants thread because I don't even know who Seth is. Poor guy is going to be outed on television as a bad kisser! Can't wait for episode two I hope it is posted on YouTube on Wednesday. I hope sexual tongue lives up to his name.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:58 pm

dee wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It looks like Thomas is the only 1-1. Maybe there's 2 group dates? and 1 would get SQT out of each group date? The guy she's questioning about the kiss was Seth. Looks like she also kisses Mikhel during the RC cocktail party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She asks Seth "When we kissed, it was awkward. Have you kissed a person with feelings?"
Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Who stands out for you so far? No one yet but Kyle because he seems like a gentle giant cat person

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Idlemess wrote:IA, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its refreshing to watch an "unknown" who seems real and genuine. I liked her interactions with the guys. To me, she didn't come across as putting on for the cameras and acting; over emoting.

The Jillian segment to me offered nothing other than a shout out for Jillian. Basically Bachelor clichés.

The troubling part for me and I'll way too see how it plays out is the promo where towards the end, Jasmine in VO saying she's in love with two men laugh out loud oh boy here we go with Ben deux.

So far, I like Mike, Kyle (God he's big laugh out loud, manly man with the kitties) and the Kevin's.  Kevin W. facial expressions with his side mouth smile/sneer/etc IMO scares me.
Mikael has the looks but his voice for me is kinda wimpy. Thomas seems too much like a Latin playboy. Chris is kinda strange and based on promo very involved this season. Same with Drew who's getting the villain edit and Chris the instigator/ punching bag edit.

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I noticed they're using a little bit of the bachelor au music so it will be interesting to see if there is a pattern there as well. I haven't pegged anyone yet, interesting to see where it goes. It looks like they are settin up characters for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....girl....so stoked you are watching the Bette Canada...will be keen to see who you think the front runners are. Like most folks have posted, I also think the F1 is between the two Kevins' & Mike. And it's funny that we get Ben part deaux from the season premier video of Jasmine saying she loves 2 guys at the FRC. I really like Jasmine though....it's good that she is an unknown & so far so good IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:03 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....girl....so stoked you are watching the Bette Canada...will be keen to see who you think the front runners are. Like most folks have posted, I also think the F1 is between the two Kevins' & Mike. And it's funny that we get Ben part deaux from the season premier video of Jasmine saying she loves 2 guys at the FRC. I really like Jasmine though....it's good that she is an unknown & so far so good IMO.

Hmm, when I heard her say that in the promo it was like :drama:I want to see her :skating: off with her definite chosen one. But it wouldn't be this franchise if there's no best dramatic ending ever.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:34 pm

laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....yep this franchise is not known for its originality at all. If it's Kevin W that turns out to be F1, the fact that Jasmine loves both F1 & F2 will be quite hilarious especially since from the season preview vid, we know that being jealous is going to be part of his story arc.

Question to y'all, anyone remember if either of the F1s (Bianca or April) on prior Bachie CA seasons got intro vids during Episode 1 of their respective seasons, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1