SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe both Bianca and April had intro videos. Out of all the guys that had intro packages, only Mike could realistically, IMO, be the f1. Who knows though - they might be going with a different formulae this time around.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:46 pm

The intro video thing is always interesting. Does everyone film one but they only pick a few to show? If everyone doesn't film one then production is just guessing who will be picked or featured? If everyone films one then it says something as to which ones they pick to show us, if they don't then it can't tell us too much about final one I feel.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I have read on this forum that everyone films an intro vid but producers only feature a few. In the US series, sometimes the F1 is featured and sometimes not. I just wanted to know if the CA franchise has stuck to the F1 having an intro vid in the past and it seems they did but they could very well change it up this season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:24 pm

If they did than Mike is more than likely final one because Kevin didn't have one right? I don't know why but for some reason I thought they only filmed a couple of those. It is so much more significant if they film one for everyone and only pick a few to show.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Yes, Kevin W didn't have one but not sure it matters except this is the first Bette CA so not sure how much of the same 'ol script they are going for. For Kevin W I am mostly curious how the jealousy edit will play out. The "I am done" that Kevin said while they were having that  CP conversation could be a VO but if he said it, I expect him to apologize at some point. Regardless, I am a bit worried for Kevin W that he might come across that as possessive to the audience depending on how far the producers drag the jealousy story arc but we will see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not sure if it's more likely to be f1 or not for having an intro package. It's got to change one of these seasons right? They're also on a different network now and a different production?! So anything can happen I guess. I'll need to watch more of this season to officially call it.

I see a connection with Mike and Jasmine, but mainly a bond because of their similar past. Maybe I'll see more chemistry as the season progresses.

I think they were trying to hide Kevin W during the premiere. I've read a lot of recaps and reaction from the general audience but it seems like this guy is not on most people's radars. Maybe I'm watching a different show laugh out loud but I see a lot of chemistry between Kevin & Jasmine (I'll post SCs of their time together during the meet and greet in Kevin's thread as I don't want to go OT). I also noticed Jasmine, on two separate occasions, chose to sit beside Kevin at the cocktail party when she was hanging out with all the guys.

I also don't know how serious Jasmine was when she stated she wanted to travel at least 50% of the time. If Mike and Kevin are her f2, I don't see how it's possible for them to travel so much.... if they want to keep their jobs laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:08 am

dee wrote:
I also don't know how serious Jasmine was when she stated she wanted to travel at least 50% of the time. If Mike and Kevin are her f2, I don't see how it's possible for them to travel so much.... if they want to keep their jobs laugh out loud

From her IG, it looks like she has the traveling bug. She's in shape so her dude might have to be as well.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:19 am

Idlemess wrote:

From her IG, it looks like she has the traveling bug. She's in shape so her dude might have to be as well.

Yeah I get she likes to travel, but is that feasible with Mike and Kevin's lifestyle? They both seem pretty grounded. I guess if they only work part time as a firefighter. Even then, how does one still have the same job travelling 50% of the time?

OT, I never understood how people got back their jobs from going on these shows laugh out loud Most employers would just tell them to give in their 2 weeks if they told their boss they're going on a reality show for an indefinite amount of time laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:48 am

I wonder how realistic traveling 50% of the time is. IMO, the combined income for Jasmine and her partner must be enough to afford that lifestyle. Yep IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if Kevin W and Mike are the F2 then I question how serious that 50% traveling would be because it seems both have returned to their fire fighting day jobs. The only person that suits that traveling lifestyle is Kevin P hence why I am waiting for their SD. Seems like she has chemistry with Kevin P though from the CP scene in the season promo. Also that SC of her straddling Mike at the chopper hanger also shows some chemistry IMO. But yeah I did notice that she sat close to Kevin W at the CPs....it's the jealousy edit that I am not sure how it would play out, it could be something they overcome or something that gives her cause for concern, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:08 am

Interesting that Kevin P. would fit the kind of lifestyle she wants. I came out of the episode thinking that he would probably win but I feel like Jasmine's sister liking KW and Mike's insta bio photos means she has probably met them. It's fun not knowing for sure.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:12 am

So apparently she had 5 HTDs based on pre-season sleuthing done by aunties_love. If that's the case, is it possible that more than 2 guys also met her family? Or has it been confirmed that only 2 guys met her family?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:14 am

mercieme wrote:So apparently she had 5 HTDs based on pre-season sleuthing done by aunties_love. If that's the case, is it possible that more than 2 guys also met her family? Or has it been confirmed that only 2 guys met her family?
I believe it would only be two as per the format in the US one and on both of the Bach Can seasons.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1