SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the link.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hdman Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:24 pm

I couldn't get it to work for me.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Close the small x If any window's open, close them.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I will put a copy in the link thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:44 pm

No problem guys. I would like to wait for you to see it so we could share thoughts, but it's getting late here.
I will just say that I like Kevin P. and Mikhel, they are both so cute in their own ways, I am not impressed with Kevin W, he is just so not my type, but it is Jasmine that is choosing and I can see that she could be attracted to him, maybe he is different than the guys she used to date.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the link. I had no idea they would release on the Internet before Canada viewing time. I will watch & post my thoughts later as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who first told us way back in April they were at Ochi in Jamaica!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Y'all that are watching live tonight, can you please pay special attention to the scene where Chris is shown in an ITM talking about a divide in the house between the guys; he says you have got your party animals, gym buffs etc versus the more sensitive, intellectual guys.

I noticed that when Chris said party animals and gym buffs, the camera panned to Drew, Kevin W, Wale, Kyle and 2 other guys and the intellectual guys camera view included Chris, Kevin P, Mikhel, Seth and 1 other guy so a total of 11 guys shown on camera. So 4 guys not shown by the camera including Thomas who was on his SD.

I am pointing this out as significant because IMO the producers want to sort of make us believe the kind of guy that Jasmine falls for is either a gym buff or an intellectual guy. Based on what Chris said, interesting to note that a couple of guys (Mike included) are missing or deliberately cut out by the producers from that scene. TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Sososo excited to watch whenever it makes it to YouTube. Here's to hoping that will be as soon as tomorrow!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Great epi!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just watched it via this link.

GuardianAngel wrote:
lettore wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Second epi is tonight.

It's on at 9pm Eastern, so 3 more hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you kindly post the link where you viewed it? TYIA

Here is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Close the X in the middle/right of the screen. If any window's open, close them.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:47 pm

I quickly browsed through the episode via the link. Skipped a few parts, like Wale and David's convo laugh out loud I'll watch it more in depth when it airs in a half hour.

Kevin P to Seth during GD "so... how was your chat? laugh out loud "
- I think if I were the bachelorette, he's be my f1. Glad to see he sounds and look a lot better than the first episode when he had food poisoning.

Mikhel - Really like him as well. She says there's chemistry... but I still don't really see it. He's probably her type. I'm guessing he's her other 1-1 next week, along with Kevin W.

Seth - I'm not sure how true the over top gushing about her attraction to him during the first episode is. When he got dumped, he tried to play it off like he didn't feel a connection , almost as if he was dumping her Rolling Eyes

Kevin W - If she's attracted to the Seths of the world IRL, then Kevin would be totally opposite. The edit it making it seem like she's surprised and intrigued by him as he may not be someone she normally goes for. Glad to be validated about my guess of them having a 1-1 next week.

Mike - Non-existent and almost called last at the RC. Again, if I'm suppose to believe Seth is her type, then Mike might not really be what she goes for usually as well. I think Kevin W and Mike are a lot more similar than Mike and Seth, IMO.

David - Why is he telling coworkers that he was the first one to kiss her during the season? laugh out loud

Thomas - Apparently he's not the type she normally goes for. The date felt rushed to me.

That's my summary of the episode. I'll try and pay more attention when it airs in a little bit.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the summary. I have my thoughts that I will post later after I rewatch because I did quickly as well. One thing I know is I am gonna shuffle my F4 deck tonight Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887

Two peeps on my mind tonight, Mikhel, Mikhel, Mikhel and Kevin P, Kevin P, Kevin P....but heck I am not Jasmine at least we know now that Justin Trudeau is her celeb crush giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GoodHumanProductions ‏@GoodHumanProds
It's a HOT one tmrw when the bachelors hit @jamaica on @BacheloretteCA.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1