SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:46 pm

Jasmine is gorgeous ! Will be watching for sure :cutesmile!: I have a feeling she likes guys with long dark hair Hugesmile Kevin w and Thomas?....mike is an absolute sweety ..could he be like the Nikki from Bachau though!? Can't wait for next Ep Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:56 pm

I decided to watch it when I found it on YouTube and enjoyed it. Jasmine reminded me a little of Kaitlyn. I'm not good at names so had to look them up.

Mikhel- my favorite. No idea how far he goes but hope it's for a while.

Kevin P - I also really liked him. Poor guy being sick. I thought he and Jasmine both loving to travel could help him.

Mike - seemed like a nice guy. I'm not so into the body building but I'll overlook it. Obviously has something in common with Jasmine.

Drew- the obvious villain who probably stays too long.

Thomas- seems nice enough but he's too good looking and a model. She's really attracted to him.

David- I was initially turned off by his comment like Jasmine was but he was so crestfallen that I'd probably give him another chance which she did. He's cute and can sing.

Those were the guys I paid attention to. Kevin W isn't my type in looks so kind of ignored him. I don't remember anything about Kyle other than being so tall.

I hope to watch the after show tomorrow.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I don't know if Kevin P makes it to the F2, and maybe not even a FD??  Will find out more later.

ETA:  Have found out by someone that the F3 are Kyle, Kevin W and Mike.  Whether that pans out the way it is or not, time will tell.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for sharing. It will be interesting if the F2 are Kevin W & Mike as speculated based on her sister liking their profile pics. I am not sure if the producers are going for a shock elimination & get at the FRC but IMO that's what will happen especially if the one guy she lets go at the FRC gets a perfect edit since she was shown saying in the promo that she wants to go back & change her mind....something to that effect anyways.

By the way does anyone know if it was Kevin W that said "I am in love with her" just before the 0:55 mark on the season promo vid. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:32 pm

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I don't know if Kevin P makes it to the F2, and maybe not even a FD??  Will find out more later.

ETA:  Have found out by someone that the F3 are Kyle, Kevin W and Mike.  Whether that pans out the way it is or not, time will tell.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for sharing. It will be interesting if the F2 are Kevin W & Mike as speculated based on her sister liking their profile pics. I am not sure if the producers are going for a shock elimination & get at the FRC but IMO that's what will happen especially if the one guy she lets go at the FRC gets a perfect edit since she was shown saying in the promo that she wants to go back & change her mind....something to that effect anyways.

By the way does anyone know if it was Kevin W that said "I am in love with her" just before the 0:55 mark on the season promo vid. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yep..i think its him too... :yes: . dejavue with Alex's anyone ? Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I heard Kevin W's voice too, during the "I am in love with her" VO. Admittedly, I'm terrible with voices. But he kind of has a low, mono-tone-ish voice that's a bit more distinguishable and that VO sounded like him, IMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Thanks both. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have a question re Kevin's SM post that he changed but will ask in the SM thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:47 pm

albean99 wrote:I decided to watch it when I found it on YouTube and enjoyed it. Jasmine reminded me a little of Kaitlyn. I'm not good at names so had to look them up.

Mikhel- my favorite. No idea how far he goes but hope it's for a while.

Kevin P - I also really liked him. Poor guy being sick. I thought he and Jasmine both loving to travel could help him.

Mike - seemed like a nice guy. I'm not so into the body building but I'll overlook it. Obviously has something in common with Jasmine.

Drew- the obvious villain who probably stays too long.

Thomas- seems nice enough but he's too good looking and a model. She's really attracted too him.

David- I was initially turned off by his comment like Jasmine was but he was so crestfallen that I'd probably give him another chance which she did. He's cute and can sing.

Those were the guys I paid attention to. Kevin W isn't my type in looks so kind of ignored him. I don't remember anything about Kyle other than being so tall.

I hope to watch the after show tomorrow.

I pretty much could have written this post, except Mike is my favorite, with Mikhel a close second!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:40 am

On that bachelorette bracket thing that was posted does it say how many go home tomorrow? Also any predictions on who is going home?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Guys, has the episode 2 been aired in Canada yet?
Because, it is already on the internet, I have just watched it.
Since I didn't see it discussed here, I got a little confused.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Watches it where? I thought it didn't air in Canada until a few hours.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Second epi is tonight.

It's on at 9pm Eastern, so 3 more hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you kindly post the link where you viewed it? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Second epi is tonight.

It's on at 9pm Eastern, so 3 more hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you kindly post the link where you viewed it? TYIA

Here is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1