SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] worked for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I think they upload the next day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had a great link last week, it was up before it aired Eastern time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:51 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], we all watched the show vicariously through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] live update of the show while it was airing in Canada.

The rest of us are waiting for the episode link to be loaded up on the watch series website sometime tomorrow, there is no link to the best of my knowledge to watch live.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's where I always watch it, too. Thank all you ladies. I appreciate all your live posting. ; ) I can't believe how exiting these two shows are. I think they are a little better than ours. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Arisa Cox ‏@arisacox
SO MUCH TEA with my girl @kaitlynbristowe @bacheloretteca
TONIGHT at 10:30 ET/PT
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:53 pm

I barely watched a few minutes sporadically but I saw a lot more chemistry between her and KevinW than her and Mike. I just wish he would change his hairstyle, it bugs me. Lol.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GoodHumanProductions ‏@GoodHumanProds
This panel!! Tonight's After Show is going to kill!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth @arisacox @JennValentyne
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:57 pm

Next week they are going to Montreal

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:57 pm

Did they show any Jasmine/Kyle this episode? cantstopl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:01 am

BlackHalo wrote:Did they show any Jasmine/Kyle this episode? cantstopl

laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I want to know the answer to that as well laugh out loud

By the way any thoughts on Mikhel's catamaran SC and where it could be....I am thinking it could F3 now. And we thought he was getting on that catamaran on the episode tonight....geez.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....thanks for confirming that next week Episode is Montreal.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:03 am

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Did they show any Jasmine/Kyle this episode? cantstopl

laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I want to know the answer to that as well laugh out loud

By the way any thoughts on Mikhel's catamaran SC and where it could be....I am thinking it could F3 now. And we thought he was getting on that catamaran on the episode tonight....geez.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....thanks for confirming that next week Episode is Montreal.

I was curious as well Hugesmile looks like Kyle and mikhel f3 dates! It's somewhere beachy no idea right?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] worked for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I think they upload the next day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had a great link last week, it was up before it aired Eastern time.

Thank you,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:04 am

mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], what date was Mikhel on this episode...GD or SD?. Tryin to find out if we sleuthed corrected that he was on the catamaran...thanks.

Gosh I'm multitasking everywhere, must be group date, don't quote me, no boat date tonight

Wow, we all thought the boat date was Jamaica....If my boy Mikhel makes it to F3 in Africa, I am going to do a backflip laugh out loud
Kyle's beach date didn't happen tonight either. Makes me wonder are we dealing with extra caps from their time in Jamaica or FD's?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Gosh I'm multitasking everywhere, must be group date, don't quote me, no boat date tonight

Wow, we all thought the boat date was Jamaica....If my boy Mikhel makes it to F3 in Africa, I am going to do a backflip laugh out loud
Kyle's beach date didn't happen tonight either.  Makes me wonder are we dealing with extra caps from their time in Jamaica or FD's?

IMHO regarding the Mikhel/Jasmine catamaran, no way it happened and they didn't show it on the episode in Jamaica.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1