SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Mikhel,is getting a next lead build up IMO.

And most of these females hots on the after show are swooning.

While he has a good body he does nothing for me. As a fellow Indian - zilch.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:58 pm

Debra loved. Mikhel and does not like Kevin. Lol

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:01 am

So CH but the Canadian host is kicking your azz big time in her segments.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:02 am

Extended preview Jasmine doesn't see anything wrong with Drew? I think that's what she said.

Canadian Chad laugh out loud I was going to say that earlier, he was good tonight

I need to see Mike's date but right now I'm thinking Mikhel KevinW, not sure who wins though. IA big set up for Mikhel as the next lead or brokenhearted F2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Extended look at the preview coming up

What was the extended preview???any new sc Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:05 am

It's funny because some couples are just hot together right away. And some people have a basis of friendship and then something develops from that place. I enjoy watching both kinds of couples. I am interested to see what develops with each of the guys when I've seen all the one-on-one dates and how their connections grow with Jasmine.

I've been looking into what Jasmine has said in all her interviews so far and I can see how different parts can apply to different guys. In one of her most recent interviews I thought this was interesting.
Interviewer: Which famous couple is your definition of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Jasmine: I’ve never actually thought about this…Maybe Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. I like that they were friends who fell in love.

Source

Of course this isn't definitive proof of her choice of F1, but just demonstrates that I think there is still a possibility for things to develop with Mike and Jasmine. I don't think it was a mistake that we were given that specific soundbite from Jasmine talking about going from friends to something more with him.

But having said that I can also see different reasons for Jasmine choosing different guys and could see it being down to Mikhel and Kevin W. Trying to sleuth this season is difficult because I see multiple connections that are unique. If I was going off lifestyle I would've actually gone with Kevin "Pole" P, but I think he'll end up being F4. Looking forward to next week and also when HTDs arrive. I think we'll get a better idea. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:05 am

It almost looked as though jas was getting her toes sucked laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:11 am

While I see her being into captain Canada or whatever they are calling Kevin, he is part of the mean boys club and that is rubbing me off the wrong way. Jasmine still has a lot of time to chip away at other options like KP and Mike, neither of who. Have had enough 1on 1 time.
Her attraction to Thomas is already weakening. So the relationships do have time to even out. Particularly since Mike was the fir and got a glowing endorsement from her then.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:12 am

Curious why do you say he's part of the mean boys club? That epi showed all the guys laughing, the preview made it look like it was just Kevin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:14 am

nd4reality wrote:Debra loved. Mikhel and does not like Kevin. Lol
W? 

I think I am becoming less invested in the season because I feel like Kevin W is likely the winner and I just don't care for him. Oh well.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:15 am

He has been laughing along with Drew from ep2. At the nerdy Chris. Same clique.
Jmo and what I have been noticing on the side since he is not the focus of the scenes yet always next to Drew and laughing.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:16 am

Right there with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1