SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:16 am

BlackHalo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Debra loved. Mikhel and does not like Kevin. Lol
W? 

I think I am becoming less invested in the season because I feel like Kevin W is likely the winner and I just don't care for him. Oh well.

Debra does not like W. Held up his stick figure and called him Meat head.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 am

IMO, None of the guys (except maybe Chris) had issues with Drew. I literally saw Mike, Kevin P, Thomas, David, Mikhel, etc giving high fives, fist bumps, laughing, and whatever bro moves they do with Drew.

Ok, back to the Jays game. Tied at the bottom of the 10th :nervous

Last edited by dee on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 am

So far I like Kevin P. and Mikhel and I don't see this changing.

Not a fan of Kevin W.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 am

nd4reality wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Debra loved. Mikhel and does not like Kevin. Lol
W? 

I think I am becoming less invested in the season because I feel like Kevin W is likely the winner and I just don't care for him. Oh well.

Debra does not like W. Held up his stick figure and called him Meat head.
That sums up what I think of him. He's blah. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:30 am

ElonM wrote:So far I like Kevin P. and Mikhel and I don't see this changing.

Not a fan of Kevin W.

Right there with you.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:31 am

dee wrote:IMO, None of the guys (except maybe Chris) had issues with Drew. I literally saw Mike, Kevin P, Thomas, David, Mikhel, etc giving high fives, fist bumps, laughing, and whatever bro moves they do with Drew.

Exactly. I don't get why KevinW only gets singled out.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:32 am

I like Kevin P and Mike.

Thomas to look at is nice but that's all.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:56 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
dee wrote:IMO, None of the guys (except maybe Chris) had issues with Drew. I literally saw Mike, Kevin P, Thomas, David, Mikhel, etc giving high fives, fist bumps, laughing, and whatever bro moves they do with Drew.

I expect the show to continue to push for this narrative. And when Drew is gone, they will hype up his jealousy and it will come off looking "immature, irrational, red flag".

The funny part is, I actually think Mike and KW are BFFs in the house or are very close. I see them hanging out in the back a lot and they have some bromance going on post show.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:27 am

dee wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

I expect the show to continue to push for this narrative. And when Drew is gone, they will hype up his jealousy and it will come off looking "immature, irrational, red flag".

The funny part is, I actually think Mike and KW are BFFs in the house or are very close. I see them hanging out in the back a lot and they have some bromance going on post show.

I think Drew likes to hang out with Kevin W, not the other way around. I have also seen the others hamming it up with Drew.

I haven't watched tonight's epi yet, but unless something changed, I also agree that Kevin W is the guy the show has chosen to focus on in terms of an obstacle in his SL. They included it in the very first preview. If they stay fairly close to their previous formula of F1 SL's, his is the closest match so far.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:30 am

It seems like most of the guys are on okay terms post show (don't know about Chris and Drew though). Mike and Kevin W are definitely on good terms and have left supportive messages on Mike's charity pic, and Kevin's firefighting pic. It'll be interesting to see what's said about Drew at the Men Tell All special. As much as editing can play a role in shaping a narrative, I don't think they can create one if you don't give them the footage in the first place.

I would add too that the season preview did include Mike saying "Drew is a bully, and I can tell a bully from a mile away." There's also Mikhel saying "I just want to f***ing knock him out" which is IMO probably about Drew. I don't think Drew's behaviour was only an issue for Chris. I also think that most of the guys have probably moved past a lot of that now so MTA might not be that dramatic.

IMO jealousy is a red flag, and so I didn't like what I saw in Kevin W's interaction with Jasmine in the season preview. That's just my honest personal opinion. But I am also waiting to see more.

If the final three is who I think it will be I think Jasmine ended up with a good final group and I hope she's happy with whoever her F1 is. All JMO. Smiley

Last edited by siena on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:37 am

And Mikhel gets the first rose of the evening on their 1-on-1 date! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"She gave me her rose and all I wanted to do was kiss her." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Jasmine describes the circus as the perfect outlet for adventure - let's see if the boys have what it takes to get wild! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1