SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:53 pm

He is so flippin handsome. Looks like a fun date where they got to spray paint the art work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:57 pm

So do we think this is solo time on a group date or a one on one?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:16 pm

casjacknick wrote:So do we think this is solo time on a group date or a one on one?

Good question....based on the format of 1SD & 2 GDs that they did for episodes 2 & 3 in Jamaica, the assumption was that Benoit would get the SD tomorrow in Episode 4 & Mikhel will get the SQT on the second GD (there is another GD that is football based).

But now seeing that pic of Jasmine & Mikhel...I am not sure if it's a SD or SQT from a GD; it could go either way IMO.

ETA: Preview for Montreal date....Mikhel got a SD y'all...."let's paint the town together". This makes more sense & solidifies his front runner status IMO. I guess we have to wait & see if Benoit got SQT from 2nd GD.

http://etcanada.com/video/778211395629/the-bachelorette-canada-episode-4-sneak-peek/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:48 pm

I was just going to come over and talk about the one on one for Mikhel based on the sneak peak! It also looks like this is where they dance? Should be a great episode!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:52 pm

mercieme wrote:
casjacknick wrote:So do we think this is solo time on a group date or a one on one?

Good question....based on the format of 1SD & 2 GDs that they did for episodes 2 & 3 in Jamaica, the assumption was that Benoit would get the SD tomorrow in Episode 4 & Mikhel will get the SQT on the second GD (there is another GD that is football based).

But now seeing that pic of Jasmine & Mikhel...I am not sure if it's a SD or SQT from a GD; it could go either way IMO.

ETA: Preview for Montreal date....Mikhel got a SD y'all...."let's paint the town together". This makes more sense & solidifies his front runner status IMO. I guess we have to wait & see if Benoit got SQT from 2nd GD.

http://etcanada.com/video/778211395629/the-bachelorette-canada-episode-4-sneak-peek/

I agree .i lean to think Mikhel got the SD (re: as per IG..around day time during their paint brush date..) while Benoit prolly getting SQT by winning the GD. Unless they could pack 2 SD and 2 GD in 1 episode. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 pm

someone is RT-ing someone's hometown  sneakyl

https://twitter.com/jazlor1/with_replies

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:13 am

IMO Mikhel is 100% getting the SD after seeing that preview. And seemingly Benoit will get the GD rose and extra time (we only see him at one venue... the cirque du soleil).

That's cute @Joy15! Hugesmile If someone was F1 it certainly would make it easier to visit them again. giggling Who knows, but sweet if that ends up being the case.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:17 am

I think Jasmine is just promoting the show with her retweets. They have having a contest all over Canada to win a MTA watch party, and several cities are eligible by the votes they receive. Toronto and Winnipeg are both eligible.

She also retweeted a tweet about KevinW and her helicopter ride and posted a tweet herself for tonights show with Mikhel.

MTA Watch Party Vote

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:07 pm

An interview with Jasmine. She seems most compatible on paper with Kevin P and I am waiting to see if that translates to real life. I will be watching their dates closely.

"First of all, I LOVE your ‘explore’ tattoo on your wrist – is there a story behind it?

The tattoo itself has a story that isn’t so meaningful, but the choice behind the word has always meant a lot to me. I was on a solo trip in Indonesia and had heard of this cafe/bar/art gallery/motorcycle shop, and on “Taco Tuesday” they offered their customers free tattoos with a taco purchase. Being a spontaneous person, I did it mainly for the story because I felt like it was such a funny concept. I had 15 minutes to decide what I wanted and I had to design it myself. The reason I chose the word “explore” was because I felt that it was the one word which represented my trip. I travel to discover new cultures and to push myself to learn about myself as well as other people. My goal in life is to be constantly “exploring”.

One of the reasons I immediately wanted to interview you upon hearing about Canada’s first bachelorette, was because of your adventurous soul. What advice do you have to fellow sirens (of all ages) who want to be more adventurous?

My advice would be for any woman is to travel on her own at least once. It’s empowering to be able to push yourself out of your comfort zone, go somewhere unfamiliar, organize and plan as you go, encounter obstacles and overcome them, as scary as it may seem. You learn a lot about yourself and what you’re capable of accomplishing. It’s the ultimate self-discovery experience and to me, that’s what life is all about!

I know you love travelling (we can spot wanderfolk any day) – here’s a few rapid fire questions about travelling:

Favorite place you’ve ever travelled to?
Bolivia

Dream honeymoon destination?
The Philippines  

Carry-on or checked luggage?
Too much shampoo to carry on

What airport in the world would you be totally OK getting stranded in?
Taipei

Favorite travel quote?
“A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions” – Oliver Wendell Holmes

Ok, so you’re Canada’s first Bachelorette – which is simply awesome. Here’s a few questions about a little thing called love (and of course, your Bachelorette Canada experience!)

Favorite romantic movie?
The Notebook, of course.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in soul connection at first chat.

Which famous couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals?
I’ve never actually thought about this…Maybe Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. I like that they were friends who fell in love.

Best series to binge watch on Netflix with your significant other?
Breaking Bad all the way (if you haven’t already)

Who will you be watching the Bachelorette Canada with each week when it airs?
I have no idea! But I know that I want to watch with a small group of close friends to avoid myself having an anxiety attack. Haha.

Will you have a traditional the Bachelorette Canada viewing snack?
I’ll have to come up with something new. Maybe a Bachelorette cocktail?

I know you spent a lot of time travelling and surely having time to reflect on the Bachelorette Canada – what is one thing you were surprised to discover about yourself in the process?
I was surprised at the level of feelings that got involved. You really can’t understand until you’re in it, how possible it is to feel so strongly.

What is your best advice for all the single sirens out there?
Always make your own happiness. If you’re having a hard time with that, push yourself into something new. Travel. Spend a weekend in nature. Your relationship with you is the most important.

Lastly, name a fearless siren you admire and why.
I have a friend named Laurelly whose personality is opposite to mine and I think that’s why I find her so fascinating. She’s a strong and accomplished woman, and somehow while being a successful lawyer and Boston marathon runner, she still manages to find time to put into her relationships. When I see how hard she works at everything, I am inspired.

Soul connection at first chat? Yeah. That’s totally how I felt when I met D. It’s EPIC.

Jasmine – thank you so much for the amazing opportunity to pick your brain about love + travel! Sending good vibes & mermaid luck your way!

Source

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:33 pm

IA @see2love....using that word soul connection seems like something Kevin P would say. On paper she seems very compatible with Kevin P but I suspect she's going for someone a bit different from her...we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:12 pm

When I read that sentence I immediately thought about Mike.
Their connection was right after a chat and sharing same story.
But again with Kevin W it was like that too.
Actually all the real contenders fit the bill to some extent.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Lastly, name a fearless siren you admire and why.
I have a friend named Laurelly whose personality is opposite to mine and I think that’s why I find her so fascinating. She’s a strong and accomplished woman, and somehow while being a successful lawyer and Boston marathon runner, she still manages to find time to put into her relationships. When I see how hard she works at everything, I am inspired.

Soul connection at first chat? Yeah. That’s totally how I felt when I met D. It’s EPIC.

Jasmine – thank you so much for the amazing opportunity to pick your brain about love + travel! Sending good vibes & mermaid luck your way!
Eastcoast mermaid

I'm confused re the bold. Is the writer saying that and who is D?

ETA: Yes it's the writer's b/friend. From the same link:

It was then, on a perfect Sunday at the beach with her boyfriend D, that East Coast Mermaid was born.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz