SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ilb123 Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:20 pm

Are you sure it is a new episode no idea

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:22 pm

Sorry realize that today was Monday so it is a repeat. My mistake.

Last edited by reason on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:32 pm

The episodes are on Tuesday and today is Monday so I am confuse.

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:40 pm

@ilb123 Me too! A day early wouldn't bother me but I wasn't expecting it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 pm

I think it's a repeat. W still has the show/aftershow listed tomorrow at the regular times.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:52 pm

One of the new posts from the wnetwork retweeted by the official bachette ca twitter account

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Img_2010

My s/caps from Source

Which probably explains why we don't have jas reaction whatsoever to Mikhel's drama.
He probably went through all of that by himself behind the scenes (at least jas scene).
Not confident f2 for sure but who is even confident at this point (maybe except KW)

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:00 pm

The dress worn in this is at kevin hometown date.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:05 pm

There is more in the 15s. They showed all the htd and the Mikhel "I want to go home".
I forgot to add the source.I will edit my post right now
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice find @dee! yes

IMO they didn't show Kevin's family message because they want to put the other's out front. When nearing the finale, I find the promotion by the show veers towards everyone but the F1 and sometimes the F1 just can't help themselves. It's been a long time since filming ended. Kevin has always been somewhat cryptic in his SM, the watermelon find by @Brill is one example.

The recent findings in Kevin's thread by sleuthers is quite telling IMO.

I'm sorry, but I apparently missed the watermelon thing and why it hints at Kevin being F1? TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:35 pm

Kevin's thread

It all started with Kevin posting an IG of himself, phone in hand, couldn't see clearly what was on his phone, and comments to the effect he was thinking of watermelons. @Brill found an article describing one of Jasmine's date where there was an erotic picture taken of her eating watermelon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kevin's thread

It all started with Kevin posting an IG of himself, phone in hand, couldn't see clearly what was on his phone, and comments to the effect he was thinking of watermelons. @Brill found an article describing one of Jasmine's date where there was an erotic picture taken of her eating watermelon.

Thanks GA. Seems a bit of a stretch to me, but who knows, weirder things have happened with this crazy show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:41 pm

FWIW, the description on it says that it is the htd's.  Wonder if there is a mess up with the description.  It starts here soon at 4pm pacific time.

Could the show be on?

ETA:

CORRECTION:

it says that Jasmine and the remaining bachelors get ready for hometown dates, an unexpected exit and a cancelled date.

so IMO a repeat epi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz