SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:55 pm

Awesome! Ok now I can breath a little easier good catch @Joy15 but still strange it's happening now I don't get it scratch Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:02 am

@Joy15....girl that's an awesome find. Do you think the AFTR will be filmed also or will it be live?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:16 am

Interesting if they film the ATFR soon after the MTA and so far before it airs. The U.S. Bachelor show used to bring the f2 to stay in the hotel when they were filming the WTA. If they were smart they'd do that again and let the f2 hang out with the others so seeing the f3 wouldn't be so easy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:23 am

mercieme wrote:@Joy15....girl that's an awesome find. Do you think the AFTR will be filmed also or will it be live?

albean99 wrote:Interesting if they film the ATFR soon after the MTA and so far before it airs. The U.S. Bachelor show used to bring the f2 to stay in the hotel when they were filming the WTA. If they were smart they'd do that again and let the f2 hang out with the others so seeing the f3 wouldn't be so easy.

i think it can go either way. ATFR being filmed these days or going live on Nov 22.

IIRC on Ali season, -which was said a foiler season- the ATFR was taped. so its not out of the realm of possibility for US show, i think.

i am still wondering though.....if the ATFR is going to be live..there should be an invitation for audience that usually leaked out, isn't it?.. also..does anyone know if there is any confirmation either way if the ATFR will be a live show? question
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:43 am

Unfortunately I am not on my own computer at the moment to dig in my sleuthing file Smiley

There was a local (YVR) production schedule published months ago which indicated all filming for Bachelorette Canada would be complete by October 31. I don't think watching feet will tell us much as I expect both MTA and ATFR to be filmed this weekend. IIRC this was also the case with BachCan that ATFR was pre-taped and filmed all in one weekend.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:46 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Unfortunately I am not on my own computer at the moment to dig in my sleuthing file Smiley

There was a local (YVR) production schedule published months ago which indicated all filming for Bachelorette Canada would be complete by October 31. I don't think watching feet will tell us much as I expect both MTA and ATFR to be filmed this weekend. IIRC this was also the case with BachCan that ATFR was pre-taped and filmed all in one weekend.

great to know @Mr&MrsSmith..Smiley

thanks for the valuable info yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:46 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Unfortunately I am not on my own computer at the moment to dig in my sleuthing file Smiley

Thanks for the info yes since they pre tape do u know of the f1 being leaked by an audience member?? Also how does that work with the Winnipeg MTA watch party? Isn't that live? U can tell I'm so confused right dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:48 am

Joy15 wrote:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698 this might be the only place some of what I remember would be deemed "valuable" haha
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:49 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

Thanks for the info yes since they pre tape do u know of the f1 being leaked by an audience member?? Also how does that work with the Winnipeg MTA watch party? Isn't that live? U can tell I'm so confused right dizzy

Will the watch party be for the final?  If so then Mike wins. JMHO of course laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:52 am

Sorry @LeapofFaith, I missed part of your response.  I believe the MTA is actually filmed in Vancouver and the event in Winnipeg is a "viewing" party.

ETA: When the show was still casting they had an incentive if you nominated a bachelor to have your name entered to be in the audience this weekend for ATFR filming.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:00 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698 this might be the only place some of what I remember would be deemed "valuable" haha

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698 Thank you for the info Mr&MrsSmith!

The F1 and Jasmine must be so happy to finally be filming ATFR soon! Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:03 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sorry @LeapofFaith, I missed part of your response.  I believe the MTA is actually filmed in Vancouver and the event in Winnipeg is a "viewing" party.

ETA: When the show was still casting they had an incentive if you nominated a bachelor to have your name entered to be in the audience this weekend for ATFR filming.

@Mr&MrsSmith
can you pls fill us in..on BachCan 1 and 2....were there live audience? (i recall so...but not sure). And if so... what did the production do to prevent the spoiler leakage?...

at first i thought the pre-taped means with no audience..but i guess you suggest here that there will be live audience at ATFR filming.

tyvm IA for your clarification
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz