SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by primexi Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:54 pm

@dee well the official ending to last weeks episode had no preview, it was just the limo riding through the city. The 20 second preview also did not say anything about cuba. not sure if the preview they had specially for the aftershow(showed kevin and mikhel meeting jasmines mom) said anything about cuba.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:59 pm

I thought it was the sleuthers who came up with Cuba.

Mikhel also posted a pic and then took it down. Maybe they're cracking down on what they can post?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:08 pm

There was no mention of Cuba that I know of. They didn't mention their next destination at the end of the last epi.

ETA: @richmondrose sleuthed the boat to be in Cuba.

primexi wrote:@Idlemess not really fair to compare the picture and a promo video, they posted a pic of kevin and jasmine dancing together and just about to kiss, similar to the one with mikhel.

Thank you. That was my point in another post in another thread. If I'm going to look at a s/cap, I want to make sure there isn't a similar one for someone else before putting a check mark towards one or the other. There were two pic's released by @BacheloretteCA, one yesterday of Jasmine and Kevin dancing, and today of Mikhel and Jasmine. Neither one of those pics IMO, tell me anything for or against the other.

Fifty wrote:snipped..

TBH i dont know what's going on with SM anymore.  I have so many things away from the official SM pages that point to Mikhel I don't know what to do with it. But the official SM pages are weird and all over the place. no idea  I'm trying to make sense of whether they are trying to give us a love story or redirect.  For those who remember the first season of the Bachelor Canada, did they go for redirect in editing or did they go for the love story?  

It depends. There were many F2 fans, who were convinced she was the F1. There were those that could clearly see April was the F1. As far as redirect, again, it depends on what one wants to see.  For example, IMO there was no redirect for Mike, IMO he was never going to be the F1 regardless of how many times they showed him. Viewers might think they were hiding him, or promoting him for the next bachelor. It all depends on personal opinions IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been watching for years and am aware of limo entrances and what to watch for. I don't compare other franchise seasons, I determine what I'm looking at on my screen.

All I'm saying is she had the same experience with Kevin. They high fived each other, he looked back at her. The first preview showed Kevin more than any other contestant.
https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/videos/10154446214898328/?autoplay_reason=all_page_organic_allowed&video_container_type=0&video_creator_product_type=0&app_id=624541620938530&live_video_guests=0

The camera showed him sitting next to her on more than one occasion during the M & G. He pulled her aside, they had a good talk, and she said she really liked Kevin.

IOW Mikhel isn't the only one that she thought was cute, or showed an interest during the limo's. in IMHO.

With respect to the bold, my belief is this is key when sleuthing & trying to figure out the ending. I'm finding that it's almost become a lost art to actually watch what is unfolding on our TV screens in terms of story lines, obstacles, etc. There is so much going on in terms of comparisons, that we're forgetting to take note of what's happening in front of our eyes.

The producers highlight who is important to the show by keeping certain individuals prominent. Sometimes it's because the individual is important to the lead, but sometimes it's because they're important to the arc of the produced television show. All JMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:51 pm

@jojo47 IA I don't tend to worry about what they are trying to do but rather concentrate on sleuthing what they are showing us.

IMO it's always been about Mikhel and Kevin. She had a strong connection to Mikhel for most of the episodes, HTD and Kevin's dates changed my views. As did when he went for more time with her even though he had a rose. The other guys were just the rest of the contestants. Jasmine IMO did a great job giving everyone a chance.

Bachelorette Canada IG has a variety of pics of all the guys. IMO they tweet a variety of scenes. The only slight observation I've made via their SM is they tend to high light the next guy that was leaving.

At this point, she can't go wrong with either Kevin or Mikhel, they are both great guys and yet different.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:18 pm

Jasmine is really also promoting Mikhel as F1.  Adding to the long lists. Jasmine liked this on twitter.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Screen13
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:32 pm

Sorry to repeat myself here. No more guessing on this one:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Screen20
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Are they deliberately spoiling the ending.  I am really not understanding this season at all. Sorry guys. I have three posts in a row..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:38 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Jasmine is really also promoting Mikhel as F1.  Adding to the long lists.  Jasmine liked this on twitter.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Screen13
I wouldn't read too much into twitter shenanigans to be honest. Jasmine has liked more tweets about Mike than anyone else
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:39 pm

She also like Sharlene's last blog predicting Kevin as the F1.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Double post.

@BacheloretteCA

What has been YOUR favourite moment of Jasmine's journey to find true love so far?  #BacheloretteCA

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan 26m26 minutes ago
@BacheloretteCA @jazlor1 has given every guy a fair chance!

Jasmine Lorimer liked your Tweet
25m: @BacheloretteCA @jazlor1 has given every guy a fair chance!

yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:28 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Are they deliberately spoiling the ending.  I am really not understanding this season at all.  Sorry guys.  I have three posts in a row..

I think the problem we have sleuthing is we overanalyse everything. The show isnt made for sleuths, it's made for the general public, who probably don't know about rose orders, SM placing or pics or tweets and looking at the Instagram of the two producers who are actually married to each other in real life, I think this story has been about love. Which we haven't seen for a long time I might add. It can go either way but I think they steered the boat towards Mikhel IMO, their misdirection was Mike the F3 not KW the F2. I think they genuinely are happy for Mikhel looking at their posts and I don't think it's about him being the next bachelor as there is no guarantee there will be another bachelor season considering the last season was 2014. Of course this is JMO and they could do a bait and switch but I'm hoping not. We will have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz