SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:01 pm

Sharleen Joynt on Bachelorette Canada: Episode 9

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelorette-canada-episode-9/
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:46 pm

richmondrose wrote:Sharleen Joynt on Bachelorette Canada: Episode 9

This is what I was trying to say a week ago or so. If he is not the F1, and he is TB, he will be because he deserves it and it isn't some political move to satisfy anyone.

An Indian man has made final two and very well might win and it’s been hardly a headline, which says so much about us as a country and a culture.

This is the best blog of all the blogs. I enjoy them all, but her Canadian passion comes out in this one, and IA with every bit of it.

Love this girl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:55 pm

Thanks for bringing this over. I love reading Sharleen's blogs. I agree with her take on Jasmine and Kevin as well as Mikhel.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

This is what I was trying to say a week ago or so. If he is not the F1, and he is TB, he will be because he deserves it and it isn't some political move to satisfy anyone.

An Indian man has made final two and very well might win and it’s been hardly a headline, which says so much about us as a country and a culture.

This is the best blog of all the blogs. I enjoy them all, but her Canadian passion comes out in this one, and IA with every bit of it.

Love this girl!

She has been my favorite blogger of all time! Not only is she articulate & intuitive, she's direct yet sensitive with how she expresses herself. I feel her Canadian pride in this blog, making it one of her best!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:16 pm

I enjoyed Sharleen's blog also. I agree with her on Kevin as f1 but was glad to see she mentioned the red flag with him.

Some have mentioned that Jasmine may have liked that KW was jealous. I hope that women would realize that jealousy shouldn't be considered flattering, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:33 pm

I just checked out Laurelly's twitter page and found this tweet particularly interesting:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 SyXQ2o8
https://twitter.com/LawyerDale/status/796392358749372416

Also she tweeted 'cheers to due diligence', which is a legal term for taking steps to avoid a mistake/offence.

And she liked these:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 A5gntZy
https://twitter.com/B8nSoGurl/status/796474888714260480

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 S7iJuHk
https://twitter.com/reel2reelpod/status/796189229718077440

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Ffy2QCt
https://twitter.com/reel2reelpod/status/796186894673526785

I'm definitely sensing a pro-Mik bias - and he's liked almost all of her tweets, while KW has liked none.

Hmmmmmmm....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Laurelly also replied with these tweets to the Bachelorette Canada puppy dog eyes tweet & her responses seem pretty affectionate/playful to me:

@BacheloretteCA @kevin_c_wendt has a solid puppy dog eye game #torontolawyer #BacheloretteCA #dalelegalfirm #laurellydale
11:48 AM · Nov 9, 2016 from Toronto, Ontario

@BacheloretteCA hard to resist tho! #litigator #torontolawyer #dalelegalfirm #laurellydale
11:42 AM · Nov 9, 2016 from Toronto, Ontario 

source 

And re. the due diligence thing ... IMO that's just a legal term thrown in for fun & to describe the overall situation/interrogation process. I don't think it sways anything one way or the other.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Bobette wrote:I just checked out Laurelly's twitter page and found this tweet particularly interesting:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 SyXQ2o8
https://twitter.com/LawyerDale/status/796392358749372416

Also she tweeted 'cheers to due diligence', which is a legal term for taking steps to avoid a mistake/offence.

And she liked these:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 A5gntZy
https://twitter.com/B8nSoGurl/status/796474888714260480

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 S7iJuHk
https://twitter.com/reel2reelpod/status/796189229718077440

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Ffy2QCt
https://twitter.com/reel2reelpod/status/796186894673526785

I'm definitely sensing a pro-Mik bias - and he's liked almost all of her tweets, while KW has liked none.

Hmmmmmmm....

Well Mik and Laurelly are following each other on Instagram and seems to be right after filming as their names appear right after the producers names on the list. She isn't following KW nor is he following her. Certainly interesting. I also keep thinking that Mik liked one of Jasmine's pics on Instagram the day he got back on SM (17 June). Well before anyone knew he was a contestant. She liked his pic, which is his Insta Icon Pic with his comment "I love you too pebbles PINKHEART " on the 20 June. Kind of odd behaviour considering his heart would have been crushed IMO. Also considering they ended up back on SM around 2 June, I'm assuming filming wrapped right around then so for him to be liking pics of the lead 2 weeks after being heartbroken, is kind of questionable to me. The 2 F2's in Au were off SM, Matty was off completely until the end of the televised finale and still not liking pics of Lead, Nikki was back on SM at around HTD airing and started to like pics of the lead on the Offical SM sites but certainly not before then. Both were heartbroken and so was the rest of the country. Also KW has some questionable SM activity as I have said before which if he is the F1, makes me wonder if the rumour of them being together and splitting up may be correct IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:50 pm

What questionable activity are you talking about?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 pm

@Fifty please share the questionable activity for Kevin. Thx
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:50 pm

I know about the tweet that got changed (below) but would be interested to hear what else you have sleuthed, @Fifty.

Original post:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Kevin.c.wendt_zpsfvrsnmz9

Was changed to:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Kevin.c.wendt%202_zpsfbschxd4

Source: Instagram, @kevin.c.wendt and upthread post by @richmondrose
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Strangely enough I don't see him being the bachelor if he is f2 so the first post just seems weird.
Maybe he was trying too hard to hide the fact that he is F1 by giving the bachelor caption?
Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz