SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:58 pm

Good, move on Ashley. Get on with your life, and stop being a mean rude person.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:09 am

I think next week they find out what the other 2 couples decide.  The third week will be the 6 month get together to see if the one or ones that stayed together at the 6 weeks still are going to be together??

Not sure but I think that's what they did with Jason & Courtney and Jamie & Doug.  They didn't drag it out for an extra week like they did tonight.  I guess one more week to make some money...

I so agreed with David!! He knows when he said she was just using excuses and she had checked out a long time before!!!!  Felt bad for him but he tried and maybe has found a nice gal by now.  Hope so!!! :yes:

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:23 am

Last year was supposed to be over 2 x 1 hour episodes but they combined them to burn them off once the insider info came out, season 1 was a 2 hour decision episode. I was hoping that they would burn this season off as well, the sooner it finishes the better.

Please please please let season 4 be drama free, I want to root for the couples to find love Praying  or at least act like respectful humans

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:24 am

David Norton ‏@David_MAFS 1h1 hour ago
I no longer have anything in common with these two...#marriedatfirstsight #mafs @tres_mafs

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 12783198_492048040980991_1522539726_n

I hope he finds his perfect match.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:08 am

Did David just spoil part 2, since we don't know the outcome with S/N and T/V?

(Or maybe we do...  I was working and haven't seen the episode yet)

Also, FWIW, this season was far less drama than S2; definitely closer to S1.  Sam/Neil had drama, but overall, it was probably less than Doug/Jamie, so there's that.  So if S4 can match S3, I'd be okay with it.  There wasn't really a Courtney/Jason, but even they had drama on the first season of The First Year show, so yeah.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:19 am

Aw I was hoping they would all announce them tonight! Really hope S&N stay married!

Not surprised to read that Ashley said no. She should have never applied for the show in the first place. Oh well hope David finds a nice girl that treats him well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:David Norton ‏@David_MAFS 1h1 hour ago
I no longer have anything in common with these two...#marriedatfirstsight #mafs @tres_mafs

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 12783198_492048040980991_1522539726_n

I hope he finds his perfect match.

Well. So much for S3. No surprise, of course, but one can hope.

As time and Internet connection permits, I'll check out the last three episodes. And then wave MAFS good bye.

What was an interesting concept has become one more mindless reality (sic) program. By compelling the players to make a legal commitment that has lasting consequences, not only are there personal consequences but lasting legal consequences. All for the sake of making money from suffering and persisting financial consequences. Sad...

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Spoiler alert

Post by kristlkrost Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:40 pm

If you have Google Play..you can watch all decisions on the episode marked 1 someone said...It's on that season 3 episode 1....final decision all three..I'm going to try it later

kristlkrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:46 pm

kristlkrost Welcome1 Thanks!!

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:22 pm

:Welcome kristlkrost

Thanks for the info!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Watch All of Part 1

Post by princessa34 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:30 pm

kristlkrost wrote:If you have Google Play..you can watch all decisions on the episode marked 1 someone said...It's on that season 3 episode 1....final decision all three..I'm going to try it later

Yes, I just watched it on Amazon Prime. So if you don't want to wait until next week you can watch now. Wonder how production feels about that.

princessa34

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:33 pm

That is pretty stupid IMO laugh out loud I wonder how that happened. Everyone will know the outcome by next week.

Thanks to all who brought the spoiler over! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864