SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:55 pm

The way the camera focused in on Leah as she was walking into the room and the music change...there's no way it wasn't her IMO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by mindless Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:08 pm

The only other option I can think of is Lauren H. Is she friendly with the others on SM?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:10 pm

mindless wrote:The only other option I can think of is Lauren H. Is she friendly with the others on SM?
Very. She's also like best friends with Leah.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:55 am

eversotrue wrote:
mindless wrote:The only other option I can think of is Lauren H. Is she friendly with the others on SM?

How do we know she's best friends with Leah?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

How do we know she's best friends with Leah?
She's "like" best friends with Leah. They seem very close going off of what they say to one another on SM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:46 am

From her SM, I don't see Leah that close to Lauren H. She's closest to Caila (who visited her last week) and based on their SM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:From her SM, I don't see Leah that close to Lauren H. She's closest to Caila (who visited her last week) and based on their SM.
Leah is close to Caila, but she's also close to Lauren H.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:36 am

I just saw the video of Lauren upset and it was definitely Leah who said something to Ben because she became so defensive by saying right away I did not say anything it looks like the night portion of the group date
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:26 am

eversotrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:From her SM, I don't see Leah that close to Lauren H. She's closest to Caila (who visited her last week) and based on their SM.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 43 12545310

Leah IG

Also : https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12545434_882875915158977_1018305592_n.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:41 am

I think the safe thing to say is: So and so is friends with and corresponds with _________. To quantify how close or distant a relationship is with someone is subjective, based on observations.
It's objective to post photos etc, but to say someone is __________ is an interpretation.
SO--facts are ok, opinions stated as fact, not so much. Opinions stated as facts spawn heated discussions of this interpretation vs that interpretation.
No one is right or wrong with an opinion as that is personal. However, a fact stands alone with it's data.
AND this in a nutshell is why mods are such sticklers on this subject.
I hope this makes sense and sinks in as it is getting tedious imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:53 am

sophienette wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 43 12545310

Leah IG

Also : https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12545434_882875915158977_1018305592_n.jpg

On another note... they sure do look alike!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:08 pm

E
Kashathediva wrote:I think the safe thing to say is: So and so is friends with and corresponds with _________. To quantify how close or distant a relationship is with someone is subjective, based on observations.
It's objective to post photos etc, but to say someone is __________ is an interpretation.
SO--facts are ok, opinions stated as fact, not so much.    Opinions stated as facts spawn heated discussions of this interpretation vs that interpretation.
No one is right or wrong with an opinion as that is personal. However, a fact stands alone with it's data.
AND this in a nutshell is why mods are such sticklers on this subject.
I hope this makes sense and sinks in as it is getting tedious imo.
This ^ all was perfectly explained!! I'm not singling out this recent situation but an unspecific version could/should even be posted into the Forum Rules as an example because like you said misinterpretation of this rule happens fairly frequently. Kasha you may want to even save it somwwhere to copy and paste laugh out loud.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55