SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

They asked Caila a question for her ITM and she answered it. I suppose she is never supposed to state her opinion again. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:49 pm

^^^ Though, frankly, considering her background (upbringing) AND her time in Afghanistan that she is scared of riding in a helicopter (which she may have ridden in while she served) is pretty crazy. And she did offer her date..... tptb didn't have any problem including her saying that- pretty sure that was the beginning of the end for her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:52 pm

BlackHalo wrote:They asked Caila a question for her ITM and she answered it. I suppose she is never supposed to state her opinion again. no no
Oh Caila can state her opinion. It just doesn't mean it can't be disagreed with or critiqued.  giggling
That's what happens with all the contestants - Caila's no special snowflake.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:They asked Caila a question for her ITM and she answered it. I suppose she is never supposed to state her opinion again. no no
Oh Caila can state her opinion. It just doesn't mean it can't be disagreed with or critiqued.  giggling
That's what happens with all the contestants - Caila's no special snowflake.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

ITM or no, question asked or not... if you have nothing nice to say...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:06 am

IA - For the sleuthers that have been around for years, and perhaps even those that have only watched a few seasons, it's obvious that all it would have taken is Caila to be asked "So, what did you think about Jubliee offering her date, wasn't that rude of her to give up her time with Ben when, say, you would have loved to be with him????"

Hence ITM.

That ITM was no different than many other ones that we have seen over the years. Jubilee would have no idea, until the epi aired, that Caila said that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:14 am

I understand, but if I had been asked that question it would have simply been "I think that Jubilee was just joking because she was scared. I'm sure she's excited to spend time with Ben!" Sharleen once said in her blog that the girls always knew when producers were trying to get them to trash another girl; if they wanted to show kindness and consideration for that girl, they always knew how to avoid saying anything bad. So, I just don't buy that as an excuse. Take Becca last season who never said a negative word about anyone!

I don't think this makes Caila a horrible person or anything, but it just made me roll my eyes because it just shows how caught up she (and some of the others girls) are in the bubble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:10 am

nothatgirl wrote:She seemed fine to me. She's scared of heights, so that's why she wasn't jumping up and down. Neither was Lauren, for the record, when she got the picture and no one accused her of "not making the most of her time".

OT, but when will these girls learn? Never write down your true fears on the questionnaire! Just go with "champagne and yachts" and you'll be golden.

I'm a diamondphobe myself. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:23 am

I don't see what's wrong with what Caila said in her ITM? scratch She didn't even say anything necessarily mean about Jubilee, all she said was that Jubilee didn't seem appreciative of her date (which is a fair observation, since Jubilee said "Does anyone want this date?" and even if she was joking, comments like that can be misinterpreted easily especially since the tone of her voice was semi serious). As far as ITMs go, that was one of the nicer things she could've said about Jubilee's reaction to the helicopter.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:24 am

Any that's exactly how I saw and heard it as well.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:30 am

Seems Amber went out of her way to confront Jubilee than Caila who was responding to an ITM question.  Amber was on a mission to round up the girls.  What was she expecting to happen and why does Amber have the right to judge the other women?

As far as the helicopter, riding in one scared the heck out of me and I had my mouth gaping the entire trip -- can't imagine me on a romantic date with Ben.  Also, it is very possible that Jubilee suffers from some sort of "post traumatic stress syndrome" from serving in Afghanistan.  I am going to cut her a lot of slack but not Amber who is a 3x reality show contestant.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:51 am

^That's true about PTS. About Amber, I'm sure she can be nice but I've noticed a crummy attitude from her at times beginning with BiP and it wasn't just because of Samantha. And I don't remember her on CS' season other than knew she was on it because they didn't show her much from what I remember.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:13 am

Amber IMO is coming across with an "entitled" attitude. Yes you've been on 3 reality TV shows, you've been around the block, you know the ropes, and BTW, you are meaningless. I can't see this helping her career, whatever that may be, at all.

I don't care for her show off arrogant attitude, as MiniDiva stated upthread, she was trying to confront Jubilee in a mean tough girl way to someone who has a heck of a lot more experience with mean and tough. This only made her look bad IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2