SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:27 pm

IMO the only reason Amber is on the season at all is to stir the pot. It's almost as if she's embedded with the girls but it a tool of production.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:28 pm

IA jcrbil, and IMO she's doing a bad acting job trying to appear like she's stirring the pot. How many times have they bleeped her out? A few times already.

When does she go again?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Do we actually know that the other women knew about Jubilee's fear of heights? If she hadn't told them, they all may have assumed...like I did...that due to her military service she didn't have any issues in that department.

I don't have an issue with how Caila responded to the questions, but I do have an issue with Amber trying to round up a posse to confront Jubilee. She knows how this show works. She no doubt knows that Ben has zero interest in her by now, so she is just ganging up on someone to get more camera time. Not to mention, one of my pet peeves is when I tell people to just leave me alone so I can decompress/think about things and they just won't leave me alone. I will talk to you when I am good and ready. Until then, just STHU!!!. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 2292733854

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:33 pm

jcrbil wrote:IMO the only reason Amber is on the season at all is to stir the pot.  It's almost as if she's embedded with the girls but it a tool of production.

And this could be why she was added as the second returnee. Tptb either knew Becca wouldn't or they wanted to keep the heat off of her, so in comes Amber willing to do their bidding for some more camera time. That may also explain how she lasted as long as she did.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:35 pm

I always felt Amber was kind of a nasty person. She made some pretty rude comments about Ashley onion on her Instagram, while on  BIP and got really snippy and arrogant with people who posted on her twitter. To me, she tries to portray herself as someone she's not, but doesn't do a very good job at hiding  her true self . I'm sure it must burn to have been on this show THREE times and still be completely irrelevant. I find her attitude to be low class and just kinda skeevy.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Dog&pheonix wrote:I always felt Amber was kind of a nasty person. She made some pretty rude comments about Ashley onion on her Instagram, while on  BIP and got really snippy and arrogant with people who posted on her twitter. To me, she tries to portray herself as someone she's not, but doesn't do a very good job at hiding  her true self . I'm sure it must burn to have been on this show THREE times and still be completely irrelevant. I find her attitude to be low class and just kinda skeevy.

IA. I honestly can't stand her. I had no problem with her on Chris's season, but she was such a desperate negative nancy on BIP after Dan wasn't impressed by her making out with Justin just to make him jealous or whatever. All she's done so far this season as well is whine about how she still hasn't gotten a chance to talk to Ben and blaming whoever has for it. She knows full well she's the bottom of the barrel in that house, yet she's too desperate for screen time to even considering leaving. Seems even a GD rose can't pull her out of the negativity she so enjoys. I couldn't care less what Jubilee supposedly did to deserve some stupid talking to, she'll still come out looking better than the people going after her. I immediately take a liking to the "villains" who don't stoop the level of these high school drama queens. The reason I started liking Nick is that he made the other guys look like idiots by not being bothered by their silly attempts at drama. They're all supposed to be adults after all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:10 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I understand, but if I had been asked that question it would have simply been "I think that Jubilee was just joking because she was scared. I'm sure she's excited to spend time with Ben!" Sharleen once said in her blog that the girls always knew when producers were trying to get them to trash another girl; if they wanted to show kindness and consideration for that girl, they always knew how to avoid saying anything bad. So, I just don't buy that as an excuse. Take Becca last season who never said a negative word about anyone!

I don't think this makes Caila a horrible person or anything, but it just made me roll my eyes because it just shows how caught up she (and some of the others girls) are in the bubble.
Playing devil's advocate per the bolded: 
Then TPTB go back with that answer and word their question another way. If they don't get the answer they want still they will ask again another way until they get something they want. If they still don't get what they want, later in filming they will have that cast person put on clothes needed in that time sequence and start again to get the ITM they want. Sometimes it's not as simple as what we see on tv. 
Sharleen was eliminated before the F3. She knows tricks played on her and not so much some of the finer sneakier things done on more integral players. Sharleen was not integral to drama or much to push her season along other than being another nice but MAT girl. She may be very likable, but that is all she was a ending MAT girl.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:15 pm

Becca's on her second season and still hasn't said a negative word about anyone. There's only so much the producers can do. If you don't think negative judgemental thoughts then they're unlikely to come out of your mouth as well. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:29 pm

A sneak peek of his date with Jubilee.....

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-jubilee-caviar-date-exclusive-sneak-peek?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:35 pm

That's cute! They have more of a friend vibe, but I like how nervous he makes her. I also love Ben's laugh. And the sexual innuendo - "I love hot dogs" - is ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:59 pm

I finally caught up on all the videos. I like Jubilee but offering up her date wasn't a good move. It wouldn't have been so bad if she didn't seem serious. The offensive comment was dumb but other than that it didn't bother me that some of the girls didn't like her saying that. Truthfully I didn't either. I was a little surprised that Caila was singled out once I saw her very mild comment. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:09 pm

albean99 wrote:I finally caught up on all the videos. I like Jubilee but offering up her date wasn't a good move. It wouldn't have been so bad if she didn't seem serious. The offensive comment was dumb but other than that it didn't bother me that some of the girls didn't like her saying that. Truthfully I didn't either. I was a little surprised that Caila was singled out once I saw her very mild comment. no idea

She will be over analysed, as will Amanda, due to their potential B/ette positions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2