SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:24 pm

I'd be drinking out of the bottle if I had those sons too!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:26 pm

robert mills

Next week a HISTORIC #TheBachelor. #ILoveYou.....AndYou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:26 pm

I'm still confused on how people think there is something up with lauren but maybe I'm just crazy. (and thats not an attack on anyone)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:28 pm

I do see something real with both Jojo and Lolo... up to Ben to decide which one he wants to try forever with! I would pick Lauren, I think she makes him happier and makes him want to be a better man.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Where he says "ILY" (the "honestly" is edited in) to one girl, he's wearing the t-shirt you see him wearing the morning after with Lauren, but he says, "I've known I'm in love with you" in the shirt we see him with Lauren (long sleeve blue) - right after she tells him she loves him. So, perhaps he tells an ILY to someone on the same day he's with Lauren. He could wear the same shirt twice, maybe. Lauren's ILY seems definitely the most real and genuine. Dang it, their cute! Their faces are pressed right up to each other, and you can tell he's smiling from ear to ear.
I don't think anything really that crazy happens at the FRC. From the way it looks like things went down in the fantasy suite with Ben and Jojo, I'm sure she'll have some choice words for him...I'd skip viewing that FS if I were Lauren. If it were me, I wouldn't watch the FD episode with any other girl. That would be masochistic!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:31 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Where he says "ILY" (the "honestly" is edited in) to one girl, he's wearing the t-shirt you see him wearing the morning after with Lauren, but he says, "I've known I'm in love with you" in the shirt we see him with Lauren (long sleeve blue) - right after she tells him she loves him. So, perhaps he tells an ILY to someone on the same day he's with Lauren. He could wear the same shirt twice, maybe. Lauren's ILY seems definitely the most real and genuine. Dang it, their cute! Their faces are pressed right up to each other, and you can tell he's smiling from ear to ear.
I don't think anything really that crazy happens at the FRC. From the way it looks like things went down in the fantasy suite with Ben and Jojo, I'm sure she'll have some choice words for him...I'd skip viewing that FS if I were Lauren. If it were me, I wouldn't watch the FD episode with any other girl. That would be masochistic!

I cant wait for SCs tomorrow Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:31 pm

After tonight, I lost respect for Jojo- too many red flags. She looked beautiful at the RC, So did Lauren!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:33 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:I'm still confused on how people think there is something up with lauren but maybe I'm just crazy. (and thats not an attack on anyone)
I'm just not seeing anything besides a physical connection.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:33 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:I'm still confused on how people think there is something up with lauren but maybe I'm just crazy. (and thats not an attack on anyone)

It's an interesting dynamic because the same is said of JoJo. Maybe someone can explain the differences, if they care to. What is the meaning of something off or up with?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:34 pm

tennischick80 wrote:After tonight, I lost respect for Jojo- too many red flags. She looked beautiful at the RC, So did Lauren!

I truly lost respect for her once I knew Jake called her "good friend". Then GA posted an interview with BenP that Jake gave him advice before BenP went on another reality show. As if Jake wouldn't want to tutor Jojo too.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:34 pm

What's up, IMO, is that she loves Ben...like, for real real.

She seems like the most down to earth to me. I love her family!!!
Ben seemed absolutely the most ripped apart when having to leave Lolo, like he had to remind himself that yes, they'd see each other soon.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:35 pm

TBH I didn't think the brothers reaction was acting and seemed pretty realistic. They were being protective and were concerned JoJo had stronger feelings for Ben than he had for her. And there are three other girls still involved at this point. I would feel the same way especially with their watching her be so heartbroken with previous relationships. I'd be skeptical too. They directly said what I think other family members are afraid to say. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan