SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Maddy wrote:ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Cb3kk53UcAEyO_1
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher  · 1m1 minute ago  
Tough night.... #mamaknowsbest #TheBachelor
ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887

Haha! Best picture of the night. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:37 pm

I think there is a way to do and say things that dont gang up on and attack someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Is Jojo in the yellow tank? Her big toe is sooo long compared to her other toes. Just an observation .

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:38 pm

I think her other toes are bent.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:40 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Maddy wrote:ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Cb3kk53UcAEyO_1
ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887

Haha!  Best picture of the night.  giggling

Classic! I'm sure she's fun at parties.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:41 pm

I felt like Lauren was the bachelorette during their date and she was kinda reassuring Ben, letting him know she's there for him and her feelings are there. Did anyone else? He just seems so nervous around her and it always looks like there is something more he wants to say but can't.

The whole Jojo date has me still just so confused. Was it fake? Was it real? What the heck were any of them thinking?

I thought Lauren's brothers were precious asking Ben about the FS. Mutants? Never. They are all so cute.

I highly doubt Ben sleeps with them all. If he does I will be shocked! He said in the beginning he was setting boundaries because of his faith so if he goes back on that, I personally will be a little disappointed. Of course it's not like we will even know! Waking up next to them, sleeping next to them will be all we get.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Haha!  Best picture of the night.  giggling
The blonde reminds me of Lauren

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:42 pm

sophienette wrote:I think there is a way to do and say things that dont gang up on and attack someone.

Agree 100%
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
JoJo's mom is giving off a bit of a Charo vibe and I like it. #TheBachelor
ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Cb3Z52sUcAAxpT-
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:47 pm

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Cb3bjbOVAAAplEi
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Reaction shot of the night. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Julie81 wrote:I felt like Lauren was the bachelorette during their date and she was kinda reassuring Ben, letting him know she's there for him and her feelings are there. Did anyone else? He just seems so nervous around her and it always looks like there is something more he wants to say but can't.

The whole Jojo date has me still just so confused. Was it fake? Was it real? What the heck were any of them thinking?

I thought Lauren's brothers were precious asking Ben about the FS. Mutants? Never. They are all so cute.

I highly doubt Ben sleeps with them all. If he does I will be shocked! He said in the beginning he was setting boundaries because of his faith so if he goes back on that, I personally will be a little disappointed. Of course it's not like we will even know! Waking up next to them, sleeping next to them will be all we get.

Agreed! I love what her sister said about her---she's beautiful, smart, funny...like Ben should be the one fighting for her, not the other way around...I could see Ben and Mollie getting along so well. "Awww, don't cry...hug..." Ben wanted to cry on the other dates (but probably for different reasons). You could tell that he really loves Lauren on this date. He was really impressed with the whiskey bar. That was neat how she had it cleared out for just them. She did a good job of planning that date (even if it was really the producers). (I loved him feeding her and using the plane landing analogy). I can see Ben really fitting in with the Bushnells.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Jojo's mom may have seemed out of it but she was the only one to think about how tough the whole situation is for Ben. Good for her!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan