SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AmoreBella Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Doesn't Ben usually post something about the upcoming episode by now?

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:00 pm

I feel pretty certain the new ILY is from LCD because of the sofa (unknown). I dont think they have showed us the ILY to the second woman yet. Probably its because we would see hee

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Haha! Yikes..."the new I love you!!" Ben might be hiding out! I miss the good ole' days when they were not allowed to say I love you!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Haha!  Yikes..."the new I love you!!"  Ben might be hiding out!  I miss the good ole' days when they were not allowed to say I love you!!  

:yes:  It should be saved for the FRC.  That's the moment I like best, better than the proposal is just being able to say what they've probably been dying to say (on camera, I'm sure many have told their F1s that in the FS, or an un-miked moment).

I'm looking forward to seeing all these ILY's because I don't assume that the one (or ones) not to Lauren can be explained away with drunkenness or scipt or Ben being nice, etc. (though I respect that opinion, I just don't share it myself). I think he says it to both, feels it with both and it is what it is, and then he has to pick one and dump one.  So he picks the one he fell for right out of the limo, who he can't say goodbye to and who he sees as a better real life fit.  Great ending.  Emotional drama highpoint for both the F1 and the blindsided F2. No wonder TPTB were happy with Ben/the season.  Should be entertaining to say the least with lots of both sad and happy tears. A Bachelor finale at it's best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:20 pm

I think I would hide out too!! Tptb are making this too dramatic and I'm sure all who were involved went through a hard time of hurt and betrayal. I'm sure they are all fine now but it's still not easy to have to relive it like this. Ugh
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:26 pm

relaxing wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Haha!  Yikes..."the new I love you!!"  Ben might be hiding out!  I miss the good ole' days when they were not allowed to say I love you!!  

:yes:  It should be saved for the FRC.  That's the moment I like best, better than the proposal is just being able to say what they've probably been dying to say (on camera, I'm sure many have told their F1s that in the FS, or an un-miked moment).

I'm looking forward to seeing all these ILY's because I don't assume that the one (or ones) not to Lauren can be explained away with drunkenness or scipt or Ben being nice, etc. (though I respect that opinion, I just don't share it myself). I think he says it to both, feels it with both and it is what it is, and then he has to pick one and dump one.  So he picks the one he fell for right out of the limo, who he can't say goodbye to and who he sees as a better real life fit.  Great ending.  Emotional drama highpoint for both the F1 and the blindsided F2. No wonder TPTB were happy with Ben/the season.  Should be entertaining to say the least with lots of both sad and happy tears. A Bachelor finale at it's best.

I also feel like ILY's have been cheapened this time on the show...I do love the look on the lead's face at the FRC when he/she is BURSTING and can FINALLY let it out. What's left for the FRC...um, "I still love you since the last time I told you a couple days ago." ?!!? Haaa!
In sleuthing, Ben does say, "I've fallen for you time after time" which sounds like the FRC and something he'd say to Lauren.

But it wasn't obvious to everyone, I don't believe.

Last edited by tennischick80 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:33 pm

its not th first time it is said early! Ashley admitted saying it JP way earlier in filming, probably in HK!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:39 pm

sophienette wrote:its not th first time it is said early! Ashley admitted saying it JP way earlier in filming, probably in HK!

Definitely. Certainly not the first time the lead has said ILY before FRC. Ashley told JP, Brad told Emily, Kaitlyn told Shawn, Andy told Tessa AND Bevin. I'm sure many others have as well. This is just the first time the show has really made a big deal about it or played it up. I think Lauren was LOCKED from like Mexico on, if not before. Ben slipped with JoJo, and TPTB used it and milked it for all it was worth, cause it was their only play to create doubt and intrigue. Spin masters.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 pm

relaxing wrote:

rock Another great post relaxing!! Perfectly said!   bowdown
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:49 pm

This is the one episode that I hope that Ben and his F1 are open and honest about while it is airing .. Gonna be a doozy

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:52 pm

I think one of the reasons why I like Ben so much is because he is honest and a good communicator.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Hey guys is ben still together with his pick?

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess