SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 83 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:O/T and ((hugs)) @katiebelle... Sad for you about the flag referendum. Loving your avi of Anne and Diana #bosomfriends console bestbud!

I know - what a bummer! So I needed a bit of A of GG to cheer me up.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:51 pm

:crazed :pullouthair:

I am seriously confused. I took a screen shot of the helicopter ride with Jordan and Ceri that is in the preview for tomorrow and the background terrain just does not look like NZ. Yes, we do have lots of cliffs and mountains but not with white sandy beaches below. Our shoreline is more rocky under our cliffs. If that is in NZ I have know idea where, I have never seen anything like it here. Also the cliffs seem very black - isn't that more a Hawaiian thing?

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Image10

So if Ceri's on that helicopter in Hawaii then more than 7 girls went with Jordan.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:13 am

Thanks for the screen cap Katiebelle it looks like Hawaii based on this photo

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 078a9310

https://www.expedia.com/things-to-do/deluxe-kauai-helicopter-ride.a199547.activity-details

What a spectacular view and an awesome date for Ceri/Jordan. All the women go to Hawaii at some point probably together JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:23 am

Jen I just re-watched the preview for Monday's RC...all the girls are at there at the location which I presume is Hawaii.

Maybe as you said some go on the group date that Scout posted & the remaining girls stay at home no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:42 am

mercieme wrote:Jen I just re-watched the preview for Monday's RC...all the girls are at there at the location which I presume is Hawaii...
You're right! I forgot about the screen cap AllAboutLove posted from the Rose Ceremony

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 C5e2f5bcc820cc321ce9613b624bc358

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3362p204-bachelor-new-zealand-jordan-mauger-season-2-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:49 am

Here's a slightly early one before it starts to pan the the left. The blonde hair on the far right is Ceri I think.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Image11

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:58 am

I'll try that one again. I downloaded the wrong one!Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Image12

Grrrrrrr... It keeps on cutting off the women on the far right, Fleur and I'm pretty sure it's Ceri because of the blonde hair. I'm away from home and doing this on my iPad which is not as good as my desktop. So that makes 13 girls. Who are we missing?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:18 am

Thanks a bunch @Katiebelle.  bestbud! I wonder if Fleur also already got a rose if she is at the far end.

Hmmmm regarding the crowd favorite....who could that be question

@jen689 had mentioned that Danielle could be next to leave & I agree. However I don't think she is a crowd favorite though.

Now that I am thinking about it, maybe Shari is next to leave...a lot of folks seem to like her on SM, JMO.

ETA....@Katiebelle...Shari is the 14th girl missing from your RC screencap...is it possible that that screencap is post RC with the roses blanked out by the producers????

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:23 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks a bunch @Katiebelle.  bestbud! I wonder if Fleur also already got a rose if she is at the far end.

Hmmmm regarding the crowd favorite....who could that be question

@jen689 had mentioned that Danielle could be next to leave & I agree. However I don't think she is a crowd favorite though.

Now that I am thinking about it, maybe Shari is next to leave...a lot of folks seem to like her on SM, JMO.

I've finally worked out that Shari's not in the photo although she could be on the far right. It all depends on who the "crowd" is - the girls or the viewers.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:29 am

Sarah and Danielle both have a lot of likes on TV3's Bachelor NZ website. It's a small number when you compare it to how many people watch the show. That's why I thought it may be Danielle since she has only been on group dates and Sarah had a single date.

The reason I don't think Shari goes is in the preview there's a shot of her in front of Erin. She may have received the first rose and is now standing next to Rebecca in the screen cap JMO

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ/Bios/TheBachelorettes.aspx

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:45 am

jen689 wrote:Sarah and Danielle both have a lot of likes on TV3's Bachelor NZ website. It's a small number when you compare it to how many people watch the show. That's why I thought it may be Danielle since she has only been on group dates and Sarah had a single date.

The reason I don't think Shari goes is in the preview there's a shot of her in front of Erin. She may have received the first rose and is now standing next to Rebecca in the screen cap JMO

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ/Bios/TheBachelorettes.aspx

Good spotting! I just went back and and had another look and she was definitely in front of Erin in the second shot so I presume that she got the first rose and is now standing on the far right.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:47 am

Anything good happening yet, @katiebelle? All the girls going to Hawaii? (Can't watch currently)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 83 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM