SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 23:57

So busy watching I forgot to post!

Yes all in Hawaii.

Ceri had single date. weather was terrible and they just sat in a hut and had champagne.

Then they went on a helicopter ride. At one point Jordan opened the helicopter door which I thought was very strange and kind of dangerous. Not sure what the point was.

He gave her a rose but no kisses. Not really seeing any connection with them but she came back from the date with her head in the clouds. She's definitely in the bubble and thinks she's going to get her HEA.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:02

Group date now. Outrigger race.

wow - Alicia has a massive tattoo. Jordan might like that.

Yes - she gets the one on one time

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:03

I wonder if they are setting Ceri up for a fall? She seems to have her head in the clouds a bit? Her M&G was about being a princess and wanting to find her prince. I don't get the feeling that Jordan wants a princess.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:07

Watching one on one time with Alicia and Jordan.

Jordan saying Alicia has a quirkiness to her and he is trying to figure out if it is too much quirkiness or the kind of quirkiness that he wants to be around.

He sounds a bit reluctant?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:07

Grrrr... someone just rang and I missed the one and one and Naz's talk with Ceri. I'll have to go back later and watch it.

I did hear Jordan says that he didn't know if Alicia was too quirky for him.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:08

AllAboutLove wrote:Watching one on one time with Alicia and Jordan.

Jordan saying Alicia has a quirkiness to her and he is trying to figure out if it is too much quirkiness or the kind of quirkiness that he wants to be around.

He sounds a bit reluctant?

Posted at the same time!

What did Naz say to Ceri?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:12

Who do you think is going home? I think Danielle, Erin or Nicole.

Or maybe Kate?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:12

Whoa!

Jordan just said: "I sense that some of the girls are just in party mode" and wants to see if they are there for the same reasons as he is - love.

Sheesh... no wonder Jordan is having a tougher time, imo. He must be sensing that there's girls that are not serious and using this just for a vacation/holiday.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:13

Jordan taking Fleur away to talk to her.

Definitely seems like she has a connection with Jordan.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:13

Jordan: "I don't want to end up with someone who is just out for a good time"

He is taking this really seriously.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:14

AllAboutLove wrote:Whoa!

Jordan just said: "I sense that some of the girls are just in party mode" and wants to see if they are there for the same reasons as he is - love.

Sheesh... no wonder Jordan is having a tougher time, imo. He must be sensing that there's girls that are not serious and using this just for a vacation/holiday.

Yes he is taking this very seriously. He is definitely looking for a partner/wife.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:14

Fleur coming back from talk with Jordan and the girls commenting that their conversations are "deep"...

It sounds like the edit is letting it be known that Fleur is serious and not one of the girls there for a good time only.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM