SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 41 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:At this point I am still thinking based on SM and the edit thus far where Fleur is always seen and given first rose (or early rose) that she is F1. She keeps talking about being worried but that could be showing that her feelings are real if she is F1.

IA - after tonight's episode I would say that Fleur is the likely F1 and that Storm is F2. I just don't see any other romantic connections apart from his with Fleur and his with Storm. I had thought there was a spark there with Rebecca but surely we would have seen more of them together since their date. If something was developing between them wouldn't TPTB have shown us something by now?

I also wonder if they will keep Naz around for the entertainment value even though, IMO, they have no chemistry.
That's what I am thinking too. Rebecca getting no CP time with Jordan perhaps after his date with Fleur Jordan and Fleur being someone that approaches Jordan (as she did tonight) makes me think he likes that? He did say he doesn't want a passenger in the relationship and so far only Fleur and Storm have approached him at CP and considered frontrunners.

With Rebecca, unless she is extremely hidden, I still think that given that Jordan wants someone who is not a passenger and will take the initiative to approach him that Rebecca is making it more likely that whatever connection Jordan felt for Rebecca she is not reciprocating that as much as Storm and Fleur who seem the most invested emotionally? Perhaps Rebecca is not approaching because she can see/sense that the other two girls are more interested so she stepped back even more? I think if she really liked Jordan a lot she would approach him more and loose terms "fight" for him? Matilda herself last year approached Art and said she would fight for Art in ITM so I am not sure if Rebecca is just out her comfort zone or just not that into Jordan?

IA - and its so hard to tell if there's anything between them as we never see them together alone!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:09 am

So if Erin has the single date tomorrow and gets a rose who do you think is the next to be eliminated? Sarah? I can't think of who else.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:09 am

Based on the edit so far and screentime combined with SM by the show and the photo collages of Fleur, Storm, and Rebecca it seems like if they are spoiling it via SM then Fleur, Storm, and Rebecca are F3 and in that order. 

If the Spinoff knows something regarding Rebecca, other than her being F1, I wonder if it is being F3? I don't see Rebecca as F2 (Storm I think has had that edit or it will be Fleur if she is not F1, imo).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:19 am

Katiebelle wrote:So if Erin has the single date tomorrow and gets a rose who do you think is the next to be eliminated?  Sarah? I can't think of who else.
I can see it being Sarah since she has been last a few times at RC. Then again he may not send anyone home?

I wonder who will be F4 and get HTDs? Atm, I can only think Fleur and Storm for sure and Rebecca likely but not sure on who else. Ceri? Maybe Kate or Gabs?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:17 pm

I have just been checking some SM sites i.e The Bachelor FB Page There is  a shift in opinion as there are so many positive comments about Naz now. ---

"she's in the competition so be it, I love her too pieces without her the show will be boring , she get the one on one date and all the girls threatened and and talk about her, now who is judgemental ? Not Naz" Comment posted on Bachelor NZ FB Page. Many similar comments.

There is a photo of Fleur as well, with lots of positive comments. IMO the producers are trying to set up a story book type scenario ....  sweet,flaxen haired Fleur and cunning Persian beauty vie for the love of handsome Jordan.

Also note that Ceri follows Poppy, Matidla,Dani and Jordan on Twitter. On her FB page her likes are public Ceri likes a blog that is written by Fleur. I wonder if there is any significance in any of this i.e following a previous  F4 and F2. :dancingdoggy:

Last edited by Karina on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a word)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Katiebelle wrote:So if Erin has the single date tomorrow and gets a rose who do you think is the next to be eliminated?  Sarah? I can't think of who else.
I think Gabs may be eliminated since she hasn't had a single date

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:56 pm

I am also thinking "Sarah" or "no one" leaves on the episode tonight Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:57 pm

@jen689 Do you think it Gabs ? she seems to really like him IMO he seems to have more of a connection with her than Erin but that does not matter now as Erin has the SD and is very unlikely to be eliminated. What about Shari or even Kate now Naz has her on the radar. Poor Sarah seems to be last on a frequent basis.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Karina wrote:@jen689 Do you think it Gabs...What about Shari or even Kate now Naz has her on the radar. Poor Sarah seems to be last on a frequent basis.
I'm only thinking Gabs since she hasn't had a single date. Maybe she'll get one next week. Jordan will keep Shari because of her sense of humor. I like Sarah so I hope she stays but she seems shy in a group setting as do Rebecca, Storm, and Shari. Seeing them all huddled together in the hot tub with Kate monopolizing the conversation was just awkward. Kate and Jordan are definitely in the friend zone. If it isn't Gabs I hope he sends Kate home instead of Sarah JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:44 pm

@jen689 you might be correct noticed some comments on SM this comment is on the NZ Herald FB page in response to an article about Naz.

"The girl that got picked last tonight will be going home tomorrow either her or Gab's anyway. Don't get too comfortable laugh out loud" NZ Herald FB Page

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:36 am

Episode 9 on now! Who's watching? @katiebelle @Melissa_Jane

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:37 am

Erin with SD! On the water.

Jordan in ITM saying that Erin has been very patient.

Wants to get to know her more.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM