SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Fri May 13, 2016 4:13 am

ITA. I am hoping she is out (is that rude?). I did see the comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it made me go grrrrrrr. My guess is she is F4/5 just missing out on HTD
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 4:55 am

To be fair, that comment exchange was 94 weeks ago. That's nearly two years. Not to say that she isn't trying to be famous out of all this, but her maturity/outlook definitely could've changed in two years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri May 13, 2016 5:39 am

This is true and entirely possible
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 5:45 am

True, but doubtful, imo, considering it isn't the only comment/connection to her wanting to be famous and going on a reality-tv show is one way to make that happens for sure. Plus she left her child for months to go on tv so her drive to be famous is a bit higher than most of them, imo.

That being said, all these people go on this show for some fame/opportunity so it's not like she's the only one and it doesn't mean she may not be genuine or not have a connection with Richie -- that remains to be seen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun May 15, 2016 4:29 am

Her Instagram follows went up by 3 today. It's at 1483 now. I'm secretly hoping she's out but she could still be in the running - we know SM has been used by some of the girls while still on the show so I don't know how much to take from this.
Nikki's numbers never change though.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 5:54 am

Unless she has access to her phone I am thinking she may be out.. so F5 or F4. I could see F5 if Richie doesn't want to put her through a HTD considering she is a mother.

Regarding her SM:
March 21 she was following 1491 accounts as posted here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
May 11 she was following 1482 and then 1481 as posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
May 15 she followed 2 more accounts and follows went up (posted above)

I am thinking that she may have changed her follows and following number before Logies (May 8) so either out prior to HTDs (F5) or accessing SM during that time and out possibly as F4.

Will have to see if she posts anything or deletes the number of pics she has since currently they have not changed in number 1814 (doesn't mean she didn't delete one and add another though).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 6:04 am

Hmm... so I just checked Nikki's IG stats and posted in her thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but they have changed too so it just may be a HTD thing.

If Alex's numbers change a lot (particulary her posts) and she accepts friends she may be out. Hard to say yet...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 15, 2016 6:33 am

I think Alex adding more people is more telling than Nikki unfollowing 2 as this could just be 2 people deactivating their account or unfollowing her. With Alex that is actually her adding people to her follows and therefore confirmation she has access to her phone
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 6:46 am

Good point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

Unless those people deactivated and then reactivated their accounts so would show up as unfollowed/followed.

I still think Alex may be more likely to be out than Nikki. Wish we knew who the other girls were on SM so could compare.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 15, 2016 7:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Good point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

Unless those people deactivated and then reactivated their accounts so would show up as unfollowed/followed.

I still think Alex may be more likely to be out than Nikki. Wish we knew who the other girls were on SM so could compare.

Oh I know, it's driving me crazy. I think both Rachel and Polka Dot girl must be average everyday girls. That said my guess is Rachel is a Sydney girl. I just get that vibe
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon May 16, 2016 2:16 am

Yeah I don't think we can really trust social media as an indication of who's made it to final 3 at the moment - maybe if it continues a lot or the numbers change drastically. Alex follows a lot of people so there's a chance a couple of accounts activate/deactivate occasionally (although I didn't see much change beforehand for a while.)
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon May 16, 2016 11:47 am

Found a clue that Alex goes to hometowns and hasn't been eliminated. This is a comment on Richie's last Instagram photo 3 days ago. Said she saw him at Bobos and he was eating ribs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you go to her Instagram, this lady is from the Melbourne area - specifically the Mornington Peninsula. This is where Alex is from, her parents own Benito's restaurant there. On Google, there's 2 Bobos Diners that come up for Melbourne - Ivanhoe and Frankston. Frankston is on the Mornington Peninsula - I think Alex had her HTD a couple of days ago. hmmm
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf